It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* Combine 2 parts mixed seeds (Maybe ones from a local solstice seed swap?) with 3 parts compost. (I bet that organic potting soil would work, as well.)
* Stir in 5 parts powdered red or brown clay.
* Moisten with water until mixture is damp enough to mold into balls.
* Pinch off a penny-sized piece of the clay mixture and roll it between the palms of your hands until it forms a tight ball (1 inch in diameter).
* Set the balls on newspaper and allow to dry for 24 - 48 hours. Store in a cool, dry place until ready to sow.
Toss them at will! Please be respectful over other folks’ property, though. It’s a lot tougher to talk to people about green space and guerrilla gardening when they’re angry.