It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber suicide pacts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Definately a lot of what you say is true.... i and plenty of others have also thought like this on occassion.... i looked at it exactly how you put it.... from the moment we are born into Society we are slaves! Slaves to Society, Slaves to the dollar bill/pound whatever currency.... yep.... it is 'WORK TILL YOU DROP' we don't get any free time when we work say from 6 in the morning when we get up till 8 at night when we get back home.... if you have a wife & children you don't get to spend much time with them.... you hardly see them... this to me leads to bad parenting and unruly kids.... a lot of the problems with youngsters today is that they don't see their parents and feel unloved o yes i suppose i can see how the World may look to them.... mind you though you/we have to get out of that mundane lifestyle and seek a better way of life! I gave up that lifestyle as it was causing me to have a mental breakdown.... I'm now seeking what i like/want to do... what makes me happy.... what gives me a healthy mind & body.... it's ME first all the way...

I wrote this Song/Rap entitled 'Stuck Up Inside' and it's all about being stuck in this life of work and having no freedom

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good on you dude, live the dream and have no regrets.

Have you ever considered that the people who seem to enslave us are in fact also slaves themselves? Think about it. They need us to make them money, so if we all didn't work for a day, it would hit them HARD.

I've often imagined a 'world strike day' and watching the world as we know it take a huge hit. Now, imagine if it was a week, it would be a clean slate! Start again.

There's always a way.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I msot certianly am contemplating it. I would probabyl not join a pact though.

Why? pointless, since I'm still doing it alone,they are not by my side.So I can't even be sure if they go through with it themselves.
Secondly I always felt different from others and these are the potential reasons I may commit S one day:

1. As far as I know I'm the only person who wants to stay looking visually 17 years old as I was once and NO older,not even by a day,and preferrably even looking the way I looked when turned 16.See,I matured early,so from there on I have only gotten more wrinkles under eyes(Im 20 now) and the aging is only ahead.
I truly despise aging.

2. Also,i want silky-smooth wrinkle-free skin. I did not have that at 13-20 because of mild acne(which is over now but i have smal scars) and I have small pores on my skin.I have seen many guys with skin so perfect,like a sculpture,no pores visible at all.(Chace Crawford) Also i despise the veins and capillers under my eyes and bags and purple-blueish-greenish-reddish colour from my veins under my eyes. Why do some peopel have those and soem are perfect such as Chace Crawford ?

I cannot be happy in my life if I don't have the best skin there can exist,which means silky-smooth,evenly-coloured,youthful,healthy, wrinkle-free etc
I have actually seen completely wrinkle-free guys(forehead,under eyes around nose-mouth) in their 20s and even 30s.

3. Also I want an aging process where i could wake up on my 20th birthday and suddenly loo kthe way I did on my 15th birthday. then NOT age AT ALL(not even a single day) for 5!!!(not 10,not 4 etc) years so that when I'm even one day short of 25th birthday I would still look the way I looked on my 15th birthday 10 years prior.AND THEN once I wake up the next day on the morning of my 25th birthday I would wake up looking exactly as old as I did when I turned 16!
So the theme here is to age exactly one year OVERNIGHT visually(while sleeping), but then not to age AT ALL for another 5 years.
So that theme continues on like this(Ill give a reference date wise to be more clear)
on july 17th 1989- born
july 17 2004 - turned 15

july 17 2004-july 16 2009 - aging normally so looking like I would one day short of 20.

july 17 2009 - miraculously waking up and suddenly looking 15 as I did on july 17 2004.
july 16 2014 - still looking the way I did on july 17 2004

july 17 2014 - waking up and suddenly overnight I have aged by 1 full year...looking the way I would on july 17 2005 at 16.

july 16 2019 - still looking like on july 17 2005 (you get the picture)
july 17 2019-july16 2024 - looking 17 like on july17 2006
july17 2024-july16 2029 - looking 18 like on july 17 2007
july17 2029-july16 2034 - looking 19 like on july 17 2008
july17 2034-july16 2039 - looking 20 like on july 17 2009(the oldest I would have EVER looked until that point,since when originally turning 20,I suddenly looked 15 again)
july17 2039-july16 2044 - looking 21 like on july 17 2010
july17 2044-july16 2049 - looking 22 like on july 17 2011
july17 2049-july16 2054 - looking 23 like on july 17 2012
july17 2054-july16 2059 - looking 24 like on july 17 2013
july17 2059-july16 2064 - looking 25 like on july 17 2014
july17 2064-july16 2069 - looking 26 like on july 17 2015
july17 2069-july16 2074 - looking 27 like on july 17 2016
july17 2074-july16 2079 - looking 28 like on july 17 2017
july17 2079-july16 2094 - looking 29 like on july 17 2018

And I really don't care to see myself in my thirties at all, youth goes down the drain after 30.

SO the point was that i doubt that anybody has ideas like me..these here are just a few.

All I want form life is supposedly impossible - time-travel physical, my ideal aging process, perfect skin, wrinkle-free!!!.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Also i'm very aware these are very shallow things to desire, they have got to do with my temporary peace of meat transport - the body. I am a spiritual being having a subjective experience because - WE are all ONE conscious eternal intelligent energy experiencing itself subjectively therefore giving an illusion of separateness.

I have tried to discredit these desires that are mostly derived from my egotistical mind. I also think I'm a bit of a narcissist. But try as I might, although I am completely aware that these are shallow unimportant problems in the grand sceme of life in general I still feel that I will never be happy in this reincarnation without those desires being fulfilled.(I'll even let time-travel slip)

I think i will definitely proceed to RELIVE this reincarnation once more after the death of the body this tiem around.
I NEED this experience (of fulfilled desires concerning skin/youthfulness/wrinkles/aging process etc ) because I feel my spiritual energy needs this rejuvenating feeling of EARTHLY happiness(for however shallow it may be) .Also,only when I get these physical needs over with I will truly be able to commit to helping others,not before. I won't truly commit because I'll have too many inner demons-unfulfilled desires.
Hopefully you can see now where I'm coming from.

The ironic thing is, many peopel tell me I'm really handsome and youthful for my age etc and I can even kidna see it too luckily BUT that doesn't really help much since I have a hawks eye for flaws and I can't ignore them.

Also, the reason I haven't commited suicide and won't hopefully is because I know a little nto so well-known forgotten fact.
Namely if one kills himself,he will realize after death that he will have to reincarnate again to learn the life lessons needed since he completely FAILED to learn them due to suicide. He simply gave up and next time around,during a new reincarnation IT WILL BE THAT MUCH HARDER TO LEARN THOSE LIFE LESSONS.

That's what keeps me here.i know the spiritual consequences and so suicide wouldn't really progress me anywhere,it would only be harder next time around to succesfully learn the things i need to learn in this life.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Ok Valeri, I'm glad to read that you're not going to actually commit suicide.
At the start of your post I was pretty concerned.

Now I want you to know that you are not alone in what you are experiencing here---I also feel the same in many ways.
Actually you've quite spooked me with what you've expressed here.

I also feel different, that somehow I don't belong here. I've never really found true happiness and peace of mind.
Also I've never really taken life and responsibility seriously either.
Its like nothing seems real, life goes on around me but its like I'm on the outside looking in on it all. ???

Now the getting older thing is definately the connecting force we have in common.
you fear ageing---even though you are young and as you said, not bad looking at all.
You want to stay a teenager forever and not grow old.

Now I'm older than you, I'm 35---goin on 36, and I still have the mindset of a teenager.
I've never really grown up and just like you, the thought of getting old absolutely terrifies me !!
In my mind I'm still 17, luckily I have kept youthful looks but as time progresses I really don't know how the hell I'll deal with the ageing process ???

just like yourself, I've often thought I might just end it all and take a gamble on re-incarnation and all that, but there's no guarantee that you would come back perfect is there ??

I was lucky in this incarnation cos I was blessed with reasonably good looks and a outgoing personality.
But to lose the looks in the future and get old and wrinkly is something I don't think I can handle.
Just like you.

we are different that's for sure, guess many people would call it vanity.
But it's something deep inside----hard to really explain.
We are just two lost souls in a way, unable for some reason to deal with ageing ??

This is a reply from the heart because I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I'm always here on u2u if you need to talk anytime

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good on you dude, live the dream and have no regrets.

Have you ever considered that the people who seem to enslave us are in fact also slaves themselves? Think about it. They need us to make them money, so if we all didn't work for a day, it would hit them HARD.

I've often imagined a 'world strike day' and watching the world as we know it take a huge hit. Now, imagine if it was a week, it would be a clean slate! Start again.

There's always a way.

I've often said in chatrooms that the only way to stop the Governments is to stop working for a while and see how they cope then..... they wouldn't be able to because their guineee pigs won't be doing the work! They need us more then we need them....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I am both overwhelmed and feel a relief to hear you say the things you said.

And you saying it is a reply from the heart really made me feel warm inside. Thank you so much for being open about this.

I too haven't found true happiness and peace of mind.
I cna also relate to the not taking responsibility seriously.
And the way you say "life seems to go around me,and I seem to be on the outside looking in on it all'' is the same way I tend to see the world all the time.Even when I'm supposedly chilling with people and socializing(even then it doesn't really feel that real or satisfactory for that matter)

I guess we can't know for sure indeed if the gaurantee is there if we can relive this life again in the same body and time period,only this time with all the adjustments and desires you/I wanted fulfilled.
I'm pretty confident(My inner essence(soul) and intuition knows this, I consider this My personal knowledge, something that even reading a scientific book/journal can't begin to rival NOR CONTRADICT) that we indeed are one infinite conscious intelligent energy substance(for lack of a better explanation in human terms) and that we do experience life subjectively from a personal(human identity) view giving the illusion of separateness from other people and living beings.
However the only separate thing is the individualized character(which is basically the mind) of the person. And the mind isn't us. It was initially a survival tool,and with time has expanded to do other things.

Now, since We are all ONE then I think it's logical to assume that after the body dies again we always have the choise to either reincarnate again or relax for long periods of time(and ''time'' is really absent beyond the physical) so the relaxation might last for even millions of earth years if that is ones wish and then the soul can still reincarnate for example 2 years after it previously died in the last body he had.

This isn't me making stuff up, one of the worlds most respected psychoanalysts and psychotherapists Michael Newton P.hD for almost 50 years conducted research and made some staggering discoveries along with several other leading researchers in the field. He and many others found one procedure extremely useful for getting rid of peoples problems. That is hypnosis, but not just any kind. Regression state hypnosis - there are many books on it. I recommend doctor Newtons own books (Life between Lives being a good start).
Regression has to do with people tapping into their subconscious mind and actually having a detailed recollection of their life between reincarnations and everything they did and saw there. The fascinating thing about it is that for 40 years Newton and others around the world used this technique on tens if not hundreds of thousands of people from different cultures,religions,nationalities and all ages from kids to seniors. And an atheist and a deeply religious person for example ended up having staggeringly similar recollections and after they came out of trance actually had a similar world view thanks to the memories they now remembered.

So all these breakthrough discoveries in the world of psychology and science(quantum mechanics) and my personal inner spiritual knowing has led me to know these things.

But I did leave off when mentioning that after we die here we basically have all the possibilities at our finger tips. the question I would like to know the answer to is if the re-lived version of my(this one I'm living now) life wouldn't really be the "real deal" but just an identical copy of this planet, body etc with my deisres fulfilled.
BECAUSE I certainly don't want to live through a seeminly real life if the world/life is an artificial one(a very convincing illusion) EVEN if I could be fooled to believe it is real.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That said though we must all realize that this "real deal'' life that we are all living here on this physical planet is just another part of the Great ONE and thus US/ME/YOU!! and that means this real life is only a construct of our/my/your own making !!

PS. I sent a U2U just in case.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

That's a very well thought point, we are just a construct of our own thought, all we feel, all our external senses are merely processes created within us, as part of the all ONENESS, in order to make sense of certain musings of consciousness. What may seem mundane is just an outward projection of positivity vs negativity. Ever notice how much brighter the world seems when you're in a good mood?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I didn't know about this and is very sad to hear...

I hope those souls find the light within themselves- and the way out of the darkness.

Suicide is NOT an option. Your life is precious, it's a gift.

We are here to enjoy, learn and move forward. I think someday -not far away- people will break free from the negative conditioning and realize that while they are worrying about their problems (real or imaginative) they are waisting precious time on Earth - where wonderful things can be done.

We need to concentrate on the good side of life and positivity instead on negativity. Stop feeding the beasts that lies beneath. Thinking about what you lack or what you don't want in your life- works the other way around. You'll keep having more of it. You are what you think.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

People get bored with life.... i've been at that stage where i've just had it with everything and all and had suicidal thoughts....... i seeked help and got it...... i'm thinking these suicidal people don't want to seek help for their troubles and so decide to off themselves.... the reason for seeking a companion to do it with is possibly likeminded individuals who are at that present time going through some heavy # or something similar and so they find a significant other to do it with.... an example would be a boy and girl weren't allowed to see eachother outside school so they get on the net and decide on some pact to off themselves if they can't see eachother....

I like what one girl said on page 1 about us relying heavily on the internet to strike up relationships in forums.... this world has become a bit crappy really with all this technology..... people sit at their desks at home or at work chatting away to others on the net when really tey should be conversing outside.... well i speak for myself there but i'm sure there are others like me.....

I much prefer to chat in reality over virtual reality anyday........ can't wait till my next assignment!!!!
I hardly disagree here.
Namely,because technology isn't the problem here. In fact technology makes life much more comfortable and fun(especially virtual reality games with goggles, PC games, movies, music players, scooters, airplanes etc) .
The problem isn't that.the problem is people, suicide has always existed,even without technology. People jsut weren't aware of it happening mostly due to lack of information gathering and distribution in the 15-19th etc centuries. People were simply ignorant of it happening and now they know what person offed himself in the dumpster of a small alley way in new jersey.NY.

But haves and the have nots is an actual problem I think,that void is big,though it always has been.

Me? Hollywood is my biggest pet peeve. I'm mesmerized(thnakfully by the quality great movies with a deep meaning).

I WANT perfect silky smooth youthful wrinkle-free skin. google chace crawford or simply go on imdb.com and type his name in. You'll see what I mean by all that i've said.
Johnny Depp and jared Leto are also good examples of perfect skin.
Thankfully I like my looks, otherwise I would have that problem too.

I have spent thousands of dollars on skin peeling in medical labs,and now i'm going to have DNA laser treatment on my face cause I have acne scars. I feel if I don't achieve the quality skin and dont get rid of wrinkles to look like Crawford, or Depp,Leto or even Zac Efron, Shia Labeouf and especially Steven Strait then I will NEVER be happy and will SUFFER mentally and spiritually all my life.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Whilst I appreciate your sentiment, I most definitely disagree...

Suicide is an option, to be terribly base IT HAPPENS for many people, day in day out, therefore it is an option. As for life being a "gift" - yeah and from time to time we all get gifts we don't want or ascribe value to - I'd be quite happy with an Earth cd as a gift but distraught at a Coldplay one and for some people their own life can have that kind of flippant value.

If you're going to try to refute this, please at least read my previous comments before responding to get an idea of my viewpoint.

Humanity is not necessarily inherent of value, I wouldn't be willing to ascribe value to someone else - that would be wrong and ultimately it's down to the individual to make their choice... making statements such as "too precious" or the like generally is not going to help someone in this mindset, as for me I find it kinda offensive and glib, also the "christian" overtones in your statements are also offensive in assuming relevance to others and their theism (if any).

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Suicide is an option, to be terribly base IT HAPPENS for many people, day in day out, therefore it is an option. As for life being a "gift" - yeah and from time to time we all get gifts we don't want or ascribe value to - I'd be quite happy with an Earth cd as a gift but distraught at a Coldplay one and for some people their own life can have that kind of flippant value.

If you're going to try to refute this, please at least read my previous comments before responding to get an idea of my viewpoint.

Humanity is not necessarily inherent of value, I wouldn't be willing to ascribe value to someone else - that would be wrong and ultimately it's down to the individual to make their choice... making statements such as "too precious" or the like generally is not going to help someone in this mindset, as for me I find it kinda offensive and glib, also the "christian" overtones in your statements are also offensive in assuming relevance to others and their theism (if any).
bravo. I admire you viewpoints on all you accounts.
Especially what you said in the last section "too precious". Personally, it really offends me too, that statement, only I can know what is or is not precious to me and nobody else can know that. Also any religious overtones alienate and AGGREVATE even further.
Me having suicde tendencies, who has considered it seriously, your(the most recent poster who mentioned life being precious) postt didn't help me at all.
But like it was nicely put, I appreciate the sentiment. I'm a sentimental anf gentle soul as well. But as far as helping, that phrase and all that assurence that life is worth living etc won't really help.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I would only maybe say that its not a lottery,but that we actually choose the life and body and parents etc before reincarnationg.We need a specific life lesson,so we choose the one we need(body and life) for the moment. We even have an idea how the life will probably play out-the most odds-on way at least. There is no fate in the sense of steering your life...cause u alone decide on that.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hi Valeri

I had always thought of myself as imperfect. My hair, skin, eyes, always something to remark.
I learned to accept myself as I am. of course I tried to improve myself, that will never changed I guess. But that's a good thing tho, I try to improve myself spiritually wich results that I not only accept my defaults but began to love who I am.
Why are those people around you that loves you deeply, still saying/showing you that ? Because there's an inner beauty within you, who you really are. No matter what defaults you may have from your own point of view.
Wanting to look young is a desire that everyone has but accepting is an other part of the proces. And a thousand changes on your body won't change the way you feel, you'll always find something to improve. Never forget that.
I enjoy people about who they are and not about how they look like.
Your inner feeling is a mess I would say that you need some 'loving' changes. Love yourself as you would do with a special one. Then you would'nt need to undergo those medical interventions on your face, really.
When I see people how they look like when I am waiting for my train, not many would be accepted by my alter ego. But the spiritual side of me see two sides, the outside and the inside (or spiritual entity). When separeting those two things, it's like that person begins to shine a beauty.
Try to look yourself in a different way... with love.

Hope you understand the message.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

It's true what you say about our lives being more in the public eye these days but even though the Internet has created many a chatroom for people to get together and chat as well as many other things it has still bought with it a kind of lonliness attraction if you know what i mean...

Chatrooms can also create the 'internet bully' and push those who are feeling suicidal already from the 'school bully' into committing suicide... and there are people on the net with cams who would happily commit suicide in front of the watching crowd and those crowds who would openly bait for it to happen.... i've read a few stories of this sort....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

I didn't know about this and is very sad to hear...

I hope those souls find the light within themselves- and the way out of the darkness.

Suicide is NOT an option. Your life is precious, it's a gift.

We are here to enjoy, learn and move forward. I think someday -not far away- people will break free from the negative conditioning and realize that while they are worrying about their problems (real or imaginative) they are waisting precious time on Earth - where wonderful things can be done.

We need to concentrate on the good side of life and positivity instead on negativity. Stop feeding the beasts that lies beneath. Thinking about what you lack or what you don't want in your life- works the other way around. You'll keep having more of it. You are what you think.

Thank you so much for your kind words---you have no idea how much they mean to me right now x

Unfortunately though suicide will always be an option, albeit possibly a wrong option

Some days I feel really positive and confident, but in moments of darkness and doubt, ending the torment and unhappiness can seem a quite favourable option at times.

I have some truly amazing friends on here, who I can turn to for support at any time----just want to say " thanks" to them. x

It does make me wonder, you know, if certain families are cursed ??
The suicides and suicide attemps that run thro my family tree are pretty alarming

Just a thought ??

peace and love x

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Hey jokei
Don't give the girl a hard time----she was just trying to make life seem more precious and for people to shake off the negativity.

We both know that things are'nt quite that simple.But for the lucky souls that have never had to experience the torment within, they can't possibly truly comprehend how we feel and the measures that we consider at times

The option will always be there-----that will never change.
some desperate souls in the world will have taken their own lives in the time its taken me to type this !!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

I would only maybe say that its not a lottery,but that we actually choose the life and body and parents etc before reincarnationg.We need a specific life lesson,so we choose the one we need(body and life) for the moment. We even have an idea how the life will probably play out-the most odds-on way at least. There is no fate in the sense of steering your life...cause u alone decide on that.

It is an interesting concept Valeri, but if we did have the choice of life and body etc, would everyone not select a flawless body and perfectly happy lifestyle for themselves ??

I would maybe think it was more logical for someone or something else to select for us our next incarnation -----I could be wrong ??

I feel sure that each incarnation is indeed a learning experience , that we must learn from mistakes made in previous lives to reach the state of a perfect being.

Unfortunately, I'm far from that perfect being, so will probably be back again next time !!

Hope you're cool x

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Valeri

It's true what you say about our lives being more in the public eye these days but even though the Internet has created many a chatroom for people to get together and chat as well as many other things it has still bought with it a kind of lonliness attraction if you know what i mean...

Chatrooms can also create the 'internet bully' and push those who are feeling suicidal already from the 'school bully' into committing suicide... and there are people on the net with cams who would happily commit suicide in front of the watching crowd and those crowds who would openly bait for it to happen.... i've read a few stories of this sort....

----------

I think we are probably all completely united on this thread that the "internet bully" should be banished into oblivion.

But without the internet we would'nt be able to discuss matters such as this with like minded people, on both the "for" and "against" sides.
This thread will always be on here for anybody contemplating suicide who needs help or just wants to chat.
That has to be a really good thing.

peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join