It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Article Of Active US Govt. Involvement With Mexican Drug Cartels.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

edited: with the great help, and excellent find of JBA2848, see his link 2nd post for Washington Post Article.

I found this article titled "U.S. agents recruit Mexican drug figures, cause friction among agencies" on a Website. The link clicked through to www.msnbc.msn.com... I clicked through, and MSNBC website stated:

The page you are seeking has expired and is no longer available at msnbc.com. However, it may be available at The Washington Post.
I went to the Washington Post, and You need a subscription to access the possible article; should it still be there, I don't have one. So should any of You have a subscription I'd like to know whether the article is up, or not. At the very least it is still suppressed since MSNBC took it down shortly after posting it.

I did find a copy of the article here: Question Everything. qwstnevrythg.com...

Most unsettling for many, especially El Paso police officials, was that both González and the man accused of ordering his killing turned out to be ranking drug traffickers from the notorious Juarez cartel, as well as informers for the U.S. government. “So this is how these people end up in our country,” said El Paso police Lt. Alfred Lowe, the lead homicide detective and a 29-year veteran whose team made the arrests in the González case. “We bring them here.” Inter-agency friction As a spectacular wave of drug violence washes over Mexico, the Obama administration, the U.S. Congress and leaders in the Southwest states are spending billions of dollars and massing thousands of agents to keep the chaos from crossing the border. But in order to fight the drug traffickers, federal anti-narcotics agents have brought Mexican cartel members north of the border, to use them to gather intelligence and build cases.

OMG, I say again, OMG!!!

The article at the very least is being hidden away. The Police in the border towns are freaking out at the obvious involvement of the US Federal Agents.

The only way this assassination was resolved in the above article was because of the El Paso Police ONLY. From reading the article they appeared to conceal their motivations from the US Federal Agents in charge of the Cartel members that were being investigated by the El Paso Police.

In a nutshell We are looking at the US Federal Govt. helping to nurture a gang war, or drug cartel war. We are looking directly at the beginnings of "Order Out of Chaos".

Solely imho, the nurturing of the drug war along the border is too scare the average American from running south of the border as NWO control tightens in the States. It is an attempt to seal the border off through fear alone; to keep "We The People" leaving/running when the PTB fully implement their Orwellian Hell here.

Wake Up, Stand Up,

Sancho

[edit on 30-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Mayhem Crosses the Border With Informers U.S. Agents Recruiting Mexican Drug Figures

Most unsettling for many, especially El Paso police officials, was that both González and the man accused of ordering his killing turned out to be ranking drug traffickers from the notorious Juarez cartel, as well as informers for the U.S. government.

"So this is how these people end up in our country," said El Paso police Lt. Alfred Lowe, the lead homicide detective and a 29-year veteran whose team made the arrests in the González case. "We bring them here."

As a spectacular wave of drug violence washes over Mexico, the Obama administration, the U.S. Congress and leaders in the Southwest states are spending billions of dollars and massing thousands of agents to keep the chaos from crossing the border. But in order to fight the drug traffickers, federal anti-narcotics agents have brought Mexican cartel members north of the border, to use them to gather intelligence and build cases.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hi, was that in a public area, or subscribed area? What's Your take on it being yanked from MSNBC? I find it odd being yanked considering it shows direct US Agent involvement helping the continuation of a deadly drug war.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The title has changed slightly from the original. So either they added to the story as more information came in or one of the contributing writers complained it was only released to the Washington Post. I know newspapers at this time are starting to limit what can be seen on the web. They want to charge for online use of there content.

Yes it was in the public domain just new title.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew the US government is the actual pusher, except we don't like to call them pushers it sounds so getto. We call them CIA

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This sort of thing as been going on for years.Only it's called "national security."I guess the CIA wants to make sure they get a piece of the action down in Juarez and EL Paso .

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Absolutely it's been going on for years, but now it seems to be occurring at a hurried pace. I do believe the US Govt., and Power Brokers are literally trying to scare the US People into staying north of the border when the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

S & F

I'm Mexican, and completely agree with you

Saludos

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cisnerosmtz

Howdy, I appreciate Your support. The People in the USA don't have any clue what is going on, or why. I've heard a few alternative media sources lately discussing exactly what I wrote in the OP, but the general public hasn't caught on, and I don't know that they will.

The Elites have the average People out running around chasing their tales for those evil illegal Mexicans.

The funny thing with that is it is the US Govt., and the Elite in control that created the situation in the first place. Since all they've done is to feather the fire they created in the first place. All the huge NWO corporations continually hire migrant labor, but turn around, and impose fines on the little guys for hiring the migrants.

Then the Elite spin all this around, and distort it into evil Mexican's who are stealing work; when in actuality it is the Elite creating all the problems.

I may not have explained it right, but in the end the guy sitting on either the US, or the Mexican side of the border are basically the same. The only thing that separates them, and creates controversy is the Elite Govts. The People of both countries just wanna feed their families, and be happy, but the Elite play a game of divide, and conquer

new topics

top topics

join