It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The nazi Rockefellers are blaming the true Jews for everything. The true Jews have nothing to do with all this crap, it is the nazi Rockefellers that is blaming the Jews for everything. It is the nazis people. The nazis didn't lose the war, they just went away to the Antarctic. Just google, Hitler and the Antarctic. He didn't die. This is what the N.W.O is all about, it is all nazi, it never ended. 911 was just another Reichtag. They are just *Snip*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

You know, not that exactly, but for the most part I keep expressing views very similar to what You stated.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
In all honesty, could someone please explain to me why Christianity and the Jewish religion are different?

I am tired of the lies everywhere - I just need someone to explain to me, if Jesus was a Jew, why Christianity and the Jewish religion are different?

I think it all went wrong right there, with the lies and the coverups.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

I would really like someone to explain to me why Jews and Christians are not one and the same people, given that Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a rebel Jew.

He was politically active and was against the status quo.

There seems to have been several politically active Jesuses in the area at the time. For a while it was mutually advantageous; each taking advantage of the other's successes but eventually it caught up to to one of them and he was done in.

Imagine everyone's surprise when Jesus showed up a few days later at his own tomb...

Some say they were related, or that the Jesus that showed up at the tomb bore similar appearance to recently deceased one.

You know the rest of the story.

(and no, I can't prove any of this. bu Jesus was a Rebellious Jew. He was for Individual Rights and freedoms. It's the Christians you gotta watch out for
)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks for the answer, but as someone who believes in Jesus, where does that leave me?

I don't believe there were a few Jesuses.

But what do I know?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Having a Jew as a CEO means what exactly? Do they circulate some super secret internal memos informing their subsidiaries of the masterplan? Considering the vast majority of people who work within that industry are not Jewish at all, how exactly does the whole "Jews control the media" thing work? What is the plan?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I don't believe there were a few Jesuses.

But what do I know?

That is why we refer to our Jesus as Jesus of Nazareth - there were many Jesuses, but ours was from Nazareth.

He was such a great guy that when any of the other Jesuses did anything good, everyone just assumed it was the one from Nazareth. Besides, he'd have done the right thing if he was there; that's just the kind of person he was.

When he used technology that was hitherto only reserved for the Pharoahs (gods) on the poor and the meek - in order to heal them - everyone assumed that this was the true god. etc.

He assured them that this was not the case; telling them that we are all children of the one true God and he is his son (obviously, because he is a male).

Let the historical confusion and rampant mistranslation-interpretation-fabrication fest begin...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

OK, as a believer in Jesus, I simply do not understand why you keep saying there were several Jesuses.

Surely, there was only one, and if you were a true believer, you would know that.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

OK, now I see why Jesus got totally pissed off, and started his own religion, well away from the smart-mouthed Jews.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Surely, there was only one, and if you were a true believer, you would know that.

Only one person with that name? That is just not the case.

Just because Jesus has his own religion now, doesn't mean that there were not several people with that name who were politially active at that time.

The bible is not the only place where one can find out about the life of the Jesus from Nazareth. There are many sources which document his travels, and his deeds.

The King James Authorized bible is not the best source. *It is called 'Authorized', because it was the only bible you were Authorized to own. Being caught with another version would result in severe penalties, even death.

King James was a sodomite and viewed this version of the bible as another political tool with which he could better control the masses. As such, all of Jesus' truly rebellious anti-government, anti-authority stuff was edited out, or scrubbed.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I am sure that Jesus was totally pissed off about all those stupid old men writing the Bible.

It was, and is, a load of *Snip*.

But Jesus is there to save you, if you want to be saved.

And, btw, no-one has really explained to me why Jesus and the Jewish religion are different - anyone?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

And, btw, no-one has really explained to me why Jesus and the Jewish religion are different - anyone?

That is because they think you are joking.

No one believes that you're actually are unable to figure that out for yourself.

Also, no one wants to tell you because that would be a waste of time - There are many places for you to research the two religions and find out the differences.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I really wanted to know - and guess what, I am sick and tired of people saying this and that - I just wanted to know the answer - which no-one knows.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I just wanted to know the answer - which no-one knows.

Did you ask Jeeves?

"why Christianity and the Jewish religion are different? " (your question...)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Now you are just being melodramatic.

"Lost souls" "Don't care about your future/Jesus"

Give it a rest kid.

*You don't even know the difference between Judaism and Christianity.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
OK Folks...

The topic is not Jesus

Let's stay on topic shall we?

Thank you

Semper

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
For those of you who don't believe that a disproportionate amount of Jewish people have a disproportionate amount of influence over what goes into our heads then that is your perrogative, I am not here to save anyone or force truth on anyone. I simply put it out there. Make what you will of it.

In the reality I live in, a disproportionate amout of Jewish people have a disproportionate amount of controll and influence over what goes into peoples heads and I can see how this could be a problem.

If you too can see this being a problem then please let's discuss.
I want to know more about why you feel this is not a good thing.
For those of you who don't acceot this reality,
Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I think it all goes back to a select few being allowed a monopoly in the banking industry to make obscene amounts of money, And then using this money to get into and take over any sector of business they wished by way of unfair competition.

Then by way of Nepotism installing friends and family to run these businesses, Till you have a Cartel that only acts for its own purposes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join