It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Kind of looks like a plane to me, but I'm not an expert lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So what happened to the passengers of that plane if it didn't hit the pentagon? I would have to whole heartedly agree with you that certain aspects of the official 9/11 story don't add up, but those passengers never came home to their families. Are you implying that who ever did this landed the plane and then shot them all?

Your thoughts....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
This is great. Yet another well performed, and insightfully accurate investigation - providing evidence.

So what now? These reports are ten a penny. That's all they will ever be unless you people on the ground in the U.S. start actually DOING something with them. For gods sake get angry and start punishing those responsible. A rebellion is required, organised, and effective.

The Para.

So who's guilty ...(Ahem) wise guy?

Think before you post please.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

the skeptics will be here in very short order doing the work they are paid to do - attacking CIT, making strawman arguments and deflecting attention away from the facts in any way that they can.

They'll have an easy time. So far as I can tell the video could be summarized as "the 'official' story and all government-supplied information agrees with the light poles that were downed. The eyewitnesses all agree with each other, but contradict both the official story and the light poles. But the amount of the disagreement is only a couple hundred feet."

Seems like an odd thing to focus on.

deflecting attention away from the facts in any way that they can.

...honestly that's exactly what I was thinking when I watched the video. They're focusing a great deal of attention on trivialities rather than the more damning evidence like the lack of debris, the immediately post-crash pictures showing virtually no damage to the outer ring, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This isn't cartoon land, a plane wouldn't leave the exact cutout of a plane like a cartoon running through a wall...

Like they did on the wtc?

Ok that was a low blow but pay attention: There was no hole from the engines on the wall but the engine was found inside the pentagon. The wings don't have to make an exact cutout but they have to leave evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

thanks you! i was just going to ask where is this video that everyone's raving about - i couldn't find it on any of the links...

i'll watch it and i'll try to come back later to comment on it!

thanks again!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
What happened to the plane?

Eye-witnesses say that a plane DID fly over them heading toward the pentagon.

The plane didn't hit the building.

Where is the plane? What about the passengers?

I have read all kinds of 'findings' and evidence of - no plane parts, hole not large enough for a plane etc... But I can't find any theories on what happened to the plane?

Thought or links?

I have thought that the first plane was described as a rather large plane, might have been used to dump the scrap metal plane parts onto the lawn of the Pentagon prior to the impact. Just a theory considering people observed a plane fly along a similar path and flew over the Pentagon. Maybe the plane had a cargo hatch and parts were pushed out.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Hell yeah, wings that neatly fold back into the plane like Thunderbird one and follow it through the many holes of reinforced concrete, that`s some seriously mighty fibre glass nose cone we have here, and let`s look at the initial explosion, now we obviously have someone whom know what they are talking about here, Jet Fuel orange flame and white smoke, rear entry fireball WTC2 the South Tower = obviously not Jet Fuel explosion, but however it is identical to the Pentagon explosion.

Care to explain please?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9cd355dd436.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So the witnesses who think they saw the plane flying on a different path... their accounts MATTER. Yet those who say they saw it fly into the building are all liars, misinformed, or stupid. Here we go again....

Links plz..... im sure everybody would love to see testimony of the people you are talking about. Until i see them, they dont exist, therefore cannot be all of the above.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
meh, maybe the plane and the passengers never existed.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
This is excellent to see and yet another notch to add to CIT's ever growing list of publicity.

A warning though, the skeptics will be here in very short order doing the work they are paid to do - attacking CIT, making strawman arguments and deflecting attention away from the facts in any way that they can.

I hope many people read this and even if it only changes the minds of half of those people, thats still more people waking up than there were before!

Top stuff

I like the information presented and do not have anything to present myself because I am not researched in this at all.

But come on...just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are paid to do so and what not. I could say the same about you.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The cab driver's wife WORKS FOR THE FBI.

Why is it this does not surprise me after hearing Sibel's testimony?

Corruption within an institution built to protect those who govern.

Laws are not made to protect the innocent but those in power.

Some say use the law to punish the guilty... but law now are used to control the innocent.

A clean slate must be created or everyone will be shackled to an environment of control.

Dieing to sustain ones freedom would be better then living in slavery. And the owners don't care one way or the other as they are already sacrificing us for their agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I think that too many of us are hung up on the fact that we think we have to figure the whole thing out, before we speak up. That is not correct. We only need to have questions that have not been answered in order to ask more questions. I have no doubt in my mind that two planes hit the two towers. I don't think the Shanksville crash was anywhere close to the way the Government described it, and the pentagon all by itself has such conflicting information that it needs further investigation. When things don't add up, it's hard to question the math.

Thanks CIT for getting out and doing something. Just think if 10% of us did the same thing about whatever it was we were passionate about. the information flow would be a tsunami.

Exactly. But what I don't understand, and I have asked here at ATS before is, why do WE not get a permit and the families involved in the Shanksville "hole" crash and just dig it up? I am sure the families would want to know the truth, or at least most of them, and when they dig it up there will be absolutely NO Plane there, simple enough. The solid ground ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT swallow up a plane whole.

All the photos and video footage of the "rescue" crew walking around, looking for something to do, and the coroners report as well shoulde be more then enough evidence to show it didn't happen they way we were told.

And as anyone can see, the outer ring was still INTACT and only "fell" later after a secondary explosion brought it down. And look at the photo's of the stool with the book on it in the room on the upper floors and the computer monitor sitting on the desk? Why did they not "burn" in the alleged fire? I have some photos but I don't know how to attach photos here. I don't have the ones of the book and stool or the computer but they are online somewhere. I have the inner ring hole, about 7 feet diameter with the "Masonic" yellow emblem. And lawn photos. All online.

And as for the people who "saw" a plane, what would you say in that particular time frame? You just saw an explosion at the pentagon and you "heard" on the radio it could be an airplane that was high jacked? What would your assumption be? Of course they are not going to say it was a missile, who in the world would think that? And maybe someone did say that and they are no longer around? Possibilites are endless.

So lets get a permit and the families consent and dig up Shanksville ASAP.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Find it Ironic now too that Cheney boy is getting investigated. Its only a matter of time before this lid is blown off and the people learn what really happened...There's so much evidence already and so many lies that the official story that has been thrown infront of our movie screens, t.v. shows, and countless written reports simply doesnt agree with what clearly happened.

Ridiculous that we're 8 years after 9-11 and still haven't investigated, tried, and convicted the real psycho's behind these attacks.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have no link and I love ATS but my father was there that day, in south parking, saw the plane fly over the sheraton I believe and hit the building. I dont know about other motives being behind it but I know for a fact that a plain hit the pentagon......end of story

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Akkadian]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
This is great. Yet another well performed, and insightfully accurate investigation - providing evidence.

So what now? These reports are ten a penny. That's all they will ever be unless you people on the ground in the U.S. start actually DOING something with them. For gods sake get angry and start punishing those responsible. A rebellion is required, organised, and effective.

The Para.

Whose whitnesses.... if Sibel says thousands of dollars can be passed out to hundreds of Turkish background US citizens to funnel funds to government officials.. how hard would it be to place molds to tell tall tales?

Even the cab driver stated his wife works for the FBI?!?!? That alone should bring up flags after hearing Sibel's testimony. And the large sums of money he confesses is floating around during this event.

Did the cab driver confess out of giddiness due to holding onto a huge secret or was he feeling guilty and needed to tell someone who might understand the real truth.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Willbert]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akkadian
I have no link and I love ATS but my father was there that day, in south parking, saw the plane fly over the sheraton I believe and hit the building. I dont know about other motives being behind it but I know for a fact that a plain hit the pentagon......end of story

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Akkadian]

A plane. Perhaps he did see something fly into the building.. but was it a 77?

I guess he suppressed his emotions not to flinch or get an urge to run. He saw this huge plane dive slowly into the building.

Can you link me where your dad's testimony is in regards to where he viewed the plane and how long he viewed it for? Other than stating the obvious that something or "a" plane hit the pentagon. Having your father's testimony may shine additional light.

Your father may give you comfort and peace due to your history with him. But in the real world hard facts and evidence is required. It may be closed for you but not for others.

If you didn't ask specifics and only went with a vague explanation.. then you closed yourself off to the world around you. Your loss..

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Willbert]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Great! We should add that to every pilot's manual in the world.

"If you are in danger of losing the airplane level out and firewall the throttles. The ground effect will prevent you from crashing."

Do you HONESTLY believe that?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

And how disappointed the "truth" movement will be when they find out that, yes, a group of Islamic terrorists managed to pull off the attack that day........

What you will find out is that the men and women that have been serving us in the Congress over the last 30 years managed to hamstring our agencies enough to create the conditions needed to hurt us like we were on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Starred and flagged

Finally this is getting some well deserved attention, as little as it may be.

As for what happen to the plane and the unsual small amount of passengers aboard all 4 of these these flights.

Well the plane and passengers on 77 probably ended up in the same place as the plane that supposedly crashed in Shanksville.

Do you think the government cares about a couple hundred peoples lives, when trillions of dollars are at stake?

There are so many holes in the "official 9-11 story". Just when you think you've heard of them all out come more, and more.

Americans, wake up, 9-11 was a false flag operation to cover lost money trails, to make money, to gain public support for an invasion of any and all countries harboring terrorists.

Heck they should have started right at the White House front Door,and began detaining "terrorists".

Please don't let five accounts posting propaganda in these threads stop you from looking into this and comeing up with your own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join