It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Don't you find it odd that the terms "9/11" and "WTC Attacks" are now synonymous? That almost every 9/11 memorial, display, sticker, patch tshirt etc shows the Towers?

It's almost as if someone doesn't want us thinking about the Pentagon getting hit.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Don't you find it odd that the terms "9/11" and "WTC Attacks" are now synonymous? That almost every 9/11 memorial, display, sticker, patch tshirt etc shows the Towers?

It's almost as if someone doesn't want us thinking about the Pentagon getting hit.

The video event was the WTC. That's what people saw evolve on TV and that's where the most people were lost, hence the image is the destruction of teh towers.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Do you have any evidence that a plane full of passengers hit the building? It is nice to keep repeating tha bodies were found there but they were not. You have no evidence that anything you said happened so why should anyone else be expected to prove otherwise? The OS is AA77 crashed there full of passengers, right? Have any evidence?

P.S. I am glad you gave lilly credit for understanding what evience is. Now perhaps you should educate yourself on the difference between evidence and what "many" people claim they saw. Evidence and hearsay are two different things. Sorry.

None of you have even come close to providing evidence that any passenger bodies were interred, let along there to begin with. Why is that?

I challenge you to explain your theory of what happened at the Pentagon. If you cannot, I will assume that you and Lilly are merely trolling.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

You don't need to have an alternative theory to understand that certain aspects of the official story do not match up to observable records or logical reasoning.

There is no concrete evidence.

Just lots of assumptions, speculations, and faith.

The fact that lots of people believe something is not evidence.

---

My friend told me he had a Unicorn at his house yesterday.

I have no reason to believe this Unicorn exists.

I have no theories on what happened at his house yesterday.

I have STILL have no reason to believe this Unicorn exists.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Michael Jackson is dead. The hired MD gave him medications that precipitated a fatal heart attack. It's the Official Story.

At this point in the thread, we can finally dismiss mmiichael and ignore his contributions.

His lack of research to supply any proof for his claims has been noted throughout the thread. His illogical rants have also been noted throughout the thread.

Now, mmiichael's attempts to drag the thread off topic and waste server space has never been more obvious with his quote about Michael Jackson's death.

mmiichael, other than providing an amusing chuckle to people who feel sorry for your logic, you really are out of your depth in this discussion about CIT's presentation.

Perhaps you should read other more appropriate websites that suit your intellect. I'm sure there are many websites devoted to celebrity deaths.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by jthomas
You made this claim: "...explain why there were no passengers bodies at the crash scene."

Demonstrate that there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon or withdraw your claim. It's as simple and straightforward as that.

Enough of your evasions, Lilydale. You're making a fool of yourself.

"Demonstrate that there no passenger bodies at the Pentagon"

- Negative Proof -

My God, you are mad, Jezus. That isn't "negative proof." Can't you read that Lilydale claimed there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon?

How does he/she know, Jezus?

No wonder 9/11 "Truthers" can't reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by jthomas

You made this claim: "...explain why there were no passengers bodies at the crash scene."

Demonstrate that there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon or withdraw your claim. It's as simple and straightforward as that.

I'm not sure where she lives, but in the DC Metro area everyone knows someone who worked at the Pentagon site that day. Almost every fire, rescue, and emergency vehicle in the region was parked out front.

People talk and a lot of people have talked about what they saw that day. All I can say as I didn't battle the fires (just sent pizzas to the firefighters) is that there were a lot of unanswered questions on the part of people that were there.

Enough, in my opinion, to not tell people that they are making "fools" of themselves.

Feel free to demonstrate why none of them have contradicted anything demonstrating that AA77 hit the Pentagon. THAT, after all, is what everyone claiming AA77 did NOT hit the Pentagon refuses to demonstrate.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by scott3x

Well thats the beauty of it. You could look into it yourself but dont.

And that's why 9/11 Truth Kiddies get upset when we point them to those who were there - over 1,000 at the Pentagon - and they make excuses why they, as Truthers, have self-granted entitlements that exempts them from supporting their claims and having to get off their butts to do so.

But you already knew that.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by A Fortiori

Again, it would be SIMPLE to research it.

What else can I say except if you don't believe me debunk me. Post the evidence in this thread right here. I have been proven wrong before, it would be nice if the "truthers" took a stab at it.

Running away again in fabulous 9/11 "Truther" fashion. I don't have to remind you that if YOU make a claim YOU have to support it.

But, you dodge your responsibility, as I have demonstrated repeatedly.

You should try reading up on the subject so you understand your responsibilities and stop asserting that everyone else has to debunk your unsupported claims.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Do you want to believe the commission appointed by the MOST inept, lying, hijacked government administration in the history of America?

You mean that "ineptness" that all of you claim enabled the "government" to pull off the most sophisticated attack in history, without anyone being caught or spilling the beans???

Methinks you just got thrown out of your 9/11 "Truth" Movement, Donny 4 million.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Please truthers, leave the video camera argument alone, it is futile, and makes you look stupid. The "missing frame" argument is as stupid as the no planes theory. Guess what? It was set to record 1fps and was not precise down to the second. If you think there is a conspiracy in that put your tin foil hat on, the debunkers have won.

You need to substantiate this. In 2001, the company I worked for had full 30fps security cameras surrounding the warehouse. Did I work at the Pentagon in 2001? Did I work at some top secret lab? Gold repository? No, I was working in an office supply warehouse and yet we had cameras recording 30fps directly to hard drives 24/7.

You expect me to believe that the Pentagon had inferior cameras because technology was behind? I did not work in the future.

You can believe anything you want. But don't go around claiming things without backing it up, and don't deliberately deny writing what you wrote, ok?

Now, demonstrate that you know what the capabilities of the Pentagon cameras were and how you know they "should have" recorded AA77. If you can't, have the intellectual honesty to admit it and retract your unsupported claims.

Talk about posting crap.

That's all you've done and you are being called on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Lillydale

They cant prove it, and they don’t like us talking about it either I wonder why?

Actually, we've been constantly urging you to talk. But you absolutely refuse to back up your claims.

I wonder why you can't, impressme.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Please truthers, leave the video camera argument alone, it is futile, and makes you look stupid. The "missing frame" argument is as stupid as the no planes theory. Guess what? It was set to record 1fps and was not precise down to the second. If you think there is a conspiracy in that put your tin foil hat on, the debunkers have won.

Hang on. 1fps, and not accurate to the second??? What, it sometimes took a pic and sometimes didn't? How was it timed. Why wasn't it accurate? Perhaps the cameras were so ancient they ran on a water clock?

How about you provide some evidence that the camera was set to 1fps. Or are you just taking someone's word for it?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Actually, we've been constantly urging you to talk. But you absolutely refuse to back up your claims.

I wonder why you can't, impressme.

You need to stop telling lies jthomas. I and the rest of us have and do back up our creditable claims. It is you, who will not answer questions or show sources. Do you not have any proof to debunk about the OP statement or are you just going to do your hit and run attacks.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

"Demonstrate that there no passenger bodies at the Pentagon"

- Negative Proof -

My God, you are mad, Jezus. That isn't "negative proof." Can't you read that Lilydale claimed there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon?

So the only proof you have is that some one can't prove their wasn't bodies...

That is negative proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Not really....

Then retract your claim that "there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon." Simple, isn't it?

Or show us how you KNOW there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

No matter how you try to twist reality the ball remains in your court. No one has to convince the real world of anything but you 9/11 "Truthers" do, and you illustrate perfectly why you can't.

Gosh.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

SPreston's pictures do not show which way they aim. He only claimed which way they aimed.

Right, that makes sense.

The pentagon rings the roof with cameras but not in order to capture the entire side of the building, they are all pointing at the same obscure point right?????

All you have to do is demonstrate it. Gosh.

The cameras are set up in order to 'see' the entire lawn and some of the sky above it. The cameras are spaced enough to be redundant. Please do some simple research.

We await the source for your claims. Evidence, you know.

I await your evidence that videos cameras "should have" caught the actual crash of AA77 into the Pentagon as I still wait for your refutation of the evidence that AA77 did hit the Pentagon.

Do you need another 8 years to do it?

Nope, I need just as long as you do apparently. How many times do I have to ask you to prove that AA77 DID hit the pentagon????

You missed the part that I don't have to do anything. YOU do. Apparently, understanding why is really challenging for you. Shall I repeat why?

By the way, when do we get to hear your evidence that lots of the hundreds of people all around the Pentagon ever saw a jet "fly over and away from the Pentagon?"

Now you are demonstrating you desperation.

It appears to us that you are upset.

You cannot actually refute what I say. You cannot prove I am wrong about anything.

You said that you haven't made any claims. Gosh.

Shall I remind people that you claimed "there were no bodies of passengers at the Pentagon?" But you REFUSE to admit you made the claim.

Gosh, you 9/11 Truthers are more mixed up than you were 8 years ago!

Unless you can quote me saying there was a flyover or anything close to that, you need to stop asking me to prove it.

OK, I withdraw any claim that you believe in the flyover theory. Just let us know what "theory" you actually believe in, if any, so we are clear.

So let's get back to the claim you did make, the claim you and we all here know you made, YOUR claim that there were NO passenger bodies found at the Pentagon.

Either demonstrate your claim or withdraw it like any intellectually honest person does.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Then retract your claim that "there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon." Simple, isn't it?

Or show us how you KNOW there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon.

No matter how you try to twist reality the ball remains in your court. No one has to convince the real world of anything but you 9/11 "Truthers" do, and you illustrate perfectly why you can't.

Gosh.

Jthomas, you are DESPREAT, I love it!

Jthomas why are you voiding the TRUTH?

Here Jthomas here is the truth that you cannot debunk!

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Flight Data Recorder Analysis - Last Second of Data - 09:37:44
08/20/06
We have determined based on the Flight Data Recorder information that has been analyzed thus far provided by the NTSB, that it is impossible for this aircraft to have struck down the light poles.
We have an animation of the entire flight provided by the NTSB. The animation covers the whole flight from taxi out at Dulles... to the impact at the Pentagon in real time.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Proof, no plane crashed at either sites You have no proof, you are at the mercy of your lying FBI agents, but they couldn’t hide everything.

THE OS IS A LIE!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scott3x

Scott3x, I can only go by what Lilydale claims directly.

Fair enough. Guess we'll have to wait for her response on this one.

No bodies, no evidence of bodies. Whatever. I still never made the claim that bodies were found.

You already claimed there were NO bodies found at the Pentagon. What part of that do you STILL refuse to admit, Liliydale?

It is clear as a bell: You made this claim: "...explain why there were no passengers bodies at the crash scene."

Demonstrate that there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon or withdraw your claim. It's as simple and straightforward as that. Why do you constantly deny you made that claim, Lilydale, when it's right in front of all of us?

My little stalker claims they were found because they were on AA77 when it crashed into the pentagon.

Let's be clear: I, and the rest of the rational world, have no reason to doubt that AA77, with passengers on board, crashed into the Pentagon. We have absolutely NO REASON to doubt the evidence from hundreds of independent and disconnected sources that converges that AA77 - with identified passengers on board - crashed into the Pentagon. We have NO REASON to doubt that the remains of AA77's passengers were found at the Pentagon. We have NO REASON to doubt the families of the passengers that their loved ones died in the crash of AA77 into the Pentagon.

We have NO REASON to doubt this:
www.debunk911myths.org...

We have NO REASON to doubt any of the massive evidence from multiple, independent and disconnected sources, nor from ASCE, nor from the "after-action" reports from the local fire departments an rescue agencies, nor from the multiple independent, diconnected, and widely seperated eyewitnesses, whose accounts are entirely consistent with all of the other evidence.

But YOU DO. So demonstrate WHY and HOW. Unless YOU can do so, nothing in the world will change what the rest of us accept as true.

So, do you really want to go around NOT supporting your claims? Do you actually think making a claim that "there were no passenger bodies at the Pentagon," then REFUSING to back up that claim is going to change anyone's mind? We all have every right to question your claims, assertions, and pronouncements about the events. We expect your explanations. We expect you to explain those things that would have to be true for your claims to be true but for which there is NO evidence and for which you can provide none. We do not accept your attempts to shift the burden of proof from your shoulders. I hope you are not so confused as to think you can just make claims and think everyone is going to accept them on faith, as you have been doing to date.

It really does not matter how specific my statement is. Prove bodies were found. Prove they were from that plane. Then come ask me to prove they were not.

You really have no clue how irrational that statement is. If you actually think you are going to convince anyone of anything, you live on a different planet.

The burden of proof remains on you to refute the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon and demonstrate why we should believe otherwise.

It should be crystal clear why, Lilydale. Do you understand why, finally?

Now, get to work and convince the entire world that AA77 did not hit the Pentagon and no passenger bodies were found at the Pentagon. We've been waiting 8 years without you and your so-called 9/11 "Truth" Movement being able to demonstrate a thing.

If you cannot do so, then admit it, withdraw your claim, and move on.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Alright Jthomas, as I am sure you realize I have never made a claim that there was no bodies at the site. However the one thing that would lead me to believe there were no bodies is the fact that there was no wings found at the crash site. I am still not claiming that there were no bodies found at the crash site, I would just like for you to tell me what happened to the wings. Were they completly destroyed in the crash? If so, it is highly that a human body was able to withstand what metal couldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join