It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Issue Behind Fed Secrecy:Lying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Karl Denninger wrote an interesting piece a few days ago regarding the Fed's opaqueness. Its quite a good read and made me think about several things, but mainly about how built on lies the entire banking system is.

Media, Government and Banks. All are built on lies to some degree, and they have big impacts on us.

With out further ado.

Market Ticker

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
KD is a very well informed man. I often cite him as a source for much of my research. I also look at much of the same raw data that he sees. We disagree on one thing however, and that is the near and long term implications of our debt load on our monetary system. Whereas I believe that this will eventually lead to the destruction of the dollar(Sooner rather than later).

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I'm guessing you mean hyper-inflation? That would happen if the Fed started creating money to pay off our debt, if it isn't done in some form already.

Trust in the dollar is important also, if countries started dumping it that would be bad for the US right?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll bump this once so more people can read his post.

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

Absolutely. But I'm more worried about the Feds back handed monetization of our debt directly and indirectly using proxies. They sell this debt to foreign companies and those companies sell the debt back to the Fed. It's monetizing with deniability.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

The Federal Reserve, neither "federal" nor a "reserve" was created in 1910 in order for the power elite to consolidate the banks power, for those who owned many already, and to stop any real competition for those who wanted to start a bank.

The Federal Reserve is regarded as a quasi-public banking system, since it has aspects of both a government run system and private enterprise.

It is as well believed in many circles to have been the linchpin that made certain people in Washington D.C. conspire and commit to the assassination of J.F.K. because he signed into law the Executive Order 11110.

Wikipedia : J.F.K. Conspiracy Theories

Jim Marrs, in his book Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, speculated that the assassination of Kennedy might have been motivated by the issuance of Executive Order 11,110. This executive order enabled the Treasury to print silver certificates, bypassing the Federal Reserve System. Executive Order 11,110 was not officially repealed until the Ronald Reagan Administration. Official explanations claim that the executive order was simply an attempt to drain the silver reserves, and did not actually endanger the careers of anyone working at the Federal Reserve.

This theory was further explored by U.S. Marine sniper and veteran police officer Craig Roberts in the 1994 book, Kill Zone. Roberts theorized that the Executive Order was the beginning of a plan by Kennedy whose ultimate goal was to permanently do away with the United States Federal Reserve, and that Kennedy was murdered by a cabal of international bankers determined to foil this plan.

I started the thread below based on a book of the same name with videos and a few other relevant ideas on this very subject.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

It is amazing that the Federal Reserve would commit such an act, if it is in fact true, by using cut-outs to communicate both to the Mafia, who communicated to Russia, who then communicated to the Cuban's to pull this off, because if in fact they did do all of this then they not only committed treason against America but against mankind itself.

All for a little money...

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

join