It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FLEET OF 43 ORBS LargestFleetFootage in USA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

What religion I have no religion and my experience is purely from a cosmic standpoint which has nothing to do with Religion.
That word Beamish is out of context here .

It has every right to be included. You may interchange cult for religion as you wish.

How can you truly believe in extreterrestrials and not make the connection that Orbs Light Ships etc are able to travel here and appear as was the case with this video taken?

Because you are assuming that every light in the sky is a UFO, when it simply cannot be. Your belief asserts that you know better, and as such it is clouding your judgment and your reason. That’s what letting someone else think for you does. Remember your aversion to my saying you are in a religion? Just read your own highly religious vernacular (my emphasis):

My experiences of these Craft that as good as it gets my friend .
My expanded cosmic awarenesss on the subject comes from an understand that I am Et Consciousness as are many born on Earth .

If Beamish you can even accept that my experience gives me great conviction

Faith is not a bad thing and having blind faith most people I know do not .

Your spirit has an inner knowing when you listen to your spirit its alway right on.

Again I come from a purely cosmic spiritually understanding not Religious.

Do you actually know what religion means? Here, let me help:

Religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

dictionary.reference.com...

Now, can you relate your AGC mission statement, and the relationship the Command has with Sananda, and all of the other Ascended Masters?

Cmdraleon, you are in a religion.

Why am i not an expert ?

Because you have – and had at the time - no innate, solid understanding as to what you saw. Seeing something anomalous imparts no knowledge other than your brain is registering something unusual. How do you think the stone age tribes discovered in the South American jungles interpreted helicopters? Did they instantly understand what they were? No they did not, as they had no technological, cultural or emotional point of reference to compare them to. Read up on Cargo Cults.

In terms of UFOs when I use that terms it has a very different meaning to me .

Because of your faith.

I am with the Ashtar Command and I have shared with you ET Conciousness.

Thanks for confirming my above statement.

I understand you do not believe this .

Yet again, I have not said it isn’t. Please try and come up to speed on this.

I believe in this video you are looking at ET Craft.

I believe you think you are. I don’t know what they are.

My defining of UFOs will be more expanded then just little lights in the skies .

I have even used UFO Ships these being both unmanned Et Craft and Ships with many beings within them.

What does “used” mean? Are you saying you’ve been on them?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Cmdraleon

To me these look clearly like lanterns just floating around in the sky... i don't believe you have posted this video without the knowledge to know 99% that these are Lanterns....

Greetings Truth,

99% then you are saying almost everyone recorded .

Nope! I'm not saying 99% of people recorded these objects! What i'm saying is 99% of these type of videos have been Chinese Lanterns!

How did you come up with 99%? .

Explained above

If that were true you would still have 1% that are not .

Yes, possibly there are 1% of these bright lights floating like this that are true UFO's

You have to view every video of these on the web to be able to first see what they are before saying that 99% are Balloons.

Agreed! I should sit through all the videos on the web to come to my conclusion but that would take just too damn long!!! I'm pretty certain there are UFO's out there but you gotta admit that you and others really need to get the definitive proof and it would be wise to finallywake up to the fact that people out there like to play games....

I do not see that has true .

I added a Balloon video and you have no comparison.

Nope, i have no comparison but i do have my beliefs and my eyes.... as i've said before in other threads, there are unexplained phenomena in this World as i have seen and felt things other worldly and just like you, i want to see one of these UFO's myself as then i will believe 100% but until the proof is there 100% in front of my eyes or someone captures a 100% sighting i can't say for sure... no doubt there is great video footage out there of objects in the sky for which i have said wow! But these Lanterns have done the rounds plenty of times now...

Thank you for your view on this.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join