It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Cold Blooded Murders in Nine days in my County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Our County in southeast Georgia made national news yesterday.

It was a shock to see the story on Yahoo News, AOL news and many other news programs.

The first murder was a pizza restaurant manager.

The second was a man just walking on the sidewalk minding his own business.

Night before last 7 were killed ranging from very young to old with two surviving in critical condition life flighted to Savannah.

Family found them and called 911 around 8AM. There were still 5 bodies in the home late yesterday afternoon. The GBI and FBI were still investigating.

This town is on edge and locked up tight.

We are eager to know what happened and if the killer is still at large.

I'm not afraid as I am always armed but thousands of people are very much afraid.

This is very out of the ordinary for our small seaside town.

Mods please move this to right forum. Thank You

[edit on 30-8-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Is something about these cases out of place?
Any kind of systematic link, Also could you link me the Report?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Señorita,

I would strongly suggest staying abreast of the situation as it sounds like the situation is very scary. Hopefully it was just the dumb kid they did arrest, but who knows. Stay safe, and my thoughts are with You.

S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
An eighth victim has died. He was an 18 year old male.

Our police chief has advised that we stay vigilant and cautious.

A few of the schools had to help with the identification of some of the teenagers by supplying finger prints of the slain students.

That makes me wonder if the the shots were in the face.

There is a young man in jail now. He lived in the same home as the murdered but was not at home at the time. He found them and called 911.

He was charged with tampering with evidence, drug possession, and resisting arrest.

At first it looked like a murder-suicide but that has been ruled out.

I went to the area yesterday evening to take pictures`and talk to the neighbors but the police have the area locked down tight.

I did talk with several citizens around town and it seems most everybody is armed and ready for an aggressor should they feel threatened.

That is a little scary in it's self. The fear I saw on peoples eyes haunted me as I went to sleep last night.

There is a $25,000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest of the killer or killers.

One of the stories going around, and there are many, is that it was a gang initiation ritual.

I will report back later today as I have to have surgery this morning for a fistula to be done in my arm for dialysis.

I will be using one hand to type because the other arm will be sore and I'll most likely be medicated for the pain.

new topics

top topics

join