It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild’s Waddesdon Manor Has Charitable Status, In other words: the world's richest are given

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
In other words: the world's richest are given donations for the upkeep of their homes

Rothschilds massive multi-million pound Waddesdon Manor at HP18 0JH (UK post code) is a registered CHARITY. Here is the richest billionaire on the planet having his mansion's upkeep by using charitable status, INCREDIBLE and how the rich abuse and enslave us all.

What is worse than being sold into slavery? Funding it.
This conjures up an image in my mind of a Banker standing on the corner begging for change. "Hey buddy, got some spare change? Aww come on, help a brutha out"!!!

It is not enough to enslave 'em all, let's ask them for the money to pay the electric bill. I guess I can't blame them, Did you see that place? I wouldn't want the electric bill on that either. I wonder how many people it takes to mow that lawn.

Linkywinkywoo

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
They do it because they know they can get away with it.

They know the police and army are paid to protect their way of life.

They know the laws which they drafted to suit their interests are on their side.

They know that they are the untouchable elite and we are the profane masses who shalt be destroyed if we attempt to stop their raping, pillaging, and murdering.

They know this, and therefore they act on it.

How to fight this will have to involve some SERIOUS thinking by our fellow man and woman.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Your source is some random paragraph on an anti-isreali website. In fact, the sources for all your threads are from anti-isreali websites. There is nothing factual about this post at all

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

ok, thank you for stopping by.
BTW I starred your post.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
www.waddesdon.org.uk...

The house is listed as a charity.They even charge for tours.

Ticket Type Price Each Tickets
Adult £7.70
Child (Ages 5-16) £6.60
Under 5 £0.00
NT Adult £0.00
NT Child (Ages 5-16) £0.00

[edit on 30-8-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
No problem, as long as you admit that this is worthless propaganda. I'm no fan of Rothschild, but your source is a bunch of crap that uses capitalized words throughout the paragraph.

Rothschilds massive multi-million pound Waddesdon Manor at HP18 0JH (UK post code) is a registered CHARITY. Here is the richest billionaire on the planet having his mansion's upkeep by using charitable status, INCREDIBLE and how the rich abuse and enslave us all. The Rothschild dynasty head the New World Order using their masonic banking buddies to trap us all in debt while they live in the lifestyle they THINK they deserve. Perverting democracies across the globe and buying all the political dupes they put up for us all to vote for EXCEPT they work for the Rothchild's , not the VOTERS, who think they have a democracy

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This thread is about the filthy rich who control the world and are trying to claim the ultimate prize: Our souls.

There are very, very few super wealthy families in the world, and the Rothschilds are on the top. It just so happens they themselves are Jewish but that's no reason to slam this thread as antisemitic.

Anybody who goes after the Rothschilds are automatically labeled antisemitic and it must stop. It is how they are getting away with what they are doing to humanity, by labeling anybody who goes against them an Anti Semite!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Yes I do admit that it is worthless propaganda and I apologise to the entire ATS community for trying to deceive you.Please accept my apologies.
Now, Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.waddesdon.org.uk...

The house is listed as a charity.They even charge for tours.

Ticket Type Price Each Tickets
Adult £7.70
Child (Ages 5-16) £6.60
Under 5 £0.00
NT Adult £0.00
NT Child (Ages 5-16) £0.00

That can't possibly be true. It has already been proven false by Vipassana.
Take your facts and shove it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

AT what point in any of my previous posts did I say "anti-semitic"??? I am simply pointing out that the source is worthless nonsense. I agree that the rothschilds are insane power hungry people. But that doesnt mean I have to prove it with meaningless propaganda. This has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Actually the Rothschilds are not Jewish. They are Khazars but declare themselves Jewish for sympathy. Khazars are known for the undeniable hate for Jews, whom do you think funded that Hitler fella in his extermination?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I couldn't figure out who lives there. The tours are done only in part of the first floor. And THe section on the first floor off limits is servants quarters. And I guess there has to be somebody living upstairs.

en.wikipedia.org...

Plan of Waddesdon's ground floor. 1:Vestibule; 2:Entrance Hall, 3 Red Drawing room; 4:Grey Drawing Room; 5:Library; 6:Baron's Sitting room; 7:Morning Room; 8:West Hall; 9:West Gallery; 10:East Gallery; 11
ining Room; 12:Conservatory; 13:Breakfast Room; 14:Kitchen; 15:Servant's Hall; 16:Housekeeper's Rooms; 17:Site of further servants quarters (not illustrated); 18:Terrace and parterre; 19 North Drive; St:staircases.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The Rothschilds are wolves in sheep's clothing.

They pass themselves off as good and holy but they are responsible for some of the worst problems plaguing humanity, wars, ridiculous laws, debt bondage...

They have billions upon billions of wealth and they are the National Trust!

They gave the mansion to the National Trust! They gave the mansion to themselves!

The Rothschilds are crafty, and that's all I'll give them.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21
You're right, they're not even spiritual Jews, or even bloodline Semites, they're more than likely frauds who betrayed their own people during WW2 and used them to advance their goals.

The Rothschilds funded both sides of the conflict after all. It's how they divide and conquer.

And now, looks like someone's living on the top of the mansion... So much for this decadent palace belonging to the public 'National Trust' *cough.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This touches on a lot of truth regarding the riches of the rich elites. You don't find the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Kissingers in the Top 50-100 Richist People. The reason why is the Elite have most of their money tired up in Charitable Foundations, not only do they continue to get richer but they don't have to pay taxes on the money they bring in!

Did you all know that we are all stock commodities? It's true, do your own research. we are owned by Foreign Stock Holders, our Birth Cert number is traded on the stock exchange. Even the movie Pelihan 123 probably not spelled right but anyways, that movie is based on that concept. Millions of dallors were lost and made in the events of 9/11 in the stock market depending on who died or lived.

Great post!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Jacob Rothschild I believe 'gifted' (translation: tax dodge!) Waddeston Manor to the National Trust. They, therefore, benefit from ticket sales not the Rothschild's. Jacob inherited the property but has spent considerable money on restoring the grounds and the house. By giving the house to the National Trust, he has permitted we peasants the 'priviledge' of being able to pay to see how the other half lives. He has truly entered into the establishment.

In academic circles, there is currently considerable debate on how to balance heritage funding to prevent our history from becoming a completely elitist preserve. It seems, we peasants will pay to see how our rulers live but have much less interest in seeing what persecutions those rulers perpetrated upon us. Sites that reflect the civil history of the 'people' of Britain are neglected due to lack of interest and therefore ticket sales, and, therefore funding.

So, Rothschild may appear to be generously donating a piece of English heritage to the nation, what he in fact is doing is off-loading an expensive to run piece of real-estate onto an already over-burdened heritage system.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I apologize then, I got caught off guard when you associated the Rothschilds with Israel in your post, and anything against Israel has an automatic antisemitic label to it as well...

So, I apologize.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

OK hands up. Jesus I find I disagree with much of what you say on these boards but in this case I have to commend you. S&F

I knew nothing of this property and a quick check of the Manor's website reveals this

"...the Manor is run by a family charitable trust chaired by the present Lord Rothschild. The Collection continues to grow, new features and displays are added to both House and Gardens and we offer a varied programme of events and activities."

For the benefit of some of the other posters here, they also claim that they are Jews from the Frankfurt ghettos. Another quick search informs me that the Khazars originally were not Jewish, but that the richer and more powerful of them converted to judaism.

The whole thing is a minefield, but I totally agree with your intent:- It is outrageous and totally unacceptable that this has charitable status especially while Rothschilds still reside on the property.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Forgot to ask. Does anybody know the procedure for turning a home into a charitable trust? I'm fed up of paying rent and would like to turn mine into a charity. Also there are many repairs that my landlord (guess what my landlord is a charity) refuses to make. So government money to sort these out would be most appreciated.

For all those interested, my opening hours will be from 5am-5.10am 6 days a week with Sunday reserved for religious reflection. Any help and donations in this matter would be most appreciated.

Additionally:- In 1998 Mark Thomas exposed another scam. 'Conditionally Exempt works of Art'. It is used by the wealthy to avoid tax in the UK.

"The Lie of the Land. Investigates the con of the wealthy avoiding inheritance tax by making their art, furniture, homes and land available for public viewing- except they hide the information so no one knows about it. Gordon Brown changes the law in the following budget. The Rothschilds end up paying about a million in tax rather than let the hoi polloi in."

It's mentioned here under the 1998 listing.

www.theboogeyman.eu...

And here is a site was spawned off the back of Mark Thomas's investigation. The 'Conditionally Exempt Works of Art Appreciation Party' (CEWAP). If you can find the original TV episode of mark's investigation, it is not only very illuminating, but very funny too.

www.outandoutnutter.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

It's brilliant isn't it? Not only does he get to live in immense luxury, surrounded by beautiful things, but it doesn't cost him a penny and to add insult to injury he profits directly and indirectly by this act of charity whether he picks up a penny on ticket sales or not. And we get another ivory tower for tourists to trawl around, further embedding in the mindset that England is a green and pleasant land with streets paved in gold if you can only look past the piss stains and dog #.

There are hundreds of these houses up and down the country, many enjoying similar charitable status, and a few deservedly so as they offer unique insight, but they are a burden on resources and increasingly, it is being used as a way to keep land in large bundles and in the control, if not ownership, of the few. Or, if you get down to brass tacks, a way to get the little people to visit your house and pay your rent.

It is often used as a counter-argument that these great big energy stealing houses employ staff from the local, rural communities, therefore maintaining and preserving those communities. These rural communities are provided with mindless, minimum wage servitude, just like in the ‘old days’. Different rulers, same rules.

As for Rothschild’s ‘Jewishness’, it is hardly relevant, the problem here is that Jacob has resolutely pledged his liege to the British establishment, and therefore, he is not just a banker but also what it means in cockney-rhyming slang.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join