It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by daddio

Your link has got a picture of Clauberg. It says famous surgeon who handled difficult cases??? I'm sure it was difficult injecting chemicals into a woman's vagina. What's that site about? They say it happened but not the way it was portrayed. So they want me to believe that at Auschwitz it was just a nice merry time learning music and getting to watch movies in their camps cinema? Over 3000 live births and not a single infant death... WOW so that's the site that changed your mind. WOW is all I can say otherwise I'd get banned. Don't tell me whats wrong with you anymore I'm busy figuring out if there's anything right.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, someone definitely has an agenda to fulfill. You could kind of get a hint from the name of the Website that it was going to be kind of biased. But people believe what they want to believe, regardless of what the truth may be.

You forgot to mention all the banks the Jews supposedly have taken over and now theoretically control. And all the other businesses. If you're unclear about these issues, you can refer to the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Unfortunately for the sake of scholarship, the Protocols are complete fiction. Still, they make a good scary conspiracy read, especially if you don't like Jews.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by chiron613

Well atleast I'm not the only one that thinks that site is crazy. Mods I don't know how I posted the above post without my information coming up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ugh, the blatant racism in this thread is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Many accusations have been thrown my way so far and I have kept my mouth shut. I will continue to do so as I will not have words put into my mouth. This is what is great about online forums such as this. Everything is documented and can easily be retrieved, as opposed to a conversation in which people are prone to the "I didn't say that", "Oh yes you did" game.

So, without further adue, My origional post.

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

I don't know if this is such a good idea either. I don't hate Jews or anything but, isn't there a slightly disproportionate amount of a particular Race/Religion owning a disproportionate amount of what goes into our heads?

Sure seems like somebody has an agenda fulfill.
linkywinkywoo

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

Pretty damned racist hu? Go on read it again if you need to. No one is accusing anyone of doing anything. The point of the op is that it may not be in our best interests as a nation to let any one group, race, religion, or ideollogy have unfettered and unadulterated access to what goes into out brains. Kinda just makes sense to me, but, who am I ?????

Edit to add:

Can you all feel the love yet? It is so thick in the air you could almost cut it with a knife. Evolution is your friend.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank God they let us watch more than Seinfield and Entourage....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah. Its been obvious (by names ) that jewish folk have a fairly large share of control of things...I think there were 3 convicted at Nuremburg with Goering. Rosenberg was one i believe.

Doesnt mean that they are "religious" jews.

Remember the Pharisees and Saducees? They only put on the religious "mask" to keep power. The "real" jews had nothing to do with most things politcal. I believe this is the same situation. I dont consider them to be jews in anything but name. They just squeel like a pig (couldnt resist) when someone says anything remotely anti-jew or pro-germanic.

I've met and known several jews. Several were fairly open about their religion and were happy to discuss it...several of these were what would have been the "zealots". Cool folk.

The "pork eating" jews (those who act sooo pious but could give a rats butt about the "laws") are the problem. They are the "swaggert/tilton" types. The christian "elite" just dont have the pull.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Nice try but you aren't back peddling so fast bucko. The insinuation was that they (the Jews) are up to no good. You are a coward and a racist for starting this thread and then declaring yourself innocent. Man up !
Admit you are a troll and lets move on!

Well, if I didn't know better, I would say that this is an ad hominem attack, user I saw came and conquered.

JesusH is literate to defend himself but to call someone a racist and a coward for starting a very factual thread is pushing it a bit far. It comes back to the fact that if and when one cannot discredit the message, then one must discredit the messenger in order to weaken if not obliterate the message itself.

People like your state of mind make me sad, if not flat out mad

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Once again we need to differentiate between terminology abit here...there are Jews and there are Zionists. The difference primarily being that the Zionists are rich.
I do find it a bit suspicious that our untrustworthy main stream media is controlled by 6 companies, Zionists or not.

Lets look at another minority with similar percentages of around 1% of the US population, the Native Americans, and lets research how many CEOs and Fed Reserve chairmen exist in that category of minorities ?
Need I say more ?

If we weren't fighting two undeclared wars in the middle east against so called "Muslim Extremists", as well as our most recent MSM controlled presidential election.
Ron Paul, running on the Republican ticket, and not some BS no name one was shot down by the MSM and why ?

1. He was against and is still against the FED. A ZIONIST INSTITUTION*.
2. He voted against further military/financial aid to Israel.

And BTW .... Who are Obama's handlers ?

Rahm Emanuel -- Mossad Agent

Wake up People !

*The owners of the FED are:

1. The Rothschilds of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers of Paris
3. Israel Moses Seif of Italy
4. Kuhn Loeb and Warburg of Germany
5. Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs
6. The Rothschild controlled Rockefeller interests of New York

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I find it quite interesting that there is no shortage of people who do not find it concerning in the least that ANY group, orginization, race, religion, or ideaology should have that much say as to how you percieve reality.

But, then again, that may just be why we are where we are.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Sumner Redstone is a Jew. Wikipedia is your friend.

Zionism is the international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine. The area was the Jewish Biblical homeland, called the Land of Israel. Since the creation of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

People don't like Jews because they claim to be "God's Chosen." They claim to be sanctioned by god himself.

The Jewish Talmud claims they are the Chosen Race and that everyone that is a non-Jew is a "goyim" who's only purpose in existence is to serve Jews.

The bulk of deaths in the Iraq War (war for Israel) have been white gentiles.

The Eternal Jew - Nazi propaganda film explaining why Jews are a parasite race

[edit on 31-8-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

en.wikipedia.org...

Redstone is the most obvious Jewish name ever.

Sumner Redstone is Jewish.

QUOTES 'WITH ATTITUDE' FROM JEWISH TALMUD

In case you don't know anything about this holy of holy manuscript, its history, and what can be found within in it, keep reading.

It is said Jewish Scribes received the Talmud partly as a collection of traditions given to them from Moses in oral form.

This very brief study and its authenticated references are based on the Jewish-authorized Babylonian Talmud.

Presented herein is irrefutable documentation in the hope of helping liberate all people,including Jewish people, from the corrosive delusions and racism of this Talmudic hate literature, which is the manual of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews the world over.

The implementation by Jewish supremacists of Talmudic hate literature has caused untold suffering throughout history and now, in occupied Palestine, it is used as a justification for the mass murder of Palestinian civilians. The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals.

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

WAIT...THERE'S MORE -

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Gittin 70a. On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

What Jewish Scholars Are Saying:

Rabbi Meir Kahane, told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews. (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

www.rense.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join