It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck only cares about his ratings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have been watching Beck for a while and since he treated Ron Paul like a nutcase during the election last year I have realized this is a guy who does not really care about anything but his show's ratings he talked about the NWO because he and his producers know that's a hot button issue that will generate more viewers and advertisers well,until recently when he finally shot his mouth off once to often and scared a good amount of them away.Don't be fooled by his semi-populist constitutional defender shtick it's all for show.He would jump back to CNN if the price were right.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Sounds like most tv and radio personalities if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Fox butters his bread he has to care about ratings. I also believe this is why he can't support the truther movement and I'm sure there is a whole host of other topics MSM won't touch. While I agree Ron Paul never got the respect he deserved from the networks. But again we all know the MSM is controlling the news not reporting it. Moot point.

Talk to friends, relatives, and even strangers and you can see the people are waking up. Regardless if Glenn Beck only cares about ratings no one can deny the people are waking up. Also the fact he has pointed out that Bush set up the FCC regulations under the Patriot Act is the key. We have to stay focused and not fall into the left/right agenda.

Also what is this event that MSNBC keeps warning about? Basically Glenn is saying there is a Power structure being set up to take over in the event of a "crisis" (which btw won't be wasted) and he believes MSNBC is in on what ever is coming. He said watching MSNBC is like peeking into the future and they are waring about some big event. Is this is plan to get us watching msnbc again? Strange times indeed! Looks like it's time to unplug the cable box...lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So are you saying that what he has laid out in the way of Acorn, SEIU , Van Jones, the Apollo Alliance, etc. is made up just to get ratings?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The man is finally exposing the truth behind the charade. The ratings will naturally follow the mood of the nation.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

The fact that he is on FOX says it all for me. Fox has time and time again killed the truth when their own people uncover it and then punish them for it.

One example
www.youtube.com...

If Beck is able to say something that is close to what the Alex Jones and Icke's of the world are saying then I'd bet his rants are disinfo. Fox played an important role in getting Republicans riled up against the Democrats and gave the Democrats fuel for fodder. They created a culture war to have Americans at the throat of other Americans.

For the conservatives, your liberal neighbor, if you talk to him/her you will find, is generally speaking a good person who loves their family and is doing what they think is best. They may disagree with you, but their heart is in the right place.

For the liberals, your conservative neighbor, if you talk to him/her you will find, is generally speaking a good person who loves their family and is doing what they think is best. They may disagree with you, but their heart is in the right place.

Your politicians on the other hand...

new topics

join