It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan's New Book "UFOs and the National Security State Volume 2" Is Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
UFOs And The National Security State: Volume 2 (1971-1994)

Richard Dolan

keyholepublishing.com...

Received my autographed copy yesterday. Started reading it. So far it's as good as Volume 1 (1941-1973)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm 3/4 of the way through it and I don't think I'm going to bother to finish it. Not that I didn't find it a good book, but it would appear he has started leaning a bit to the side that I don't like to encourage. I guess you have to if you want to make a living off of this subject. If your not preaching to the converted your not going to sell anything, I mean it is not like Joe Public is going to stumble into a bookstore and grab this book first, so you must tailor it to the crowd that already is interested, and of that crowd you are naturally going to lean towards the loudest majority for two reasons 1) they are easy to sway and 2) they will be very vocal about your book helping to sell a few more copies.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh, wow!

I've been waiting for V.2 for a long time.

In case anyone doesn't already know this, Dolan's 1st book of the same title is probably one of The 5 Best books on the subject. Ever.

In my opinion, it's THE BEST.

No grasping at straws, or unfounded conclusions. Thoroughly documented and backed up with legitimate and unassailable sources.

It can be considered as authoritative yet is not flamboyant. It is filled with encyclopedic analysis, yet reads almost like a novel.

I'm on my way to the bookstore right now.

Great find. Thanks.

s and f, most deservedly
(probably the most valuable post I've read in a long time)

jw

[edit on 30-8-2009 by jdub297]

new topics

join