"Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Bad form not attributing the Wiki articles which you copy'n'pasted verbatim into your post. You appear to intermingle the text with your own, almost giving it an appearance of your own work.

And then to state "I have schooled people like you all over the net in every type of forum and they always respond the same."

Doesn't the phrase "Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome." seem ironic given your insight?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

i never expect a different outcome. It is the thrill of the debate. Too lazy to join the actual debate team/club.

~off topic~ i cant sleep because of spending too much time on this topic. I guess i will stay a bit longer.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

You know what is funny?? I didnt even check if he did copy that stuff from wikipedia. I just kinda figured...Looking at the stuff he typed before that and then that post which was perfect grammer and well spoken. Was kind of like
...I thought it was either wikipedia or some online text book or something...
..so i just threw ou tthere wikipedia...

glad someon else noticed it too though...right on!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
yikes... i didnt realize that i didnt post the link in there... or atleast say that i got it from wiki. i will go back and fix it.

its fixed. Great, now i look like a you-know-what. Typical. Why do they put all those edit times up...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
....so imo freedom of education and freedom of information is the main 'enemy' of the 'owners'... so we should all be careful not to compromise the quality of this info/educational material in the same way a sniper is careful not to compromise the quality of his camouflage or rifle.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

In the day, and age of messages, or names being hyjacked, I am a big believer in People taking what they know in their Hearts to be true. Leave the rest of the debate, or conversation not agreed with.

Like Glen Beck. He's a shill from the word go. He is nothing more than popular opposition. The Elite are having to change gears; since there are so many People waking up; because of this they are jockeying Beck to grab some of the waking People.

Fine, it's out of desperation. Others, and I will do Our best to wake the People from the clutches of the Beckonites.

Point is take what You know is true in Your Heart

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

good old becky. I need to start trying to wake up the people i have identified so far. I hate how this is similar to the matrix in entirely too many ways. It is so similar that i feel like morpheus and the crew of the nebuchadnezzar. I'm just not sure i want to hand them this to deal with right now. I mean, i dont want to know this.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I thought most people were already aware of this.

The stock market has always been controlled by a few.

A little study of history can quickly show this.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Howdy,

There is so much subversion, and distortion of the truth by the treasonous MSM that I truly believe most People don't know left from right, or up, and down.

I have posted threads showing countless times the tentacles of control by the NWO, and People still question how anyone can think there is a sinister group of power hungry freaks trying to kill us, and take the Earth for themselves.

All I know how to do Poet is keep finding bits, and pieces of evidence, in an attempt to try combating the daily subversive Psychological Warfare which is indeed being perpetrated on the masses..

Oh, good to see You in here

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

But what you are not doing is recognizing the whole picture. You and many of these other guys who like to jump up and down and run around with their arms in the air screaming the government is out to kill us dont take into consideration all the gray area.

It is not this black and white thing. Congress doesnt get together conspiring and plotting about how they can kill more of us peons daily? That just doesnt happen...

Maybe there has been plots to kill off humans for the sake of killing them off...Can anyone deny that therer could be ways to hinder population booms by different methods? Can anyone deny the questionable wars Amerca has been involved in? Or some of the different diseases that have come about? Or the sketchy food processing and chemicals they use on our crops and livestock and the subsequent aomount of cancer?

No. No one can deny these things, but just like with everything, there are two sides to every story. Generals and war planners jump up and down about how they took every precaution to limit civilian casualites in teh Iraq war...All liars? Maybe, but you can bet different world powers were watching closely to see how bad it got there in Iraq. You don think there are other nations who woul dlike to try Americans under war crimes? Oh, you bet there are... Why hasnt it been done?

Why was there a polio vaccine created? Or a malaria cvaccine? If the PTB wanted to kill off a vast majority of the human population there was a perfect chances right there...Both diseases were sweeping nations. They could have taken way more lives. Could have destroyed populations in Africa and south America. Same thing with AIDS. Why provide all the help if they just want to kill everyone off?

These arguments go ignored by people who can not provide substantial arguments for their conspiracy theories involving the subject. They can't recognize them if you are going to have objective thought. heres another one: Why dont they just lay waste to the starving populations in Africa or India or China? There would be an easy way to kill a few bilion people...Deny them food for a few weeks..and poof world population cut in half in under a month...Yet, it never happens.

Only two possible reasons it doesnt happen.
Either...
1. No one is plotting such things.

Or...

2. The small groups that are plotting such things or would like to see it happen do not have the power or resources to carry out such devastation.

You have to acknowledge these arguments, or you are denying logic and spreading ignorance. Im not saying it is impossible, I wouldnt doubt there are some lunatics out there who think alike and would like to see earths populatin dramatically decreased, but thankfully they are not the all powerful puppet masters some like to give them credit for...

Hopefully you are willing to look at the otherside to this theory as I have tried to look at yours. Objective thought must prevail though. No agreement necessary... just the willingness to look at the whole picture...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Psynarchist

In the day, and age of messages, or names being hyjacked, I am a big believer in People taking what they know in their Hearts to be true. Leave the rest of the debate, or conversation not agreed with.

Like Glen Beck. He's a shill from the word go. He is nothing more than popular opposition. The Elite are having to change gears; since there are so many People waking up; because of this they are jockeying Beck to grab some of the waking People.

Fine, it's out of desperation. Others, and I will do Our best to wake the People from the clutches of the Beckonites.

Point is take what You know is true in Your Heart

Exactly....People like Beck, Hannity, Savage, etc etc. are nothing but energy siphons. They are a conduit. They absorb all the sheeple's energy which could be used for change in a positive way, and trap it. Do people really think signing a petition online at Beck's site will affect Congress in anyway? Does watching Fox or listening to Rush do anything? Hell no. Don't call into Rush...call into your damn congressman or better yet...run for an office. It's laughable that people believe that talking head has any real power. Media is in the hip pockets of the elite.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

There is so much subversion, and distortion of the truth by the treasonous MSM that I truly believe most People don't know left from right, or up, and down.

Heck the MSM has so much disdain for the truth they had a friend of mine, who died of Nitrogen narcosis scuba diving
1. Run over by a Russian trawler
2. Hit by a car
3. Died of a heart attack

NONE of the newspapers had the correct cause of death DESPITE A WRITTEN ACCOUNT by his diving buddy given to each reporter!!! His family had fits and blamed the news distortion on the diving buddy.

None of the news worthy events I have been involved in have been reported correctly. In 1970 they reported and showed footage of riots that occurred at my College, my Mom called that night (from across the country) in a panic, only problem: they was no riot of any type at my college, not even any gathers of more that two or three students! My significant other was at Kent State and participated in the riots of 1970. They still do not report THE REAL REASON for the riot. Know what it was? The town did not let older students, married and permanently living in town VOTE if they were students at Kent State! While news worth that was not a reason the MSM and elite wanted us citizens to know, especially after firing on the students!

By the way Sancho I love the change in your Pic.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Excellent posts guys.

The real truth is so bad, most people refuse to believe it.

From my experience, anytime I have known anything about a situation that became a news story, it becomes clearly evident that the news story put out was horribly distorted. Most people don't realize how badly they are programmed. They don't read between the lines to realize all the missing elements that show the story is nothing but pure distortion.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Option 2, clearly, or else we would all be slaves, as we once were.

The PTB are not one united front, they dislike each other almost as much as they dislike the rest of humanity.

They don't sit around talking about how to destroy us, but how to control us, because they think they are better than everyone else, and so they should be in charge.

It is due to a mentality that says screw everyone, all that matters is that you make money. Lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes.

The evidence is shown regularly, but most people prefer to live in the dark, and feed off of the lies. This is why most of the world lives in repressive, authoritarian nations where the people have no rights, and there is very little justice.

Open your eyes

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Open your eyes

Oh give me a break...

I come to this website and read the conspiracies and watch the videos just like you there partner. I am always looking for informative posts worth looking into and researching more. What I don't do is go around spouting ignorance that we are all going to die because some rich guy is plotting our demise...
...Im not saying there is no reason not to remain vigilent, or to not be prepared for whatever could be around the corner.

But I sure in the hell am not going to let some 15, 20, 25 or 45 year old imature person or wanna be know it all come here and spread Aex jones style scare tactics without restraint abou twhatever he thinks is going to be the end of us all...

Because I dont jump off the deep end with every new theory that surfaces and every conjecture that inclues the death of all the Tom, Dick and Harrys doesnt mean my eyes arent wide open...In fact they are wide open...the real question is...are yours?

Heres option #3...pertaining specifically for those who like to run off with the motor that resides in between their lips...with out knowing where the kill switch is...listen up poet...

There is a reason you have only one mouth and two ears and two eyes...try to observe fully before you decide to pass on your ignorance...

Try educating yourself on world affairs instead of jumping to conclusions that we are all going to die because you saw some youtube video saying 'the end is nigh'.

How about those that do all the talking and finger pointing learn to use their two ears and two eyes more than they use their one mouth...

So for some its more than just opening their eyes...Its closing their mouth as well...Good luck.

edit for typos

[edit on 31-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I don't know what set you off on your rant, but I didn't post anything that justifies your attack.

I posted my proof, which you completely ignored.

Let us take a little look at history, because on the subject you have proved your ignorance.

Through out civilized history most of mankind has lived under emperors and kings who held the absolute power of life and death over their subjects.

Even today most of the people on this planet live in countries controlled by a minority, which oppresses their liberties and rights, restricts their opportunities, and has considerable influence over their survival.

What part of this reality don't you comprehend?

Are you that programmed that you are unaware of the current state of how a majority of people on this planet currently live?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Okay, I have read Your entire post. I don't think You have read too many of mine.

I am a staunch of the PTB, and just how F&/&/&// Evil they really are. Now, at the same time I have continually throughout all my threads hinted at, and flat out said there is a battle between good, and evil. When You get into the world of Power Broker's Your correct. The lines are not black, and white. The gray areas would spin Your head.

Now the reason it is gray is because good does mimic evil in order to combat it. You gotta play dirty to win.

That being said, From the average Persons perspective it is gray looking into the world of Power Brokers. Who's good, and who's bad? It ends fairly quickly with being to hard to see.

What's not hard to see, and what the good Elite, (yes I've hinted at them in most of my posts), would encourage is standing up at the grassroots level. I don't encourage People to go out, and start shooting, and killing in a bloody revolution, because I KNOW there are People inside the system, good elite, who are fighting for the rights of People.

This is the reason the overwhelming mass genocides have been stopped throughout history, this, and this alone.

In closing there is a very powerful EVIL NWO. It must be stopped, and I absolutely encourage People to partake in civil disobedience, resistance at all levels, and not participating in furthering the power of the NWO.

I can only hope I made myself clear. Let me know should You have any questions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thank You for the avatar kudos.. Your post was a good read

reply to post by poet1b

Poet I respect You trying with eye ball, but from his last post I believe he is nothing, but a troll. end of story. Thanks for trying

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

thats why i stopped last night.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I don't know what set you off on your rant, but I didn't post anything that justifies your attack.

Really? Is it that difficult to figure out what it is in your post that may have been insulting? Heres a clue:

Open your eyes

Your assumption my eyes are closed because I dont jump at the fairy tale fear mongering conspiracy theories that many here like to constantly barage the rest of humanity with is absolutely laughable!

This thread is an excellent example of those who jump on the fear train heading straight into doomsville...with no objective thinking what-so-ever.

Here is an example of how this works.

{OP} The world is going to end because tptb are going to kill us!

{Response from quacking duck #1} TPTB are trying to kill us! I know the rothschilds are the world bankers and they setup the illuminati who are really reptillians and want to eat our souls!

{Response from quacking duck #2} Oh, Im so glad there are others who think like me! You all must be spot on because that is exactly what I think is going to happen! Star and flag!

{Response from quacking duck #3} Ya, I watched a youtube video expaining in detail that th ebeginning of the end is in October when the stock market crashes! hope you all have yourt sitX plan ready..Here it comes!!!

{Response from the rest of the quacking duck peanut gallery # 4, 5, 6 & 7} Dooom!! Oh God help us all!

You can bet there are going to be at least 2 or 3 15 year olds who are going to pall around and star each others post and do everything they can to defy your argument of logic and evidence...yep...its all about what you think and as long as they agree with you its all good.

God forbid someone enters the thread that may be a little hesitant to dive in the cesspool of b.s.

I posted my proof, which you completely ignored.

Come on man. What proof? Do you understand what "proof" is? Proof is overwhelming evidence that supports your claims. By all mean spoint out your "proof."

Let us take a little look at history, because on the subject you have proved your ignorance.

Yes. Lets. Finally something worth dicussing...history. Feel free to enter the history books and come out the other side with a conclusion about how it is those in power have come to be. You will find overwhelming evidence (or proof
) that in fact there is no oligarchy ruling over all of humanity. There are those in power who have been corrupt from the get go. Those in power who have turned corrupt and those in power who have fought against corruption. There is and always will be a fight and a struggle to limit those who wish to exploit and take advantage of the little guy.

But the fact remains, by historical standards there has never been more prosperous and large middle class than there is today. No matter how much you doomers want to jump up and down and scream about how bad you have it...Try telling that to all the men and women who have died over the ages due to real oppression and by the hands of truly evil men that had the "God" given right to a throne or papal tiara...

You want to go on and on about how ignorant I am?...Please, bro...do yourself a favor and just stop. If you want to believe every conspiracy theory thrown your way then feel free to. I havent tried to tell you what to think or say. Remember. You were the one who told me to "open my eyes..."

What part of this reality don't you comprehend?

When have I denied any of that? Why is it you believe these countries (mosty third world) dictators have say over the rest of the worlds policies and decisions? Because according to people like you and the OP these dictators are the same ones (per your example) that make the decisions here in America and throughout the civilized world that will ultimately lead to our demise...

Are you that programmed that you are unaware of the current state of how a majority of people on this planet currently live?

Are you such a loon that you cant see or comprehend why it is these poeple live that way? Do you know a thing about the IMF? About united nation liberalized monetary policy? How about the creators of the united nations? What do you know about the U.N.? How abou tthe exploitation of the Africans all thoughout the 18th and 19th centuries...even into the 20th century. How about chinese and russian communistic republics? Dont think they have had lots of influence in some of the poorest nations on earth or influence even on Americas policies? The chinese, as we speak are extending their umbrella of influence all over Africa. Doing their best to secure resources for their future. Think exploitation and manipulation arent taking place!? You bet its happening...And lost of it to boot... Another hand in the African pie...Nothing new there. Those poor people are so used to being screwed in the a** with a big one covered in sand it is sickening!

But does that measn China wants to kill all the African kids?

Is China conspiring to take over the whole world?

Probably not, and until there is some sort of evidence pointing towards that I am not going to go around speculating like a child who doesnt know his behind from a hole in the ground screaming abou thow we are going to b einvaded an dall the other nonsense that people like to shout.

If you are interested in conspiracy do yourself the favor and read about the british empire and their plans to dominate world resources in the 19th century. They tried all sorts of malicious endeavors to exploit everyone from the chinese, to the indians to the efforts to colonize the tribal lands of Africa...theres your conspiracy. there is wher most of your NWO theories originate... I have tried pointing some of you people in the right direction. Mostly to no avail..No prob by me...But don tcome here and tell me to open my eyes, when it is clearly your eyes that are blind folded shut...

All you and all the other know it alls on this thread want to do is throw around NWO catch phrases and TPTB acronyms that mean literally nothing. Try educating yourself in world history. Go look into the history books you arrogantly tried to accuse me of being ignorant of. Go! Read! Then come back with something coherent and worthy of intelligent coversation, and not this blathering drivel about how you think we are going to die by the hands of the elite...

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 31-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum