It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Where are these magical photographs that you speak of? Provide them?

I didn’t think so.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Love it. Truthers find one morsel of trivia - pictures of passengers in seats not released (master of good taste, y'know) - and milk it to death.

As dumb as trying to claim something didn't happen because they spelled a name wrong in a report.

The world knows what's happened with a thousand pictures, testimonies, forensic evidence, DNA.

Truthers provide fairy tales of light poles plucked out of the pavement, pathetic video shots of guys pointing in the air, a lot of cockamaie theories.

Never PROOF that would convince anyone with half a brain - except maybe another Truther.

Time for Tezzalini to again ask where the photos of the passengers in their seats are?

M

[edit on 1-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Love it. Truthers find one morsel of trivia - pictures of passengers in seats not released (master of good taste, y'know) - and milk it to death.

mmiichael, you claimed the following:
one of the Zacarias Moussaou trial pictures showed a passenger body in a seat.

Please, show us all this picture and prove your claim. The other option would be for you to retract it.

Truthers have stories of light poles plucked out of the pavement,

Feel free to assist pteridine in trying to prove that the light pole hit the taxi. However, don't make the same error that pteridine did by trying to use McGraw as a witness. It won't turn out too well for you, as pteridine looked rather foolish when it was shown to him that McGraw did not witness the light pole hitting the taxi.

Time for Tezzalini to again ask where the photos of the passengers in their seats are?

Finally, we reach the point where mmiichael is again completely out of his depth, so he resorts to name-calling me 'tezzalini'.

Back on page 57 of this thread, mmiichael called me a different string of insults, including 'tezzalini'. He was warned by a Moderator and one of his posts was removed. Five pages later and mmiichael has not learnt his lesson. I suspect that with your track record for insulting people, mmiichael, the Moderators may be less lenient to you each time you breach the terms and conditions of this website.

mmiichael, in addition to your claim about the trial picture, you have also made two other claims:
1 - passenger bodies were found strapped to airline seats.
2 - rear seated passenger bodies were found relatively intact.

Could you please support these or retract them?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow, someone reads all the pages but ignores the pointers to the information on the passengers.

Well, the jig is up. I work for the CIA. In charge of lamp post pulling whenever we want to fake an airplane crash. Hard work.

All those people claiming to have witnessed the crash were paid off. The real passengers had their memories wiped and are living on an island in the Pacific. Commandeer Cheney has us post on conspiracy websites to deflect from the public knowledge that it really was an inside job.

But no one can fool you geniuses.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Well, the jig is up. I work for the CIA. In charge of lamp post pulling whenever we want to fake an airplane crash. Hard work.

Please support this claim by showing your credentials to one of the Moderators.

You also made three other very specific claims:
3 - one of the Zacarias Moussaou trial pictures showed a passenger body in a seat.

When will you prove these, or retract them?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Reread the messages in this thread. As I recall, someone supplied an account of one of the personnel involved in clean-up noting two passengers still in their seats. A photo released for the Moussawi trial showed a passenger in their seat. Myself and others supplied links to the labs that did the analysis, and there are links somewhere to detailed specifics of what remains were found of passengers. Al avaialbe to the public.

it is you who have made this claim.

The plane took off from Dulles airport, it crashed into the Pentagon little more than an hour later.

What took an hour?? Dulles and the Pentagon are only minutes apart. If they are flying straight to the Pentagon why did it take an hour?
was the plane flying at one mile and hour? It's only 30 driving miles away, that's is a fact.

As dumb as trying to claim something didn't happen because they spelled a name wrong in a report.

You are the one that made the claim now back it up or retract your statement.

The world knows what's happened with a thousand pictures, testimonies, forensic evidence, DNA.

Yes the world knows they were lied to.

Truthers provide fairy tales of light poles plucked out of the pavement, pathetic video shots of guys pointing in the air, a lot of cockamaie theories.

We are not in here to debate what you think Truthers are so stop with the ridiculing and answer the questions.

I didn’t think so.

Never PROOF that would convince anyone with half a brain - except maybe another Truther.

So, when all fails resort to name calling and ridiculing because you got caught lying.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well I'm a CIA agent working towards the NWO for the Freemasons and Mossad. Hoping to get transferred to alien information protection division.

We're relieved after 8 years no one can come up with anything a judge wouldn't laugh out of court. The best they can do is find trivia in messages on conspiracy boards. But not one single name, photograph, recorded conversation, transaction slip, tangible piece of evidence of the missile disguised as a plane.

Can't fool anyone anymore now with Google, those sincerely Truthful websites and Youtube. Especially the ones with the slowed down frames and red arrows.

So on to more deception and criminal activity planning new false flags and pulling up more light poles.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I don't see how any of that post was relevant to this thread. I wouldn't be surprised to see it being removed as off-topic.

On topic, you have made these specific claims, mmiichael:
3 - one of the Zacarias Moussaou trial pictures showed a passenger body in a seat.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I don't see how any of that post was relevant to this thread. I wouldn't be surprised to see it being removed as off-topic.

I retract them. I lied. I can't fool a genius.

There were no passengers. It was a repainted missile. The lamp posts were pulled out of the pavement. The witnesses lied. Ditto the lab technicians.

We're discovered.

You're now head of the new investigation.

So tell the casual readers what happened to those passengers.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Thank you.

Casual readers to the thread, please note that mmiichael has now admitted that he lied about his three claims:

He has now retracted them, as quoted above.

However, it will be difficult for mmiichael to be taken seriously, in any context, considering his admission that he lied about the three claims that he made. Perhaps, he should consider altering his posting style to refrain from making misleading claims, insulting other members and straying from the topic with irrelevant narratives.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

While your sarcams certainly reeks of arrogance and disdain for facts or truth, you are leaving out one very important detail in your snide response...YOU CANNOT PROVE ANY OF THAT STUFF IS TRUE BECAUSE IT IS NOT. You actually are lying. You just plane made it all up or you read it or heard if from someone and never checked it out for yourself.

Think about it, you can sit there and be a jerk to people asking you to back up your claims and let that go on forever gaining ground for no one and benefitting noone....or you can just present the proof that any of what you said is even remotely true.

The choice is yours.

Let the game begin.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Casual reader will note the people having problems with reading also have a problem providing anything resembling proof of something hitting the Pentagon other than the passenger filled plane as documented and witnessed.

So lacking any other substantiated version of events we'll have to assume this is correct.

Unless it will take another 8 years to find something new.

Casual readers should be prepared to see a strange shrill message following this one.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Masters of good taste?????????

Was it somehow more tasteful to release the photos of the burned up Pentagon employees?

You all whip out this good taste nonsense to pretend it is a defense for why YOU CANNOT FIND THE PROOF YOU NEED TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAY.

Please explain why it was in good taste to release the pictures of the charred Pentagon employees but passengers would somehow be in bad taste. Reconcile that for me.

See if you can do it without insults, sarcasm, deflection, or accusing me of something some other truther said to you somewhere in some far off fantasy of yours.

I am asking a straightforward question. Do you have a straightforward answer?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
I am asking a straightforward question. Do you have a straightforward answer?

It's ok. mmiichael retracted his claims about the passenger bodies and he even admitted that he lied about them.

In the past seven pages or so, mmiichael destroyed his own credibility. Notice how no other official government story believers have leapt to his defence? They've watched him dig himself into his own hole - which is definitely the best thing to do, so I commend them on their silence.

At least with mmiichael's retraction, casual readers to the thread will not be burdended by his claims - which were essentially unproven disinformation.

It has not been proven that any airline passenger bodies were found strapped to airline seats. mmiichael has clearly retracted this claim.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

As 9/11 gutted the US economy costing well over a trillion dollars in lost revenues from things like the closed market, disruption of business, insurance and replacement costs, investigation costs, and so on - I don't see where the profits were.

At Halliburton and as help given by those who did it as a payoff.
- Even so, I am convinced that "profit" was not the driving MOTIVE.

In 2001 the US was already planning to move into Afghanistan after the Taliban reneged on their agreement to protect the proposed new regional pipeline.

A total red-heering. The current President was simply put in as a payoff as he was a person close to the Bush family.

Iraq was a resumption of the suspended 1991 war after Saddam refused to comply with the no-fly zone and oil-for-food program.

- Untrue,but irrelevant to 9/11. The second invasion was in big part a person grudge match.

Anyone is welcome to put any spin on events.

UNTRUE. Hard facts block 99% of all claims on the basis that they are not feasible on the grounds of MEANS, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY.

The planning, financing and execution my Muslim extremists and their funding sources has been deeply documented with evidence, communications, records, bank transfers, testimony, confessions.

DEEPLY UNTRUE - Insider trading records show that it was top FBI officials who bought the PUT options and some nearly went to trial on it. The video evidence is laughable.

Most from non-US sources.

Inconclusive as paper trails cold easily be hidden then. Even so, I believe that actual evidence shows that many sources were indeed non-US.

In 8 years no one has come forward, no documentation has emerged, no records have been found, no evidence of US direct involvement of 9/11.

DEEPLY UNTRUE - There clear was some involvement by some US citizens, but ignored evidence shows that those who actually did the mass slaughter were largely non-US.

No one has presented a credible sequence of events, naming of participants, outlining of means.

UNTRUE - I believe that I can.

We are just told it was an "inside job."

UNTRUE - There is plenty of evidence to indicate an "inside Job", BUT just because a bank clerk seals a bag of money from the vault, does not mean that it is an inside job by the bank itself, only the clerk. Same here, just because some people in the US Governement did it, does nto mean to say that it is widespread or that much more than a cople of people at th ePentagon were involved.

So who were the insiders, how did they do it?

I can answer that in a later post.

Where is there something beyond conjecture and speculation to support it?

In the evidence being ignored by everyone and in the Times and Daily Telegraph newspapers in the UK from 2nd April 1982 to 14th June 1982 which hold all the answers.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My credibility is shattered as I can't provide pictures of dead burned up passengers in their seats. Forget the other ten thousand pieces of evidence and those lying Washington area people.

So it must have been a missile and those lamp posts were pulled out of the ground.

Though as there's no proof of this yet, and it's about as credible as an alien spaceship attack claim posted on Youtube.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

And the proof that it did happen the way the OS says is inconsistent and defies anything that happened before it. Enough with the sarcasm Mikey.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAntiHero420
And the proof that it did happen the way the OS says is inconsistent and defies anything that happened before it. Enough with the sarcasm Mikey.

As airliners this size carrying this much fuel were never crashed into huge structures at top speed brfore, I'm really not clear where there is a point of comparison.

9/11 happened in broad daylight with many eyewitnesses. Photo evidence is not even necessary to conclude what happened. The plane took off in sight of thousands, was tracked continuously, crashed. Many were there when it happened. Nothing has been put forward that conflicts with this. The case was closed the second the plane hit.

Courts usually rely on accumulated forensic evidence and testimony in violent crimes and murder convictions. Here the sheer volume is staggering. Among the most documented events in history.

If one single person provided one shred of solid evidence of something else hitting the Pentagon the world would stop and listen.

Theories, criticism of reports, a few factoids assembled is all that's emerged in 8 years.

A US government hating subculture can say whatever they wish. Wild stories don't trump substantiated facts.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The plane took off in sight of thousands,

Can you please supply the names and contact details for the thousands of people who saw the alleged Flight AA77, #N644AA depart?

Your failure to do so will be an admission that you have inflated your claim, in which case you should probably consider retracting it or modifying it to represent the actual number of witnesses who you can confirm.

I look forward to counting the number of witnesses that you can provide to support your claim.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I am sorry, but this snippet from your post just blew what little credibility you thought you had...

What took an hour?? Dulles and the Pentagon are only minutes apart. If they are flying straight to the Pentagon why did it take an hour? was the plane flying at one mile and hour? It's only 30 driving miles away, that's is a fact.

MOST of us can figure this part out...why not you???

Meh!!!! It ain't worth it, when this kind of nonsense is spouted......

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join