It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently there are 2795 UN-IDENTIFIED aircraft in flight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Back at ya' sport......

Really, all you've done is show how inaccurate FlightAware's software and algorithms really are.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OK, figured it out.

I took this shot;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f17a6ecb44c.jpg[/atsimg]

And then immediately capture the most current Flight Aware image, transferred it to paint, to show my location, (red circle) and track of pictured aircraft.

Notice, no planes in the area.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c9e3751d141.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Another plane. Not on flight aware.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dd9ce276bde.jpg[/atsimg]

Heres the flight aware image
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/883cc4e2746b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It looks to me like the two contrails in your photo could be the two planes further north than your estimate. Or they could be military flights and thus not show on FlightAware at all.

Upper air soundings from 12:00 gmt, 7 hours ago (and the Appleman chart) for Grand Junction show contrail production beginning somewhere between 35,000 and 40,000 feet. Denver shows contrail formation beginning at 37,000 feet. Albuquerque shows 39,000 feet. No reason to believe your photograph is not of normal contrails (which it is).

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
another one, I added date stamp to my photographs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e28a54f4847.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the flight aware image. Again, no plane. Yellow line shows path of airplane

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b446a2ae37e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The planes DO NOT EXIST on flight aware. Therefore, they are not passenger, cargo, aircraft. They are unmarked, untracked aircraft.

You have your proof. Don't believe me? Do it for yourself.

Find your airport here
flightaware.com...
Click on state, then scroll down to closest airport.

Air traffic above is shown in window at top right. Click on that image.
Copy image, paste to paint. Then you can mark your location, and path of
airplane you are seeing.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I could do this all day. The sky is full of their crap.
How many do I need to post to show people they are spraying us?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

FlightAware does not track military aircraft. Sometimes the data for tracked aircraft does not show all the time (for reasons pointed out before). Very often, when the data is updated (every five minutes or so) the data will appear.

It is difficult judge the true position of an aircraft unless it is directly overhead.

Yep, the sky is full of contrails because there is a cold front moving through north of you.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi, UDONTKNOWME, and other truth seekers. I am impressed by Your find, and am actually bookmarking it. Good job; star, and flag.

It amazes me, the debunkers will continually tell You, and others how nuts We are, but they are sane.

Doesn't a sane Person know that when You keep the same approach, or keep repeating the same thing, in expectations for a different outcome, that is insanity?

So, are the debunkers as nuts, like they laughingly like to point out at us, or do they have an agenda?

You know between Chemtrails, and weather modifications the financial implications are HUGE.

I keep hearing how are the logistics possible. Imagine all the derivatives that are bought, and sold based off of destroying crops, or making People sick.

The drug companies don't screw up when they put a virus in a vaccine; sure they hide behind that, but c'mon.

Now if they'll do that, then what else will they do?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thanks Sancho.

Our neighbor was sick for a couple of weeks and went to the doctor.
Turns out, she has sinus infection. The doctor told her they have been
swamped with sinus infections lately.

This is as close as it gets to the end game.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The crazy thing is, the ones that DO show up, and should be visible from where I am at, are not visible.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
The crazy thing is, the ones that DO show up, and should be visible from where I am at, are not visible.

No.....

That is not the "crazy thing"......

It's highly unlikely Flightaware's software is quite that up to the minute....most of their positioning data is extrapolated via landings and arrivals reported by airports, then a possible late, early, or on time is determined.

It can't be determined if the aircraft in your photos are "unmarked"....that just can't be done.....so that needs to be tossed out of the discussion.

You're trying hard...gotta' give you that. Photos, and red marks on screenshots....I appreciate the time you've taken....shows some "stick-to-it-ness".

But at this point, I have to think you're just in it for the sake of pushing a position, you've become commited to the cause.....'cause no level-headed person seems able to draw the same conclusions you are from your evidence in this thread.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by cranberrydork]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by Udontknowme

No.....

That is not the "crazy thing"......

It's highly unlikely Flightaware's software is quite that up to the minute....most of their positioning data is extrapolated via landings and arrivals reported by airports, then a possible late, early, or on time is determined.

It can't be determined if the aircraft in your photos are "unmarked"....that just can't be done.....so that needs to be tossed out of the discussion.

You're trying hard...gotta' give you that. Photos, and red marks on screenshots....I appreciate the time you've taken....shows some "stick-to-it-ness".

But at this point, I have to think you're just in it for the sake of pushing a position, you've become commited to the cause.....'cause no level-headed person seems able to draw the same conclusions you are from your evidence in this thread.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by cranberrydork]

Well, don't you just have an answer for everything.

Maybe I'm right and your wrong.

Ever thought about that, sport?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Flightawares site says their data is up to 5 minutes delayed.

Modern passenger jets cruise at anything between 4-600mph

400mph is 6 miles a minute. So anything you see may well be 30 miles away by the time it updates on the site, in which case, it will be long gone from your view before it appears on screen, assuming you have somehow directly correlated your position with the data shown on the site, allowing for scale factors and proper lat/long adjustments, and are observing the right tracks, in the right direction all the time.

You are looking into the sky, upwards. What that means is that you have no points of reference (with the possible exception of knowing how high the cloudbase is on weather radar IF the planes pass through it). You have no idea how far away what you are observing is, and you most certainly will have no idea of the height of the planes.

In fact, until they appear on Flightaware you are guessing all the way - all you have is a rough direction to go off - and even then thats only a rough one because you have no fixed points to measure to because you are looking upwards - if you mix two tracks up they could have a mile vertical and horizontal separation (say one at 30k feet, and one at 35k feet) and given that the atmosphere conditions can vary within a couple of hundred feet what you think you are observing may well be incorrect.

This stuff is not easy to do. Thats why the military invest a fortune in radar, trained spotters and tracking equipment.

Now thats not debunking. Thats simply the facts. Take it how you will.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Flightawares site says their data is up to 5 minutes delayed.

Modern passenger jets cruise at anything between 4-600mph

400mph is 6 miles a minute. So anything you see may well be 30 miles away by the time it updates on the site, in which case, it will be long gone from your view before it appears on screen, assuming you have somehow directly correlated your position with the data shown on the site, allowing for scale factors and proper lat/long adjustments, and are observing the right tracks, in the right direction all the time.

You are looking into the sky, upwards. What that means is that you have no points of reference (with the possible exception of knowing how high the cloudbase is on weather radar IF the planes pass through it). You have no idea how far away what you are observing is, and you most certainly will have no idea of the height of the planes.

In fact, until they appear on Flightaware you are guessing all the way - all you have is a rough direction to go off - and even then thats only a rough one because you have no fixed points to measure to because you are looking upwards - if you mix two tracks up they could have a mile vertical and horizontal separation (say one at 30k feet, and one at 35k feet) and given that the atmosphere conditions can vary within a couple of hundred feet what you think you are observing may well be incorrect.

This stuff is not easy to do. Thats why the military invest a fortune in radar, trained spotters and tracking equipment.

Now thats not debunking. Thats simply the facts. Take it how you will.

Whatever. I've seen you many times in chemtrail threads, pretending not to debunk but always siding with the govt. psy clops.

Who's to say that these planes are not actually unmarked, untracked gov't AC spraying chemicals on the unsuspecting population.

I have certainly shown more evidence to support my theory than you'll ever get close to.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's cloudy, but was able to catch another

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82b94a276e77.jpg[/atsimg]

Heres the corresponding flight aware with an approx 50 mile box drawn in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9ce3c4c19cd.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

so to be sure I understand you, if a flight isn't listed on your site, it is spraying chemicals on you? Ok, and just to be sure I understand your position, you live in Colorado, and are sprayed on a regular basis. Do I have things correct up to now?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so to be sure I understand you, if a flight isn't listed on your site, it is spraying chemicals on you? Ok, and just to be sure I understand your position, you live in Colorado, and are sprayed on a regular basis. Do I have things correct up to now?

My current location is irrelevant to the argument, but I can understand your bringing it up.

The data doesn't lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

so you continue to live in an area that is being systematically destroyed? there is a large Air Force Base near you. You should drive by and see if the people on the base are wearing any protective gear. I can see the government trying to kill us, but would they kill themselves as well? You might say they are insignificant, but who is gonna empty that honey bucket for you?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so you continue to live in an area that is being systematically destroyed? there is a large Air Force Base near you. You should drive by and see if the people on the base are wearing any protective gear. I can see the government trying to kill us, but would they kill themselves as well? You might say they are insignificant, but who is gonna empty that honey bucket for you?

Did Ted Kennedy not just die of brain cancer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join