It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mir Space Station UFO Video (NASA verses Russian)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The Russian footage was from a contact in Russia, who filmed the event secretly. It is very clear, as you see. The NASA footage I had, allowed me to match the videos. They are different & that shocked me! (My Russian contact challenged me to match it if I had all this video I claim)

So I did (& you!)...& look at the quality difference! The Russians were getting a better feed than the NASA . Why or how I don't know. But it confirms the Russian footage, shot in secret, is genuine & not a cut & past job using the NASA video of mine put over the Russian control room screen.

There is something big going on here & it is another of those weird NASA questions that keeps me showing videos. NASA cannot explain it... I asked! They only acknowledge that their video is real, & is as seen on their download. I think my Russian go to guy is trying to show me something concerning the live segments they both receive. The full segment I have is 20+ minutes, with much UFO activity. (taken during a MIR-fly around, by the shuttle.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
There is something big going on here ...

Martyn, the credibility of your claims of 'insider' sources would be enhanced if any of your previous claims of 'insider sources' were ever corroborated from the people themselves -- whether Weinberg or that unseated Canadian astronaut story or anybody. Far be it from me to deny your enthusiasm or imagination...

Why should any recording made in TsUP be 'secret'? The gallery is always full of people taking pictures and videos. I've been there (have you?). The description you give for the method you obtained the video just sounds fishy to me, it doesn't match with my own experiences in Moscow.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Just like on the Moon... they SKETCHED what the sunset rays looked like yet had that Hassleblad strapped on their chest to point and shoot, which would have been a historical photo

I don't get it... it makes no sense...

I missed the astronaut on the Moon at sunset. Please remind me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

secretnasaguyorwhateverisyourname:
i've noticed that instead of facing Jim Oberg's questions you escape.
That's NOT what we espect by some serious researcher:
you share a lot of stuff and no one is able to even know when and by whom the video was taken because you hide the relevant informations: this breaks our legs at the start if we wanna investigate on your videos. Btw: the amount of ice crystals shared by you is second to no one, you deserve to enter the guinness, here you go
www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Anyway, this is some critter that no one will ever be able to debunk, dedicated to you.

[edit on 31/8/2009 by internos]

Looks like an errant solar panel... that, or Dr. Who's Tardis.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Greetings Mr Stubbs!

Thanks for the new videos.

I particularly like the incidents with multiple cameras from multiple countries - those certainly make for an interesting comparative analysis.

Keep up the good work. Your efforts are appreciated.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I particularly like the incidents with multiple cameras from multiple countries - those certainly make for an interesting comparative analysis.

I missed that one. Weren't we talking about the SAME camera view, possibly displayed differently in the two control centers?

Where were the 'multiple cameras' in space viewing the same phenomenon? Which of us is confused?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
nasa ufo? THATS JUST A WEATHER BALLOON, open your eyes

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

NASA cannot explain it... I asked! They only acknowledge that their video is real, & is as seen on their download. ...

Please provide the names of the NASA people who told you this, the dates, and the texts of emails if any from them. Just checking...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
redacted.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No one ever thought to pick up the good camera and shoot the MIR?

perhaps they did but as you can see we get the crappy picture, i wonder why ?

Russian Picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c55c1a966f7.png[/atsimg]
www.youtube.com...

NASA Picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7255726bd11e.png[/atsimg]
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

i've noticed that instead of facing Jim Oberg's questions you escape.

Oberg is just as guilty of escaping valid questions

let the truth be known

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The full segment I have is 20+ minutes, with much UFO activity. (taken during a MIR-fly around, by the shuttle.

hey secretnasaman ,

maybe when you get some time you can upload that on youtube ?

many of us do appreciate what you have done by releasing these kind of videos despite the fact that some people are trying to make you out to be the bad guy.

keep posting them , thanks again

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Waiting for documentation of this assertion, please.

Originally posted by JimOberg

NASA cannot explain it... I asked! They only acknowledge that their video is real, & is as seen on their download. ...

Please provide the names of the NASA people who told you this, the dates, and the texts of emails if any from them. Just checking...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Zorgon, please don't forget this request....

Just like on the Moon... they SKETCHED what the sunset rays looked like yet had that Hassleblad strapped on their chest to point and shoot, which would have been a historical photo

I don't get it... it makes no sense...

I missed the astronaut on the Moon at sunset. Please remind me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Exubie, why did you claim this view is from two different cameras? I am genuinely confused by this assertion.

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I missed that one. Weren't we talking about the SAME camera view, possibly displayed differently in the two control centers?

Where were the 'multiple cameras' in space viewing the same phenomenon? Which of us is confused?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sorry Jim been busy in other areas... next time just rattle my chain with a U2U

Answered here...

Sunset and Sunrise Crepuscular Rays on the MOON
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sorry Jim been busy in other areas... next time just rattle my chain with a U2U

Answered here...

Sunset and Sunrise Crepuscular Rays on the MOON
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Huh? You are thinking that the astronauts made these observations while walking outside on the moon? That's when they had those cameras strapped on their chests.

Huh?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The observations were made from inside the Command Module in lunar orbit. There are plenty of photographs. But in general, the eyeball is a more sensitive receptor than film or electronics, especially for fast moving and very low light level phenomena.

The astronauts of Skylab made sketches of their views of comet Kohoutek, to complement their photographs. Cosmonauts on the Salyuts and Mir did it all the time with noctilucent clouds.

What is your problem with this?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
obvious signs of obfuscation in the STS75 video as well

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join