It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have stated it in my threads, and am stating it again. As the New World Order moves closer to their objectives, their motivations, and vehicles powering them to fruition of goals, will become more transparent. This link is to an article discussing the work of two Swiss Scientists that went on a fishing expedition for truth, and they caught one big fish.

Apparently, should they remain alive, and they, or their families not be threatened, then they will be naming names soon.

www.insidescience.org...

A recent analysis of the 2007 financial markets of 48 countries has revealed that the world's finances are in the hands of just a few mutual funds, banks, and corporations. This is the first clear picture of the global concentration of financial power, and point out the worldwide financial system's vulnerability as it stood on the brink of the current economic crisis.

The point of their studies was to show how easily manipulated the overall market could be.

The most pared-down backbones exist in Anglo-Saxon countries, including the U.S., Australia, and the U.K. Paradoxically; these same countries are considered by economists to have the most widely-held stocks in the world, with ownership of companies tending to be spread out among many investors. But while each American company may link to many owners, Glattfelder and Battiston's analysis found that the owners varied little from stock to stock, meaning that comparatively few hands are holding the reins of the entire market

Only a few hands, eh?? Sounds like these ole' boys are treading on thin ice... I will have to interject at this point, and give my two pesos; these few hands are the Illuminated Elite.
I think it is important to realize this study is simply proof of what Kennedy mentioned in this speech; Kennedy states in the speech that speaking out against the secret societies will get You killed......Huh, wasn't he assassinated?

Peace,

Sancho

[edit on 30-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yeah I just read this myself and it is funny how this is 'news' to most people. Of course us Tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs here at ATS have known this for a long time. Our families are certainly sick of hearing about it. But, now at least we may have tangible proof.

I for one will be shoving this in my wifes face in the morning.

S&F!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

The expansive world of corporations is incredible. A corporate entity is just that; it's a living breathing entity; which needs direction how to operate.

Now, in the modern USA it's almost impossible to have what's called a veiled corporation, but not elsewhere. I say almost impossible because You can own a veiled corp., and create it, but only at tremendous expenditure.

What's a veiled corp.? It's a manner of ownership; which veils real owners a 100%; never to be known.

I am interested to learn the results, or names mentioned in this study. It is my opinion the real Elite operate through completely veiled corporations.

In a nutshell no paper trail exists. The control of the company is through absolute power, and fear placed upon the minion in control/ownership of said corporation. Of course, they are rewarded for their participation, and loyalty, but never the less ruled by fear.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Buildrberg? Rothchilds?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
excellent thread! flag for you!
S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments, and

The support

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
*SIGH*

Just another article that makes me throw up a little more.

As if we here on ATS didn't already know this but it still hurts to see it in print. I sure hope these guys don't meet a nefarious end before they can name names.

On and on it goes. The rabbit hole goes so deep, the propaganda has been so powerful for so long that people don't know any better anymore.

They still think the Fed is supposed to be there - it's always been there, hasn't it?!?! I was once told if I don't pay my taxes to not go driving on the roads in a certain persons area. Little did he know, eh?

I get a little sicker every day, a little angrier every day. I'm powerless to basically do anything to stop this madness - and madness it is - and it's really taking a toll on me. The power hungry, the greedy, the just plain evil people at the top all need some comeuppance. Seriously, Rockefeller's place in England is a CHARITY? Are you effin kidding me? Just one example of how out of whack everything has gotten nowadays.

I just don't get how some people can trample over other people to make their lives better, without a care in the world as to who they are hurting. Maybe they are reptilians, would explain how they can be so unfeeling, so greedy and power mad that they have to control everything.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I get a little sicker every day, a little angrier every day. I'm powerless to basically do anything to stop this madness - and madness it is - and it's really taking a toll on me

I hear You Brother. We All are having to walk down long dark roads; at the end of the road will be coming an even darker winter.

Remember, Spring, and rebirth are just up ahead of all this.

I know the NWO is moving ahead at an ever increasing fury, but as above so below. Truly the days of the NWO are numbered. The control might get a little worse in the short term, but just like any storm, it's the worst right before it's gone, and done with!

Death to the NWO, and Power to "We The People"

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

"Now, in the modern USA it's almost impossible to have what's called a veiled corporation, but not elsewhere. I say almost impossible because You can own a veiled corp., and create it, but only at tremendous expenditure."

Hey Sancho,
I agree with all you've said here except this. While it is more difficult than in many countries to keep your corporation veiled it is actually very difficult to pierce the corporate veil so that real people and not corporate persons (legal entities) have liability for their actions.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
this should be convinving food for thought to all the nay-sayers out there.. flag for you sancho

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
S+F.

So these entities have the power to manipulate the market in anyway they feel.

Could they have caused the recent stock market crash, then bought shares back to make a killing? While at the same time causing more GLOBAL regulation due to their actions, thereby increasing the power of international bodies eg the IMF.

I bet these "select few" include Goldman Sachs and a big multi national corporation or two.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
NB4Jews
i tihnk i won teh game.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Hey Sancho, I agree with all you've said here except this. While it is more difficult than in many countries to keep your corporation veiled it is actually very difficult to pierce the corporate veil so that real people and not corporate persons (legal entities) have liability for their actions.

Your above statement is true for any corporate entity, LLC, LLP, or any similar entity such as a Foundation.

I wasn't talking about liability, or protection. I am specifically talking about..let's say David Rockefeller. Let's say he's the puppet of Real Real Power Broker, Mr.X.

Mr.X doesn't exist on Paper, or in the World. He's just a ghost, but he's a real breathing ghost who exerts total power over again say, David Rockefeller. D.R. owns a through z corporations, but it ALL truly belongs to Mr.X. Now, D.R. would never screw over Mr.X because like a poltergeist Mr.X would exact revenge.....

The reason Elite's run through veiled corps is not for legal protection, but to give illusion of competition to "We The People". In so doing this, the appearance of a free market remains.

This occurs on a daily basis, and People on a daily basis for decades have been run out of business by these same power brokers. A Person will say, "Gee I always wanted to do that". They then throw up the sign, and are open for business, but don't realize the industry is completely, and literally locked up by just a few People. These Evil People will then either demand a tax for the privilege of You being able to stay in business, or they will flat out have You shut down.

This has occurred in the USA forever, and a day, but it's been done through the rule of law, or appearance of justice....

reply to post by TheCoffinman

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I'm not sure if I completely followed your example but that's unimportant. I think the gist of what you were saying is that corporations are favored by the law and that's how we as individuals are getting screwed. I agree. I could name a few corporate laws off the top of my head that would back this statement (NY Corporate law. Corporate law is the law of the state the corporation is incorporated in, for those of you who are not up on Corporate law).
Absolutely true.
We're getting @#$%@$#!!!! It makes me sick to my stomach. I vacillate between the beliefs that over the next couple of years everything is going to come crashing down and then we can rebuild a better world and the belief that things are just going to keep getting worse and we're #ed. I'm low on faith and like the guy who wrote above, I have no idea what to do as I feel powerless about what is going on.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i love the article and i starred the OP but pray tell how is this different from how the world has been for ever. Before this it was feudalism which was essentially slavery of everyone that wanst nobility, and before that it was slavery of everyone that wasnt royalty. Before that it was the smarter humans telling the stupider humans that they were descendants of an invisible juggernaut that creates and destroys at will.

This is the history of man and i kinda stopped caring in middle school because such is our continued existence.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Back in the 1930s Louise McFadden, Representative from Pennsylvania, conducted an investigation on the distribution of wealth in the United States. The results where something like 13 families held 80% of the wealth. Seems like it has concentrated further. We see one of the key reasons for world financial growth at the sake of the US economic well being. To spread the tentacles of the Illuminati everywhere. As we buy/bought foreign goods we betrayed the USA and supported the Illuminati agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

i supremely hope that you jest

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I know that it may sound more then a little cliche but I'm going to say it anyway...

TPTB want us to feel powerless, for in the depths of our feeling low and abused it is easier to give into the sorrows and depression they want us all to feel. Therefore making it much easier to controll us and the masses.

WE ARE NOT POWERLESS!! I know it's a long hard road ahead of us, but the more of us that wake up to all of these lies and all of this tyranny the more chance We The People have at unveiling all of their wrot and evil.

Yes, they are known for taking down the one single individual who stands against this tyranny. That is why it is so important to remember that We must stand together against this evil. That We must put our fears and our differances aside and spread the truth, the love, and the happiness that they so fear.

My hun and I live in a small town of maybe a few thousand people, and when we try to talk to people about what is going on we do get a lot of opposition. But we will NOT let this stop us. I will never allow them to stop me. I will only allow this opposition to fuel my fire. I truly feel that is what all of us should do. I know it's dicouraging, but if we give into those feelings of self doubt, of oppression, then we are simply helping TPTB build our cages and lock our chains.

WE MUST ALL STAND UP FOR WHAT IT RIGHT!! No matter the cost. I will live my life in the light of the truth, not in fear of their shadow. They have already stolen a child from me for spreading my positive message. Made me so afraid for a while that I left my home town to live elsewhere trying to hide. But I cannot cease to be me, and I WILL NOT live in fear of them any longer.

Don't give in to their pressure People. We ARE on the right path. We have all the power in the world to spread the truth of their lies. No, they won't like it... But if we come together as one voice, one entity, even they cannot stop us. Only WE can stop ourselves.

Don't give up people. The more of us "conspiracy theroists" there are popping up the more the truth seems to be unveiling itself.

Keep up the good work everyone!!! Spread the truth, for the truth shall set us free. Don't give into tyranny, or lies, or self-doubt. We are ALL far better then that, and that is what they fear us finding out the most! We do have the power to stop them!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
All I got out of this is this...

"Scientist study and make claims VERY few people own all stocks."

Shows how easy some are to believe something as long as it follows their own beliefs.

Do all of you also believe word of mouth? Because currently, that is all this is.

I have learned that you can use words to express anything in anyway you want.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

I am not just taking two scientists word for it. How do You classify the speech by JFK? Did You listen to it? I find it funny Your can point flaws so easily when a guy warned of the very same thing, and foretold his very own death by speaking out against it.

just my two pesos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join