It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Nostradamus Chris Robinson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Precognitive Chris Robinson has premonitions in dreams of the future.
He has been tested by a top Scientist in Arizona Dr Gary Schwartz, and had a 100% success rate for the 10 test's he was given.
The Authorities in the UK and US work with Chris.

Google Arizona Experiments Chris Robinson to watch all 10 video's of the test's and TV interviews.

I know an other threads was made in the past here on ATS on this modern day prophet:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a recent video and the reason of my thread it has lots of very interresting new information on his past experiences.including the test results performed on him wich to me seemed unbeleivable.
hope you like it.
www.youtube.com...
www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 30-8-2009 by accuroman]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the links, I'l check it out and come back later to reply..pressed for time atm.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi there! thanks for the post.. it's always good to follow these people's thinking...

But are there any other videos? or maybe something more concrete about what is going to happen?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
here is some interresting info about chris robinson and his coworker dr.wiseman who according to this took a shot to chris wiseman's credibility and taking the glory for himself.

Those who were associated with the Wiseman/Chris Robinson psychic experiments must resign. This includes DR Wiseman himself and all others involved in one of the greatest acts of ‘psychic terrorism’ in the United Kingdom ever. Also, Wiseman ought to rewrite the report in the JOURNAL of the SPR giving credit to Chris Robinson for obtaining correct predictions; that as the results showed then, Chris’ predictions were correct; that the SPR should remove the original Wiseman's report from the Journal Report. The report has to explain WHY Wiseman betrayed the agreement with Chris Robinson on the day of the testing by changing the qualitative testing – from pre-cognition to psychometry – fraudulent conduct. Chris has nothing to do with psychometry!
source:www.victorzammit.com...

looks like something is not right here, this happened in 2003 and looks to me like they did not want the general public to knowledge that these predictions were made by one man and not the whole SPR (Society for Psychical Research ) like they pretend. am i correct?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is very interesting indeed... but.. has he vanished since 2003?
I would think that great people like them would be out more and more...

I wonder what he thinks about the flu reactions.. or about what's going to happen in 2012.... Is there any way to contact him? it would be interesting if somebody tried to look for him and ask him a few questions...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
sounds reminiscent of the PC/DB/DW/majestic/vaccination phenomena going on right now, such 'blac ops' make for understanding who is on your side, and who to talk to such a darn pain in the ass.

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Found this after pretty much all day of watching movies about him. No doubt, he is a fascinating person. Movies a little over 48 minutes. I'm going to have to go into further research about this family to really get to the end of the story, but I'm not discouraged whatsoever (as the event hasn't played out completely yet).

Star & Flag for peaking my interest.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Your video link doesn't work. Not even the google link works. Can you repost whatever video you were going to post about this man's predictions?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hmm...weird.

It would seem as though the Google Video Add button in the edit doesn't work correctly. It's putting a / after the docid. I tried just the number, the number plus the eng# and even the direct embed number...it's giving the same result every time.

Ok then...no google vids allowed anymore, I suppose - either on our side or theirs.

Links it is - I prefer the large version anyway.

Screw It..Click Here

This link works in the preview.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I havent found much information on the net about in google. Does anyone have sites to go to

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I find it funny that there is very little infomation about the man in the net. IF he such a good prophet and people know him all over why is the information on the net unfindable.

new topics

top topics

join