It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Borg Agenda: Our Humanity is doomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I came across this series on youtube. It's called "The Borg Agenda". It talks about how our society is slowly being transformed into a borg collective type of soceity that is basically the New World Order. I had just come to terms personally with how evil/vile these elite scum are, but this series just blew my mind even more. Recently on this board there have been many topics concerning vaccines, economic collapse, martial law and the questions have been why are they doing this? What's they're plan?

This series doesn't touch on the subjects individually, but it really gives an insight into what's going on around us and how we're sacrificing our humanity for the convience and ease of technology. While I enjoyed the series I did get a little tired of the narrators too monotone voiceover and you'll grow weary of the narrator saying "The Borg Agenda", but the subject matter interested me to the point that I could overlook it.

Take away from this series what you will, but for me it makes an darker grim world that I thought existed with the NWO into an even darker one that's happenig as I type this on a message board that could be termed a "Collective consciousness". It's a 25 part series, even though the youtube titles say # 0f 88, I guess those parts are still in development, but this series is perfect for discussion on this board.

Maybe this series will shed some light on what's going on right now and around us.

Part 1:

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Kords21]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"1 of 88"

Are you Effing kidding me?

I call this the "short video agenda". Designed to make us watch so many videos that we have no time to eat and then we all die.

On a serious note, this connecting of the world is changing consciousness. I mean, we can communicate faster with people on the other side of the world now that people used to be able to communicate with people on the other side of town could 100 years ago.

It's only going to become more integrated too. Implants in your brain, etc.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That's what I said about 88 parts too, but only the first 2 parts of his film are out and it's currently "only" 25 parts. Some are pretty short, but the subject matter is pretty interesting. I watched most of it in my downtime at work last night and thought ATSers might find it interesting.

This part with the computer character Milo was interesting:

Milo starts at the 2:15 mark

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The ideas laid out in the borg agenda fit in perfectly with the global elite's plan on becoming transhumanists. It was covered in the Alex Jones film "Endgame"

Really paints a very disturbing/scary picture.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I haven’t had time to watch the videos but I did have time to star and flag the thread as it raises a very important and disturbing question for many people…

Where does conformity stop and to what lengths will technology be employed by it’s Masters and Creators to imprison in a highly monitored, highly mechanized society where the sheer mass of humanity can only sustain itself through the collective use of technology to enable a certain quality of life but at the price of having to conform to universal standards of thought, speech, action and perception?

The reality for those who can’t live without their cellular phones, televisions, automobiles, computers, internet and 24/7 convenience stores that provide ever necessary commodity to sustain life there is little choice ultimately but to conform to the Masters and Creators and Purveyors of the technology.

It is a dangerous crossroads we are on as many competing philosophies of what is ‘right’ for humanity and ‘politically’ correct boils down as it always does and has through the ages of ‘might makes right’.

When that ‘might’ transcends the purely physical human art of intimidation and domination and subjugation and encompasses then and employs the world of computerized and automated machines to create ‘might’ in a ‘might makes right’ mindset the notions of democracy and freedom and humanity itself risk perishing with the push of a button.

My dearly departed maternal Grandmother had a game she liked to play in the pre-computer age of “Button, button who’s got the button?”

It was basically just a version of the shell game where under the shell or a cup in a deliberately confused and rearranged set of them was a hidden button.

It begs the question though, who does have the button, and to what end and purpose will they push it to make their version of ‘Might makes Right’ a reality imposed on all?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
resistance is futile

we are all a part of the matrix or system like it or not.

we can live off the land on some mountaintop but we are still in the web,even if it's just radio waves or planes flying over.

that's why underground is where it's at and i am starting an underworld colony of free thinkers.
found a suitable spot in iceland and the password is vulcan.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I've done some research on the guy who made the Borg Agenda film/series Lenon Honor. He seems to be someone in the similiar vein of David Icke as far as the nature of reality and true powers that be. He has some interesting other videos. He also made a series called The Creator which if you find the Reptillian idea from David Icke interesting and other similiar theories then you'll find this very fascinating:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

S&F, good things take sweet time.
Nice video work, and thanks for posting this series.

You know, what this brings to mind it is kind of silly, but the terminator series with Arnold.

Now, they are making "robots" and such with green plant matter...what on earth for? Oh the diabolical plans of man!

I will watch all 25, or 88 if it comes to that! In the end, there can never be too much knowledge!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The more videos I watch from this guy, the deeper it gets. In his series "The Workings of Evil" he breaks down the Rhiana song "Umbrella" crazy New World Order stuff going on there with many non-human entities and such. It's some crazy stuff. The way Lenon breaks the song down it doesn't sound like a reach at all. These NWO people are in our faces much more than we, or at least I was aware of.

Part 1 of 21

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive seen "borg like" square ships (huge miles and miles wide) landed on our earth in my "end times" visions... yea i know not connected to this thread- but thats why i opened it to begin with.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I used to think that David Icke's ideas of mult-dimensional beings being in control and shaping things was far fetched, but after Lenon Honor's breakdown of the Rhiana video, there might be something to it. Either this guy is full of it, or there's a lot more happeing around us then we can possibly see.

new topics

top topics

join