It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'fleet' over my hometown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
i don't know.points of light don't ever seem to do much for me.
got to be some structure visible. some points of light are good, when it is
obvious in the footage the lights are attached to a structure. even if struture can not be seen.
points of light could be so many different things. rather than a fleet of
ufos. not really even interesting . sorry.

Nice productive post
so what was the point in posting if you didnt find it interesting? to let us know that you find it boring?

Makes sense i suppose
, still worth posting for people who find multiple balls of light floating through the sky intresting!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think this is a pretty cool video!!!! I have seen the bright white orbs where I live but NEVER this many!! There are no normal aviation lights, and no sound. Sound should be audible if it was a plane or helicopter at this level. Especially with this many crafts. Also, from the ground it doesn't look like they are moving very fast but thinking about aeronautical speed, I bet these things are really moving at a good clip. I don't think these lights look normal at all. They are certainly unidentified and flying!!!!
Thanks for posting!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I left a note:
Perhaps Illuminati pilots in their Tesla current cruisers.
Earth to ionosphere Tesla currents might be possible.
Saucers have been shorted to ground so there might be a
possibility there as the landing gear is most definitely non conductive.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very good video! There not planes or helicopters imo (no running lights or sound reported ) they look silver and very reflective . Totally wrong look for lanterns also.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawnChapmanATS

Originally posted by randyvs
i don't know.points of light don't ever seem to do much for me.
got to be some structure visible. some points of light are good, when it is
obvious in the footage the lights are attached to a structure. even if struture can not be seen.
points of light could be so many different things. rather than a fleet of ufos.. not really even interesting . sorry.

We have already established that they are UFOs, for the moment, because we can’t identify them.

[edit on 30/8/2009 by ShawnChapmanATS]

Have we? Did you read my post? I can conceivably see the possibility this is UFO, but what is wrong with the chinese lantern premise; what shows a UFO to be the greater truth or more plausible?; because if i was looking for a UFO i'd be looking for stuff that something like say.. a chinese lantern could not do.. i'm not discrediting this video at all, it's just a shame there is not more to show us _more_ that a chinese lantern could *not* do, but so far, i've seen what i'd describe as very much within the capability of a lantern, which is a shame, admittedly...

A

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The Chinese lanterns ive seen are orange / reddish. These start white and only get a pink tint when reflecting sunset. maby balloons tho..................

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
very interesting video, i used to live in Port Isaac, just thought i would mention that.

Anyways, the first thing that came into my mind was the Mexico ufo fleet that was released from the Mexican government, they arent helicopters imo, no sound.And they certainly dont look like lanterns due to the colour. So they are definatley UFO's.

S+F

Peace

(edit) spelling

[edit on 30-8-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

Correct, what we have seen is within the capability of a lantern. But we can’t prove that theory, so does it not remain unidentified and therefore a UFO? At least until we can find enough evidence, to suggest that they are most probably lanterns.

And you’re right, it is a shame. I don’t like it when there is an explanation. Bad times!
But we do have to debunk UFOs I suppose; it’s the only way we can move closer to one day discovering a UFO of extraterrestrial origin and ultimate satisfaction. Good times!

[edit on 30/8/2009 by ShawnChapmanATS]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawnChapmanATS
reply to post by 7redorbs

Correct, what we have seen is within the capability of a lantern. But we can’t prove that theory, so does it not remain unidentified and therefore a UFO? At least until we can find enough evidence, to suggest that they are most probably lanterns.

And you’re right, it is a shame. I don’t like it when there is an explanation. Bad times!
But we do have to debunk UFOs I suppose; it’s the only way we can move closer to one day discovering a UFO of extraterrestrial origin. Good times!

yup truth talks, absolutely, still it can't be a ufo and a lantern, someone made a good point that lanterns don't always stay a fixed colour and are usually orange (i've seen a few myself).

But you guys are right, still, you'll have to excuse my demeanor it' is more because there are a lot of possibles, and they are really great, thanks for doing it , people need to keep doing it.

At the same time though, we need something that can't be explained by a skeptical approach, millions of dirty guns, but no smoking ones. I guess, this is my way of saying i seek the consciousness paradigm shift, and have accepted the only way that can happen is in the absence of a plausible explanation!

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Greetings Reading,

Great Spaceship Video footage .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I dont know what it is exactley but when you turn up in a thread it's like you suck the life right out of it.

The only person i can compare you too is Buzz killington from the family guy series.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 30-8-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As I stated in my original post, a bird could be a UFO in the strictest sense of the term. Apologies for the misunderstanding. I was under the impression that this was being questioned as alien for lack of a more mundane understanding of the video. Again, apologies, not quite what I meant.

As for the single light, from the distance this video was shot out, there could have been multiple lights that blended to look like one. I know that fixed-wing craft have directional lights on the wings, do helicopters have them as well? If so, that could have something to do with the pulsating as the attitude of the helicopter (if it IS that) shifted.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Watch the video again and look closely.

You can see the lights are flashing on the bottom of black solid objects. To me, in a few frames they resemble the shape of helicopters.

They are also flying in (albeit spread out) V formations, which is far from uncommon in airforce training exercises. It is pretty much the parade formation of choice.

Sorry, but I don't see anything here that couldn't be explained by conventional craft flying in formation.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I can give some insight here. They are not balls of light, you can clearly see that the lights are attached to a black ball (I use ball lightly here) on the top and slightly to the rear of the light. The pattern that is being flown suggests a military air convoy of helicopters.

Now, I cannot prove or disprove that, but offer it as a suggestion of a possibility as I have seen this numberless times in my remote area of the planet. This is what it looks like to me. Was their any discernible sounds? Depending on the wind direction, you may or may not have heard a very loud rumbling and thumping noise that would seem to reverberate inside your chest.

Looks like a legit video of a military convoy.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Doh, didnt see your post.

I think you have got it!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

have you seen a chopper fly over a neighborhood or over a town of in the distance, it looks nothing like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns !!! duhhhhhhh

when the camera winks to the left you can see them coming from lower off the ground... I don't get it why these vid's end up here..

There should be 2 separate thread sections ...one being ''UFO'S'' and one being 'Aerial Anomaly's With Intelligent Behavior'

You can even SEE its a Chinese lantern when he zooms in.

Helicopters?? where are the signature lights flashing? The ones that indicate its an AIRPLANE or a HELICOPTER...
Oh right they all have they're big light on so they can see the tree's?

But I understand the good intentions of the OP.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

That was another good video of tube ufos.I always like seening them because i always wounder why they design a ship like that.Some ufos have really strange shapes.Some shapes are sometimes riducular.Its all depends on the populsion system of the craft and where it came from.Some ufos need to be certain shapes as they travel though worm holes , space vortexs and dimentions.There are many different alien species with many different shaped craft with different populsion systems.Some are faster than others.Some are manned and others are just exsplorotory space probes which may have been travlin in space for thousands of years visting many different planets along the way.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I can bet half of the people posting in this section don't know what ufo stands for.

I didn't believe you. Then I read on further and found out you were right. But it gets worse, even AFTER having the meaning of UFO spelled out to them they still say it is unproven that they are UFOs. Made me feel all clever and I'm not even listening to Mozart.

My tuppence is that they do not appear to be chinese lanterns because the top half of the first 2 are clearly darker than the background sky (not just a little less bright). there appears to be little or no wind at ground level and the formations of the clouds that are higher than the UFOs suggest wind is low and even possibly flowing the other way. What they do remind me of is that recently released military footage...was it the mexican airforce? They also appear to be far away, certainly too far for engines to be heard if they were chopppers. Their speed is far in excess of any lantern I've seen.

It's a conundrum. Are you sure it was the 22nd, because events occuring locally locally on 21st and 22nd could be the source. Is this being filmed facing seaward? What street in Newquay is this and what was the time of day?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Okay first off all, you can't see what the wind conditions are in the distance in this vid. Also its very possible that there are different layers of cold and warm air.. especially in the evening, so why isn't it possible for the object to be forwarded by the wind... in fact, its very possible.

And then your next point..it isn't a lantern because they appear to be darker?
I have seen lantern design at festivals with a really non-transparent paper structure, they also have them with mirrors on them..very cool in the summer evening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join