It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Very good thank you for the post- I really hope they get somewhere with this.

I researched the People that were on Flight 77. It appears at first glance that the did die.here is even momoral sites online for some of those that died.

Does anyone know how that was pulled off? how did they find 60 people to lie or dissapear?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I suppose, if they were willing to kill that many people another plane load or two wouldn't make much difference.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think that too many of us are hung up on the fact that we think we have to figure the whole thing out, before we speak up. That is not correct. We only need to have questions that have not been answered in order to ask more questions. I have no doubt in my mind that two planes hit the two towers. I don't think the Shanksville crash was anywhere close to the way the Government described it, and the pentagon all by itself has such conflicting information that it needs further investigation. When things don't add up, it's hard to question the math.

Thanks CIT for getting out and doing something. Just think if 10% of us did the same thing about whatever it was we were passionate about. the information flow would be a tsunami.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here's my 2 cents
The Pentagon was hit by some missile, its clearer than water only an infant would not be able to tell...

And now for the most interesting part... commonsense. If the plane's hit the towers at the top floors only then the top portion of the building would have
collapsed on to the rest of the building, leaving it damaged and then maybe after the day was over it would have collapsed? if lets say the plane hit somewhere below the middle then the building would have a good chance of collapse after an hour.

Besides the other facts I wont say anything else..

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the 9/11 forum?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

"nd everyone forgets the convenient fact that the office that was struck was
...the ill-fated Pentagon accounting office, most of which was obliterated along with Naval Intelligence that day, both keepers of many lost secrets.

onlinejournal.com...

Just what was contained in that room?
I would love to know"

Well, considering that Rumsfeld came out on 9/10 and said over 2 trillion dollars could not not be accounted for in the Pentagon budget, I'm guessing destroying the accounting office would be a good idea. I mean it all should be backed up on a hard drive somewhere but, destroy the originals and you can change what's been put on a computer without worry.
Just a theory.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I saw that video the day it was released on youtube. You can find the video there in its entirety:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So the witnesses who think they saw the plane flying on a different path... their accounts MATTER. Yet those who say they saw it fly into the building are all liars, misinformed, or stupid. Here we go again....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is great. Yet another well performed, and insightfully accurate investigation - providing evidence.

So what now? These reports are ten a penny. That's all they will ever be unless you people on the ground in the U.S. start actually DOING something with them. For gods sake get angry and start punishing those responsible. A rebellion is required, organised, and effective.

The Para.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by burntheships

and everyone forgets the convenient fact that the office that was struck was

...the ill-fated Pentagon accounting office, most of which was obliterated along with Naval Intelligence that day, both keepers of many lost secrets.

onlinejournal.com...

Just what was contained in that room?
I would love to know

A team of people investigating at least one trillion dollars in defense spending lost, which was announced by Rumsfeld himself one day before 9/11 events. The investigation ended with the death of the team.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'd take this with a very large grain of salt. Eye witness testimony has been proven over and over again to be notoriously unreliable.

What I don't get is how or why would who ever did that NOT have thought it out better? I mean the crash site where wings would have made a wider impact and not one body found and a few parts that didn't even belong to the aircraft alledhed to have hit it.

Those questions of the many still unanswered, you would think would be enough to get a more serious look into the whole thing.

It really makes me angry and I don't have a place to direct it because I simply don't know who is behind it all. I have my suspicions but that isn't good enough. I wonder if it will ever be solved in my life time.

Ya know the debunkers were what made this so aggravating, all of them all of a sudden are engineers and scientist's. It was so frustrating to vent at people who were like, at least to me anyway, deliberatly denying what was so obvious to me when they seemd like the old saying when one needs a candle to see the sun.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i watched this video last night on infowars.com and i was impressed. the part that really did it for me was when lloyd england didnt know he was being recorded and basically said it was a inside job and he got caught in the middle of it. remember lloyd englands wife works for the fbi too.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by mappam

I reccomend watching the video, it is great! They address some of your questions....and check this out. This will explain some with a picture...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbdb910d9306.jpg[/atsimg][edit on 30-8-2009 by burntheships]

This isn't cartoon land, a plane wouldn't leave the exact cutout of a plane like a cartoon running through a wall

The strongest part of the plane is the landing gear, and there are tons of photos of plane debris...oh truthers when will you learn.

This should be labeled, "An independent investigation with initial bias toward an 'inside job' with no access to physical evidence"

[edit on 30-8-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

They are in a FEMA camp that doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

I believe the reason it was done so poorly is the subliminal message:

"We know you can figure this out - we are just showing how strong (I.E., evil) we are and you don't dare come at us..."

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

But the plane wouldn't vaporize and there would still be impact damage where the wings hit. An object going that fast, which is designed to withstand front on pressure, would still create significant damage, that's just physics.

The impact site, especially PRIOR TO THE COLLAPSE looked exactly like the impact site of an explosive projectile, namely a missile.

Also, we can't forget the force of Jet Wash, which can tumble a car like a weed. Or the effect of the air cushion under a Jet's wing.

Or we can just do as we're told, that's the simplest solution I guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

of course it wouldnt leave a outline lol try and put a triangle thru a circle cut out .....a plane hits the pentagon and only a square of the building is damaged...lol???? c'mon

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I find it odd that there were many private films of the planes hitting the towers in NY, but no private recordings of the plane hitting the pentagon. The only image we have is a flash of something hitting the pentagon that the Gov released. I personally can't say its a plane at all. And to believe no one was touring the pentagon that day and no one has any footage of the plane hitting?? come on??? thats hard to believe. There has to be someone to come forward, out of hiding with a video recording.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

You and MAB19 just stamped on yellowcards head there

Carry on now this stuff is interesting. I've only watched loose change and 911 mysteries. Those by themselves convinced me. Oh and the magic plane that's a lot like the magic bullet. You know the one missing in the cctv footage? What do the debunkers say about that?

Also never heard of the hologram theory if someone would be kind enough to fill me in?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Kryties

Yes, it seems that the load of lies has reached near critical mass...
We will see. I find the Thermite element an undeniable proof.

I am following that ongoing story, with the developing proofs.

that and simply comparing the damage of the WTC and the pentagon..... c'mon so the heat from the jet liner that hit the WTC pummeled both sky scrapers and crumbled WTC 7 from debri fires AND only left a minor whole in the pentagon, with not too substantial fire damage.... they honestly think the whole nation is that duuuumb, that or they really didn't put that much thought into their huge LIE, simple propoganda, I'm glad at least one teacher in my highschool taught us about propoganda and now that i have learned what i have, i look back and am surprised he did... Inside job.. FACT IMO.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join