It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think was the greatest general of all time?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My vote goes to General Douglas MacArthur

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
PATTON. But it has come out that Eisenhower and General Donnovan had him killed because he learned that the globalist were behind the creation of the Soviet Union. Remember Albert Pike letter on 3 world wars to Mazzini which said WW2 was to create a powerful Soviet Superstate to contend with the US. PATTON realized what was going on and was silenced.

PATTON wanted to cut through and get to Berlin and Poland first before the Russians. Eisenhower pulled his fuel and slowed him down on purpose The delays allowed many German troops to escape and fight again leading to the Battle of the Bulge.

Douglas Bazata was ordered by General Donavan to kill PATTON by staging an car accident and having a truck pull in front of his car and then havng PATTON injured during the wreck. However Bazata says PATTON didnt die and was recovering from his injuries so they let KGB get into the hospital and administer a medicine causing his blood to clot resulting in PATTON dying from a MI or PE.

www.telegraph.co.uk... aders-claims-new-book.html

www.telegraph.co.uk...
General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-
allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html

[edit on 28-7-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think Generals evolve and get better from learning from the past. I would have to say General Tommy Franks was the best. The best I served under was Bgr. Gen. Garry Harrell.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Im going to say General Smedley Butler as well, there are better Generals than him..but he was both a good general and a great man, he gazed into the face of war only to realize it was a mask..covering the truth of war and who it profits, nothing heroic about killing and destroying for the benefit of a few.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
William Wallace was a great general, though he didn't have the badge.
'This is the truth I tell you:
of all things freedom’s most fine.
Never submit to live, my son,
in the bonds of slavery entwined.’

[edit on 28-7-2010 by wigit]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join