Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
well if you want to think that a bunch of idiot muslim cavemen did all this damage to the USA, you can probably debate whether the sun will rise tomorrow, after it has already risen.

Commons sense and intuition rule.

If you can't look at the pictures and realize that NO plane could ever be piloted by a human to make such an exact hit without razing the lawn area, then you will need plenty of speculative reports. Good gravy...the alleged plane struck at the very bottom of the building without leaving a trail? OK...I'm sure someone can explain that to me. Save your breathe...THERE IS NO EXPLANATION.

Have you ever watched a landing on a runway of a plane. First off, it tilts side to side unless the headwind is mild and constant. It takes the pilot at least 10 miles to line up on a designated runway, with beacons and radar assistance to land safely. Most commercials plane will land at speeds ranging from 125 to 160 miles per hours.

Maintaining a higher speed at a low altitude is fatal, and turbulent. At what speed do you think it would take to pulverize the plane completely like what is claimed happened at the pentagon? Maybe 400 to 500 mph>?

www.video4viet.com...

Know any pilots that can fly at top speed at 100 feet or less with a large commercial jet?

Let me know when you find one. And if he/she lives in a cave, you get extra points!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6EQUJ5
Maybe I'm missing something, but to what end would the government orchestrate such an elaborate hoax?

I know there's been mention of a few trillion dollars missing, and that's no small sum, but there's been instances of missing funds from this department/agency or that department/agency since the formation of the Continental Congress, and there were no elaborate schemes (at least not on the level of blowing a hole in the Pentagon) to cover it up or eliminate incriminating evidence.

To gain the legal means to start and illegal war in Iraq. Did people already forget about all of that? Our government has admittedly sacrificed American lives in order to start many wars in the past. For over a hundred years, this tactic has been used and works flawlessly every time.

If you really do not know why the government would pull this off, just remember the war in Iraq. War in Iraq. Illegal war in Iraq. Invasion and occupation of Iraq. The illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did you read the rest of my post, or am I just another victim of selective quoting? As I pointed out, I believe that the WTC attack was probably, in my opinion, more than enough to gain enough American support for attacking whomever was presented as being responsible. If you're going to try to whip everyone into a feeding frenzy, I'd think you'd look at hitting something everyone can easily identify with on a national pride level, such as the White House or Capitol.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
IMO the truth will come out because it's all in the plan.

But no one will turn on the lights in the pasture independently.
Once USA has served its purpose its credibility will be assassinated by a smoking gun released through the MSN. This is the only way the public will let it sink in. America will be proven not to be in control of its might. It will cause the world to band together and call for a one world government. Much the same way we signed our wealth away to the fed to protect us from ourselves.

All hail king William the ruler of the new world order.

Just a shot in the dark but it has a tinge of plausibility

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I know I am late to the conversation; however, "eyewitness" accounts that were allegedly gathered by two guys calling themselves CIT just isn't ever going to be diffinative proof the government is lying.

Additionally, for those of you who would call the terrorists cavemen, it is racist and simply untrue. These are sophisticated people, many of whom were educated in the US's best schools. Several of them were together at a Univerisity in Hamberg Germany.

What, middle easterners are to dumb to fly a plane... is that what you are saying? They can build homemade rockets in Gaza, but they are incapable to learn how to fly a plane... Truthers need to get a life.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6EQUJ5
Did you read the rest of my post, or am I just another victim of selective quoting? As I pointed out, I believe that the WTC attack was probably, in my opinion, more than enough to gain enough American support for attacking whomever was presented as being responsible. If you're going to try to whip everyone into a feeding frenzy, I'd think you'd look at hitting something everyone can easily identify with on a national pride level, such as the White House or Capitol.

Yes, I did read all of your quote. Thank you for repeating it. I thought I was being polite and not pointing out how stupid it would be for me to address any of it since I got it all in my post. Thanks for not reading or understanding - you pick which you were doing.

In your opinion the WTC attack was probably enough. I am sorry to tell you this but I am pretty sure that whoever pulled it off, did not ask your opinion first, or are you implicating yourself in the attacks?

No one cares what your opinion is here. This is about facts and logic. It could be that the planners, did not feel those two buildings would be enough. It is possible they built in redundancy in case a plan so big would fail. You do understand the concept of built-in redundancy correct?

Did anyone from the pentagon or a cave call and ask you what you personally thought would be enough to garner support for an illegal war?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
true true true. means nothing unless it's splashed all over foxnews like whacko jacko or oj simpson.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Additionally, for those of you who would call the terrorists cavemen, it is racist and simply untrue.

How is it rascist? Rascist against cavemen? The reason caves come up so often is because that is the way our enemy was put to us. We were told that a sick old man, living in a cave, orchestrated the events of 9/11. We also know that part of what makes Afghanistan so difficult to take is because the Afghani's make such good use of the natural terrain (caves, lots and lots of caves.)

If you want to cry about it, go back 8 years and tell all of the MSM and the government to stop saying OBL is hiding in a cave somewhere.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I never believed the bs story they gave.
A plane that big could not have caused a hole that small. AND there are no pieces of the plane anywhere (well there were a few fuselage pieces that a couple people were seen carrying right after the incident)....I say it was a missile.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I also wish to say at this point that I realize this is a sensitive subject...to say the least and I am sensitive to the fact that there were people that were declared deceased from this incident, and they have families still living. So to that end, please be mindful of that in posts here.

However, in one sense that is all the more reason to want to be assured of what really happened.

Some have asked the question as to what could have happended to the plane and the people...and that is one very good question. I too, have wondered. This is a very good write up, thoughtful analysis with ideas about that angle.

www.cassiopaea.org...

Also more to think about here...

www.freedomfiles.org...

For those who are skeptical of the vast amount of evidence which shows that a 757 could not have hit the Pentagon, here is an interesting bit of info for you to look at before diving into this extensive Analysis. Here is a copy of the Public Works Digest for October/November of 2001, which has statements in it as follows:

page 6 where is the plane did anyone see it after it hit
page 7 doubtful of plane
page 8 all kinds of rumors truck bomb, helo bomb
page 9 bomb

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Attacking my speculation, or me for that matter, still does not provide the extraordinary proof for your extraordinary claims. Provide irrefutable proof, and I'll be the first to join you, pitchfork in hand.

As a veteran, I've got to believe that my government is at least somewhat on the level (I know, silly), and that although they might've "allowed" Pearl Harbor and 9/11 to occur for some perceived greater good, I'd hope that they'd draw the line at doing something crazy like actually stage an attack that took American lives. (I suppose someone will argue that allowing something to happen is probably as bad a committing the act yourself, but for some reason with me there's a difference) If I can't believe that, then I'd have a hard time leaving my military awards on my wall.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wow, I'm amazed the new crowd one can attract simply by putting a thread (originally) out of the 9/11 forum. I guess the heat's a little hot in there for many ATSers to venture into?

For those that don't know, Craig Ranke CIT has been a member here for over 2 years, and regularly posts in the 9/11 forum (this forum, now that the mods have moved it). This video was released circa June 7, 2009, and was announced in this thread at CIT's forum:

z3.invisionfree.com...

And it is the video I have been sporting in my signature now ever since shortly thereafter.

I suppose this ought to be a lesson for all involved, because this previously "covert" video, known to those really only in the truth movement, is now going viral. And what was the difference?

The writing of a decent press release, and its dissemination to independent media.

After a bit of some riff raff, SPreston originally broke the news of this video here at ATS with this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on Mon Aug 31st 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well boys, like many of you, I have been following this of a few years and have started to form an over all theory about who did it.

1. I believe that terrorist planed to hit the World Trade Center, period. They had in the past shown it to be their main NY target of capitalism with the first trade center bombing.

2. I believe that the US and/or the Israeli Intelligence discovered this specific plot well ahead of the 9/11. At this point, my intuition tells me from all that we have read and seen, that certain individuals within the top of both Israeli Intelligence and some within our military industrial complex such as individuals within CIA and/or the DOD. Also in that mix there had to be some powerful individuals within the corporate world who were involved if not leaders and bank rollers of the enterprise. From the Jewish names on the companies that profited from the event, the need for outside untraceable expertise, access to the targets prior to the event needed assistance from corporate power players to assist in the project, and other connections lead to a strong Israeli connection. Since there had to be inside military assistance in this, then that leads to top brass somewhere along the line and probably a few civilians from the corporate side of military interest. Course that is just the theory that is rattling around in my head at this point. Still open for change though.

There are two main motivations for corporate interest, selling the tools of war and the second is the most evil, that of urban renewal and real estate profits. Add to that the zeal of a few politicians having their own ideas of American dominance and the need to project power, and there looks to me a real possibility and a cabal of interest came together to use this terrorist attack for their own needs and desires. That is such a terrible thing to believe but I think it is a real possibility.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's such a relief that the truth about this is finally coming to light. I just hope we realize in time and with enough conviction that we don't have to be fooled, that our countries all belong to their citizens, and that governments that act against their citizens need to be taken down quickly and mercilessly.

People, go back and look at GW's face as he's told that 911 is happening. That was were I first knew it was all a sham.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
"You know what his-story is? Just what I said, you gotta understand what you are saying. It's not the truth, it's his-story! It has nothing to do with the truth, it's his-story! This is too big for me man. This is a big thing. Man, you know this is a world-thing happening. I'm a small man, you know. My lifestyle is completely different from this. I'm not supposed to be involved in this. This is for other people. People who have money, and all this kind of stuff. Well, I'm not supposed to be involved with this. I don't have nothing. This is their event. This is for them. That's right. I'm not supposed to be in it. I'm in it. Yeah, we came across from the highway together. That's right. It was planned. One thing about it, you gotta understand something. When people do things and get away with it, you...eventually, it's going to come to me, and when it comes to me, it's going to be so big I can't do nothing about it, so it has to be stopped in the beginning when it's small. You see, to keep it from spreading." - Lloyde England

I'm not sure why these words impacted me. Maybe it is due to the fact that they sounded so genuine and from a key person at the event itself.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Shields shields shields.....
When will someone declassified the innovative shields apparitus guarding the Pentagon surroundings?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After going through all of the crap posted on here, I have something to say about 9/11.

All of you keep discussing all of the little things, with all of your unproven theories. Do any of you honestly think this will get anywhere closer to the truth?

Why not focus on what you know when it comes to 9/11? Two planes hit both twin towers, and eventually they both fell down. No plane hit WTC7, and it fell down too on the same day.

WTC7 is the key to solving the 9/11 conspiracy, not all this Pentagon crap that the US government already turned into FUBAR. If you want to know how the towers really fell down, then find out how WTC7 fell down, because I guarentee that it was the same cause and it wasn't jet fuel.

Both sides to this debate are intelligent, so why act so stupid by grasping at the wrong straws? Prove or disprove the one common factor that had nothing to do with being attacked on 9/11 and you'll find a variable to use on the whole equation.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Why do people like you take the time to read a thread and then post about how stupid a thread it is? You can just go to another thread at anytime. You can leave ATS. You can walk away from your computer. If it seems so stupid and wasteful to you....then what are you hear reading this and responding to it for?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Awesome thread, thanks.

I think in our hearts most of us knew it was a lie from the start.
Where do we go from here?

Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Well if you consider that to the right of the gaping hole, as you put it, is a plume of smoke possibly concealing another gash. If the debunkers say that the smoke is covering the hole in the pentagon then I can say the same for this picture.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join