It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Arctic Sea' was carrying illegal arms, says general

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

'Arctic Sea' was carrying illegal arms, says general

www.independent.co.uk

The newspaper, Komsomolskaya Pravda, interviewed what it described as a senior general in the Russian Navy who had been close to the investigation. The general said that he knew far more than he could say openly at this stage, but his testimony, if genuine, represents the first concrete information to come out of the investigation, which has been shrouded in mystery.

He said the theory that the ship might have been carrying drugs was excluded from the beginning, but that the investigation had focussed on a possible weapons shipment, in particular S-300 or X-55 missiles bound for Iran, and s
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is simply a continuation of the original report that the Artic Sea was carrying another cargo; this Russian General not named states intimate knowledge of the investigation, and he feels confident of the real cargo. Curious enough no cargo is reported salvaged. I believe it has been passed off at sea.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Arctic Crew have been reportedly returned home.... Does that mean free?
www.google.com...

Whoops this has been posted on the original thread. ***Credit goes to segurelha*****
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also from the original thread of Artic Sea may have secret cargo... The ship was "apparently" noted for displacing more water than would be normal for a load of timber.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,

Sancho

[edit on 30-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I know you've been following this quite closely since it broke. And I understand how desperately you would like to find hot evidence to prove their was nukes on board, or something.

Your not the only one. Our good friend/foe/whatever 'Sorcha Faal' wrote two articles on it. One on the 14th, and then added another crazy story on the 18th:

Russia “Alarmed” After Nuclear Warheads Go Missing In Atlantic

Russian And US Forces Retake Missing Nukes From Rogue CIA “Terrorists”

Sorcha's stories are downright hilarious. Most people think that I'm pretty 'tin foil hat'.....BUT Sorcha Faal makes me look/feel downright sane/normal.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

absolutely correct. Sometimes I read "sorta false", and other times not. I didn't read those two You mentioned because, well I've had my fill of "sorta false" for a while.

I saw the above article actually on Her site, and got all excited to start a thread. I did, and then noticed segurelha had posted in the original thread.

The original thread is packed with good information. I am not so hot to trot for doom, and gloom; as I am about staying VIGILANT.

new topics

top topics

join