It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
What do you think happened at the Pentagon?

I don't know what happened there. The best that I can conclude is that many people saw an unidentified plane approach the Pentagon.

There was also some kind of explosion that occured.

Did a plane full of passengers hit the Pentagon?

I don't know. However, in this thread, mmiichael failed to substantiate his claim that there were passenger bodies found strapped to seats.

Certainly, after all this time you must have an opinion other than "the official story is full of holes."

Opinions are worthless, pteridine. Like many people, knowing the truth would be enough for me.

That's why this thread is important. The independent research done by CIT has shown new evidence that I would not have otherwise seen.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

No, the Pentagon was always a target. Bin Laden wanted to strike the White House but Atta was concerned that it would be too difficult to hit and recommended the Capitol as a backup.

As to targets, Atta understood Bib Ladin’s interest in striking the White House. Atta said he thought this target was too difficult, but had tasked Hamzi and Hanjour to evaluate its feasibility and was awaiting their answer. Atta said that those two operatives had rented small aircraft and flown reconnaissance flights near the Pentagon. Atta explained that Hanjour was assigned to attack the Pentagon, Jarrah the Capitol, and that both Atta and Shehhi would hit the World Trade Center.

Atta and Binalshibh also revisited the question of whether to target the White House. They discussed targets in coded language, pretending to be students discussing various field of study” “architecture” referred to the World Trade Center, “arts” the Pentagon, “law” the Capitol, and “politics” the White House.

Binalshibh reminded Atta that Bin Ladin wanted to target the White House. Atta again cautioned that this would be difficult. When Binalshibh persisted, Atta agreed to include the White House but suggested they keep the Capitol as an alternate target in case the White House proved too difficult. Atta also suggested that the attacks would not happen until after the first week in September, when Congress reconvened.
Source

I shudder to think of what would've happened if United 93 had made it to DC. The Pentagon attack had everyone's attention and there were a lot of cameras rolling by that time. Can you imagine watching all of the replays of a 757 plowing into the Capitol dome or the White House, similar to what happened in New York?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted by ImAPepper

I agree with your statement 99.9% pteridine. Flight 93 was (according to KSM) going to hit the White House. The Capital Building was the back up. Osama Bin Laden wanted the White House. Atta (who was the leader as you know) was afraid that the White House would be too small of a target. Osama insisted and Atta agreed using the Capital building as a back up.

Do you have an audio tape of that conversation between Osama and Atta?

No? I didn't think so.

As I recall, Usama bin Laden claimed right away that he had nothing to do with 9-11. Regardless Flight 77 stayed up in Ohio somewhere and flew nowhere near the White House or the Pentagon. The real aircraft without Hani Hanjour driving, flew Over the Naval Annex and could not possibly have knocked down the light poles nor impacted the Pentagon 1st floor.

"But I said I didn't do it."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e432ecd53be1.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/19/09 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
First of all I have to say thank you to Craig for all of your hard work. The interview you did with Matrix News was brilliant. We definitely need more reporters/anchors like Kate and Richard. Keep up the good work.

I have also been enjoying your level headed post A Fortiori. Can I friend you? oops too late
. Continue to question and apply pressure we must.......

I am short on time so I will leave you all with my opinions and maybe a couple of interesting videos.

I think that 911 was planned many years in advance by elements within the US government to manufacture consent for war. The towers and WTC7 were brought down by controlled demolitions. The Pentagon was hit by a drone and/or planted explosives were used. It was not a 757. If it were, they would release some of the 80+ security tapes the FBI confiscated that would confirm it.

The farcical war on terror rages on with the scapegoat most likely dead. They never intended to find Osama. They just needed a ghost to chase so the illusion of reason was maintained. As well as attaining control of the oil and poppy fields, legislation such as the Patriot and Homeland Security Acts could be pushed through to further erode the Constitution and 'legally' pave the way for a totalitarian society.

These are my opinions/gut feelings which have been formed over the last 4 years (since I awakened) through researching as much information (from both sides) as I can.

Here are a few clips/quotes I find particularly telling.........

If you haven't seen this interview yet you have to watch it.

A fraudulent slip? I think so.

There is soooooo much information out there that points toward 9/11 being an inside job. It boggles my mind that more people can't see it. I guess you could put it down to denial and social conditioning.

This particular thought however, consistently plagues my mind.
What if the perpetrators wanted a lot of the information to reach the people so a 'truth movement' would be formed and the people involved could be exposed??? Hmm so many questions.

Heading off on a snowboarding excursion. Beautiful Spring day here in Queenstown New Zealand. Wishing everyone all the best in these uncertain times. Peace.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day. But a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (administrations), too plainly proves a deliberate systematic plan of reducing us to slavery." Thomas Jefferson

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

That is ridiculous. How could Usama bin Laden admit to something in 2004 when he was dead in 2001? Half the intelligence agencies in the world claim Osama died in December 2001.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was tortured and his nonsense is worthless. Besides he is an idiot and could not have Masterminded his way out of the cellblock shower.

Al Qaida Confirms It Carried Out the September 11 Attacks

Both Osama bin Laden and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the September 11 attacks, have confirmed that al Qaida planned and carried out the September 11 attacks.

2004 Videotape

In a videotape broadcast on October 30, 2004, Osama bin Laden admitted that he and al Qaida had planned and directed the September 11 attacks.

source

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I don't know. However, in this thread, mmiichael failed to substantiate his claim that there were passenger bodies found strapped to seats.

so I FAILED to substantiate that there were passenger bodies strapped into seats.

NO. I said the information is there and pointed out where to look for it. I maintaina a database of links to everything out there, which you cats will dismiss, ignore, pretend doesn't exist.

Try this ATS thread done 5 years ago for size

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm constantly stunned by the Truther petty arrogance on so many issues considering that in 8 years of this type of BS, YOU have failed to substantiate that there were no passenger remains in the wreckage.

Where is your proof?

Show that the people who cleaned up the mess, took pictures of bodies, gathered pieces of flesh and bones for DNA testing, sent back remains to families - are all liars. And that you behind your computer know more than those who were there the.

Good Luck.

M

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

7 times, ah ah ah ah .

7 times that exact same link has been offered up as proof of 7 different things.

How about you just narrow it down to the exact post that provides the proof that passenger bodies were found in seats.

I cannot help but be curious as to why better and smarter debunkers than you are not even touching this claim.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

where are the images of the bodies Micheal?

attach the direct link.

I glimpsed at the OP in that thread. No bodies from what i see so far.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

As you seek the truth, do you think CIT has found it? Are you convinced that there was a flyover and some sort of explosive demolitions at the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Perhaps the Truther organizations can use some of their donation money and file FOIA's to obtain the pictures that you desire.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

where are the images of the bodies Micheal?

attach the direct link.

I glimpsed at the OP in that thread. No bodies from what i see so far.

See, now he is going to call you a ghoul and claim that such morbid things are not out there to be seen. He will conveniently forget that the photos of burned bodies from people inside the Pentagon are all over the place and for some reason, those are not too morbid to show. Then I will ask him to at least just publish the coroner report claiming that there were bodies in seats and the subject will change.

I just thought I would take care of all that so he does not have to bother and can skip right to answering.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
so I FAILED to substantiate that there were passenger bodies strapped into seats.

Yes, mmiichael. You have failed to substantiate your claim that passeger bodies were found strapped to their seats.

I'm glad that you've finally come to this realisation.

Doesn't it feel better to admit when you were not able to do something raher than to try and spin, avoid and deflect your responsibilities?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Lets hope he does, never heard of bodies strapped to seats being found. i knew there were bodies in the pentagon and all over the net, but the ones he speaks of specifically, id like to see.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

As you seek the truth, do you think CIT has found it? Are you convinced that there was a flyover and some sort of explosive demolitions at the Pentagon?

I don't know if there was a flyover, pteridine. I wasn't there to see what happened.

CIT have discovered eyewitness evidence for a North of Citgo approach. A NOC flight path is contrary to the official government story.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Perhaps the Truther organizations can use some of their donation money and file FOIA's to obtain the pictures that you desire.

I guess that officially makes me not a truther then because I have never given, nor received donations of any kind for any such cause. Thank you for giving me the proof I was looking for that some of us are just people and not a movement or organization.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Why did you waste our time mmiichael and send us to a thread where there is not the teenseyist evidence of Flight 77 passengers found still strapped into seats?

Don't you have a clue on how to research? Why can't you just present your evidence proving Flight 77 passengers found still strapped into seats in the Pentagon, without sending people on wild goose chases?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I don't know if there was a flyover, pteridine. I wasn't there to see what happened.
CIT have discovered eyewitness evidence for a North of Citgo approach. A NOC flight path is contrary to the official government story.

The NOC path purportedly prevents a plane from hitting the Pentagon according to CIT. There are many more witnesses to a plane strike than the NOC path.
Which do you think has the greater possibility of error, flight path or impact?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

he does this all the time...

im still waiting for those irrefutable pictures he claims to have saved in his link database...

(waits patiently for mike to shed light on the whole thing...)

the clocks ticking... tick tick tick...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The NOC path purportedly prevents a plane from hitting the Pentagon according to CIT. There are many more witnesses to a plane strike than the NOC path. Which do you think has the greater possibility of error, flight path or impact?

As I stated before, pteridine, I don't know what happened - I wasn't there.

I don't restrict myself to thinking inside a box, like you wish to imply with your quote.

Take a look at this post by Discombobulator, it's very insightful.

Perhaps you might want to read that thread over a few more times, pteridine.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted by pteridine

posted by Lillydale

I guess that officially makes me not a truther then because I have never given, nor received donations of any kind for any such cause. Thank you for giving me the proof I was looking for that some of us are just people and not a movement or organization.

What? We're supposed to be donating money to the truther organizations? Which ones? There must be tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of them.

911 Truth Organizations

How come after all these years I'm just finding out about this? I feel so shamed; like a cheapskate or something. Even if I gave each one of them a thin dime, it would probably bankrupt me. Geeze; I completely forgot the danged 44 cent stamp. Maybe the post office will let me use this one to save money.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca65a1ff6031.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join