It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 suppressed facts about the swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
To accept the swine flu vaccine or not to accept the swine flu vaccine this is the question.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Honestly it was a very interesting video.

Skeptically, I must ask for the sources, but I'm sure you can quickly and nicely, pull them out for me
Aw, I've found them, I thought it'd be there.

If I could ask, without seeming, ignorant of the Swine Flu, since i've just tended to 'ignore' it, ironic I know.

When is this all supposed to go "down". When does, the Vaccination, become a 'mandatory or whatever for everyone?

I wonder if I could pull a switch like Keanu did in The day the earth stood still

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Although there is some good information in this video, you cant really call these suppressed facts, many of these statements are opinions:

"the swine flu vaccine centers that will crop up all over the world in the coming months aren't completely useless: They will provide an easy way to identify large groups of really stupid people"

???????

This is nonsense that doesn't really do anything to help the disinformation problem. Please change your thread title

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana

Although there is some good information in this video, you cant really call these suppressed facts ...

"the swine flu vaccine centers that will crop up all over the world in the coming months aren't completely useless: They will provide an easy way to identify large groups of really stupid people"

I disagree.

People who line up at the command of thier government without proper information are in fact stupid.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

If I could ask, without seeming, ignorant of the Swine Flu, since i've just tended to 'ignore' it, ironic I know.

When is this all supposed to go "down". When does, the Vaccination, become a 'mandatory or whatever for everyone?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Republican08]

Flu season is right around the corner. Oct/Nov this should ramp up big time.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Send your state congressman a letter asking them to introduce legislation making it illegal to make any vaccine mandatory. Also ask them to make it illegal to make getting a vaccine a condition of (continued?) employment.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the congressmen(women) won't do this.....they like their postion and do you really think they are going to take the fri....vaccine? no way.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The trouble with this is that he writes an article for Natural News, making claims, then his links go to other Natural News articles......I would enjoy seeing links and sources for the science for the claims....

Does anyone have them?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

OK, I don't know if all the hype concerning the negative aspects of this vaccine are true or not, but I'm glad I had H1N1 the first time around! No need for a vaccination here! Already have the antibodies! Whew!

And for those who are wondering, it sucked BIG TIME! Sick for almost two weeks, and I mean SICK!

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't on this one, Folks!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
Send your state congressman a letter asking them to introduce legislation making it illegal to make any vaccine mandatory. Also ask them to make it illegal to make getting a vaccine a condition of (continued?) employment.

this is a time where we cannot rely on politics to fight for us. now its just you and the government.
the 2nd amendment was NOT put into effect to protect people from criminals or whatever, it was to protect us from the GOVERNMENT

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow I want my 3 minutes back. What a load of unadulterated crap

My favorite part? #7 You dont need it just make sure those around you get it :shk:

Didnt you go on and on talking about it NOT working

And the kids at the bottom? Nice touch and im sure Lyndon Johnson would approve:

Long on spin short on facts. Im not sure what a "Health Ranger"is either?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That was a great OP. I especially liked the end, makes sense. People are so sick, every where I turn I hear of people with illness, they all have differing symptoms, this thing hits everyone differently. It will continue to, and it is so engrained to peoples consciousness that you have to have a fever for it to be the flu, that is how it is going to spread through school age children.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't on this one, Folks!

We'll take our chances without the vaccine.

If we die from the swine flu you can say, Ha Ha told you so.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

You would never hear those words come out of my mouth (or typed by my fingers) on this subject. I'm not a big fan of 'vaccines', and would not get the damned thing either! I'd take my chances with the flu, thank you very much! I was just trying to convey that it is a nasty little bug with a big punch. At least it was for me.

top topics

join