It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Vaccine, They're Coming Straight At You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Alo ha,
I got new info a few days ago.
I have been trying to post a video based on the info on you tube since Thursday,
and this is Saturday, but cannot get past the upload feature.
I was able to put it on dailymotion.

Here is what it's about-
New forms of new organisms being manufactured right now.
1. Spliced HIV-4
2. Flavivirus (similar to Ebola)
3. Hepatitis type G
4. Rhabidoviridae engineered- Rabies
5. Vaccinia engineered- Smallpox
6. Polonium- radioactive
7. Cancer cells
Where do they plan to use this mix? West Coast, USA
When? 8 weeks- November, 2009
How? 1. aerosol, maybe chemtrails, 2. bottled water, coca-cola figures strongly in this operation (Dasani, Aquarius, Glaceau). Pepsi has Gatorade, Aquafina, Sobe, Ethos.

This report has not been published.
This is one of very few places this information is available.
How one chooses to use this information is purely personal.
This information is made available without warranty but
it should be noted that the resonance testers who
provided the results have accuracy levels above 90%.

Video link-
www.dailymotion.com...

Please share this info!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Where was this information from? And what effects would it have if released?
It is scary if true thaats for sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

I like the ocean, and the man has a pleasant reading voice, but this can be any Joe Blow from Kokanno (or however you spell that one Beach Boys' song/place or whatever). plucky isn't buying it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Star, and Flag, I think Your right on the money with this. I am of the belief it will also be spread through the vaccines; as they are during the same time frame

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"it should be noted that the resonance testers who provided the results have accuracy levels above 90%."

Sorry, but the resonance testers who provided the results do not have accuracy levels above 90%, no one group is that good, except for maybe Team Batman, and they don't even exist (nor do "resonance testers".) I know purple-prose when I see it.

Again, this is flimsy and should be shoveled as a hoax, stat.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Okay, I actually mentioned the vaccines because,

I'm getting the same info you are right down to the rabies virus, but I've heard it's in the flu shot

What are the resonance testers testing that they are getting their info from? I'm sure it's not bottle of coke yet lol. You may have covered this in your video but the sound wasn't working for me in the beginning.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yet another unnamed source, referring to a mysterious and utterly senseless attack against the US population, citing viruses not known to exist...

OK, sure, it is *possible* that somewhere, the US or other governments are working to develop various biological agents similar to the ones described. A new rabies virus, a more virulent, infectious form of Ebola, whatever. OK. The idea that one government would pass up research on these possibilities, knowing that other governments would keep doing the research, is naive. Probably any government with the resources is trying to develop nasty viruses and cures or vaccines against them. I'll buy that.

But then to release these viruses on a civilian population? This makes no sense. Even if there were some plot by the government, or by certain elements within the government, to infect civilians, I cannot believe that this plot would be so specific as to name the exact location and date of infection, so far in the future. Or, having done all that, I can't believe that they'd allow this information to leak.

The plot says that the "west coast" will be infected, using aerosols and contaminated bottled water and Coca Cola (or Pepsi; the information wasn't clear). That doesn't strike me as being either practical or efficient. If you're trying to infect a large number of people, then aerosols sounds reasonable, or using the municipal water supply. Bottled water and soft drinks is more limited. Just about everyone drinks tap water, directly or indirectly (for example, using ice made from plain water). Not everyone uses bottled water or soft drinks.

The list of items includes a bunch of organisms not known to be useful as biological agents. Rabies is a dreaded disease with nearly a 100% mortality rate; but it's not highly infectious. HIV isn't particularly infectious, nor does it act quickly. It wouldn't make a very good biological weapon. "Cancer cells" probably are not particularly dangerous. To my understanding, introducing cancer cells from one subject into another, would most likely cause the recipient's immune system to destroy the cells before they could do anything. That's assuming they were injected into the bloodstream. If consumed in contaminated water, the cells would be digested harmlessly.

What you've got is a list of scary words here, "cancer", "HIV", "rabies", and so on, that aren't particularly dangerous as weapons. Oh, you've also got polonium, which is a radioactive element. Probably they meant to say plutonium, which is by far the deadliest radioactive poison around.

Ironically, there is some evidence that people who are infected with HIV and Hepatitis G live longer than those who just have the HIV without the Hepatitis G. That makes me wonder what the point would be of using both HIV and Hepatitis G together, if you're trying to infect people.

But really, this concoction of viruses and other stuff wouldn't be particularly dangerous, especially if it were put into soft drinks. The radioactive stuff could be harmful, but if it were, it would probably kill or weaken the viruses and cancer cells. It would also be easily detected, making it riskier to use.

Most of the viruses wouldn't survive the process of digestion, if swallowed. Same with the cancer cells. As an aerosol, some of the viruses might turn out to be a danger, but even here we've got problems. The virus for "Hepatitis G" hasn't been shown to cause diseases in humans, for one thing. According to this article, Hepatitis G has no symptoms, and has not been shown to cause any damage. Hardly the stuff of biological weapons.

Flavivirus is responsible for several diseases, including yellow fever and dengue fever. Those are nasty and can be fatal, but are nothing like Ebola.

Altogether, this "mix" makes no sense, other than to collect together a list of scary things that could frighten someone who accepted it without question.

Moving on to other questions, I wonder *who* would be developing such a mix, and to what end? The video says this is being developed in either North or South Carolina. Maybe a corporation, maybe the government (or a part of the government). Corporations are capable of committing atrocities, but generally won't do that without some financial motive. Killing potential customers is not a financial motivation, so I rule out corporations.

Our government will also commit atrocities, and doesn't even need a financial motive; but it usually commits atrocities on the citizens of other countries, not its own. What reason would the government have to kill its own citizens? Depopulation? Not until the rest of the world has been safely depopulated. It wouldn't do for the US to become vulnerable by reducing its own population first.

Someone hates the West Coast? Maybe. But why them in particular? Did they vote the wrong way? What would be the reason to target that area?

I'm left with two choices. Either this information is valid, in which case some unknown, but not particularly bright or rational group is going to attack the US West Coast in November for some unknown and potentially irrational reason. Or, the information is not valid.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

By developing these type of weapons we could be unsettling our military competitors like Russia and China.

If they suspected a controlled release with them as a target, I feel they would respond in a more traditional fashion. Russia seems at this time to be redeploying some of it's military assets.

If the US releases a bio weapon in their direction there could be a swift response.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Alo ha, Chiron613,
Thank you for your comprehensive reply.

Depopulation. Information on this subject is coming out everywhere, with sources and reasons almost unlimited. Just search it out.

Bottled water- demographics show mostly young people drink bottled water. The vaccine is also said to target this same group. No one would ever trace the poisons back to the water, it is so unlikely. Coke is a major corp., owned by the same people who want depopulation. Do you believe the 911 incident could not have occurred, because it was done in front of everybody?

I did a video on the vaccine too, with info from the same testers-
www.youtube.com...

Each of the mentioned biologicals are super deadly. HIV-4 is contagious, the others may be too, as they are engineered. We don't know about these diseases, some are newly engineered.

This info did not leak out. It was intercepted.
Taking into account the fact that so much resistance has been raised by so many against the vaccine, the de-populaters are being forced to use plan B.
I would take this info seriously, and hope it is a false alarm.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mrgalleria]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mrgalleria]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This kind of unsubstantiated crap should be relegated to the gray area until more proof can be provided. More typical fear-mongering rubbish, with no basis in fact.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i got info few days ago, 79 swine flu was in fact polonium poisoning, named as 'swine flu'

join