It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FLEET OF 43 ORBS LargestFleetFootage in USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You would think an Ashter Commander would know how to embed a youtube video.

Or have you finally come to the realisation that you're not an alien commander posted on earth?

haha

Commander Alien, give it up bro

Learn to command YouTube first

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Many of these Spaceship fleets within the Earths Atmosphere have been also recorded in Central and South American and Mexico aswell in India and a number of other countries around the World

ok, maybe i was a bit hasy calling these, "chinese lanterns". after more thought i reckon they could quite easily be flares too.

I mean how can you possibly say without even questioning, that they are a spaceship fleet?

These clips are ten a penny on you tube and it does the whole ET subject no good what so ever in my opinion.

Yes, some may disagree, but until I see footage that actually shows some degree of detail or some kind of movements not possible by our own aircraft, then i might take below average footage like this a tad seriously.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
I have added many videos without problems .
For some reason it did not work on this end .

Well you edited five times...

but missed the fact that you only had part of the number

Your link... 0vpC6kVo

actual link... ysr0vpC6kVo

Always glad to lend a hand to an advanced species

The video? Looks like the silver balloons the Vegas car dealers release at sales events

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Sam60

The provenance of #3 questionable. I believe it is a "dramatization" of the Washington Flap. I'm pretty sure it was one of those specials that Jonathan Frakes narrated. I had a youtube link but it's dead.

G'day Phage...

I agree.

The video posted by (ahem...) Commander Raleon is fake.

The original footage was different in resolution, colour, etc..., as per this still from the original video:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Hopefully you werent all expecting anything real out of this guy. An advanced species with nothing better to do than post on ATS

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

I disagree in the first one from India those are what are called Lightships one of them goes a bit away from the others and then goes into landing mode.

Those have been shown to be flares. The discussion has been lengthy & the conclusions sound. The guy even claimed to be seeing them in the sky for at least an hour, every morning for 3 months. There's a military base there.

The second one is a fleet of Spacecraft within Mexico airspace and the only people that believe a logical answer on that are skeptics and debunkers.

Those have been shown to be balloons. There is no "intelligent" control demonstrated, the objects drift in the wind like balloons, the objects are the same shape as balloons, etc...

The third one from 1952 was one of the few films that the Government did not take away. The Government had been taking away anyone who filmed this fleet of Spacecraft making themselves known in our Nations capital. A book was written on this event which I will post once I find my copy .

Phage is correct. The video you posted is a fake. It is a recreation for a TV show. The original video possessed a distinctly different appearance. The original colouring & resolution was distinctly different, as per the still (below) from the original film. Regarding that occurence, 50 years later the argument still rages regarding temperature inversion effect vs solid objects.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Stop arguing with this commander of an advanced species before you and Phage get zapped by soemthing

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Sam60

Hopefully you werent all expecting anything real out of this guy. An advanced species with nothing better to do than post on ATS

G'day OzWeatherman

I was trying to offer a slightly higher quality of posting than my "Valiant Thor in his Valiant" effort.

Hey.....while I'm completely on topic, when's the USA mid-west big storm / tornado season end?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

First why does a UFO Fleet have to produce various maneuvers to prove its Intelligently controlled.

Because random movement does not require intelligence

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

The provenance of #3 questionable. I believe it is a "dramatization" of the Washington Flap. I'm pretty sure it was one of those specials that Jonathan Frakes narrated. I had a youtube link but it's dead.

I agree with you Phage.

That is a dramatised simulation from a TV Documentary - its not real footage.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You say "Please supply definitive proof that the objects in the video are, as you state quite categorically, alien space ships. Anything will do, apart from blind faith."

It right in front of you.

With respect, no it’s not.

What you have put up as definitive proof is open to many interpretations. Yours is just one. These “ships” appear to do nothing other than follow the whims of high altitude currents; they swirl and move around each other randomly, not in “formation” as you insist. I accept that it is a stretch to expect alien species to have the same standards as we do when it comes to creating “fleet formations”, and, indeed, their idea of “formation” may well be what we deem random placement. Saying that, you also have to admit that there is nothing in the video that even remotely suggests that this is an alien fleet.

So, once again, I ask; how do you know it is?

From my perspective you have Blind Faith in what is safe to believe and accept from what you have stated in your message here.

My perspective is not blinkered by any agenda or belief. Can I suggest that you analyze your comment carefully? Hopefully you will see the unintentional irony.

When it comes to UFOs, I am open to any rational, unbiased interpretation, accepting (and even expecting) that that interpretation may well be uncomfortable and challenging. To do otherwise is arrogant.

But I hope you understand what the difference is between personal interpretation and observable proof.

You may have missed – or not understood (not sure if English is your first language) – my previous comment:

And before I get accused of being a complete disbeliever; I accept that they may also be – by some strange and magical chance – the self same “orbs” we see in the Tether Video, plunging into our atmosphere for reasons unknown.

I am permitted to accept this as a possibility as until these objects are indentified, they are unidentified and therefore their reality is open to the whims of a universe the intricacies of which we have yet to fully comprehend.

So let me simplify it: I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. What I will not do is accept everything as proof, as you seem to do.

You can look at these video's and any other real video's of these Craft and I understand you will still follow the belief system of needing the proof.

What’s wrong with demanding proof? Why this continuing distrust of those who won’t just accept someone else’s interpretation of what are, at their heart, almost surreal events? What do we do otherwise? Yup: accept blind faith as our understanding.

Lights in the sky do not always mean aliens. What you seem to be doing, at the behest of your belief system, is to interpret most UFO videos that fit your idea of alien craft as being real. Is that not a ridiculous way to approach the phenomenon? Where’s your common sense? Is intelligent discrimination anathema in the Ashtar Command? To paraphrase an ATS member: ‘Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out’.

How about showing those that understand and believe what is happening in the skies above a video a good one to disprove every UFO Event that has been recorded over the years if you can do that .

How can one video disprove every event? Your question is pointless. There are hundreds of videos that were leaped upon by those who believe blindly and that were subsequently proven to be fake. Do some research here on ATS.

Its a two way highway .

True. But you have to watch both lanes, don’t you, just in case something dangerous is approaching?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

You UFO skeptics aren't even real skeptics, you guys are cynical to the extreme. It makes me wonder if you guys would truely appreciate the arrival or the disclosure of an ET presence.

It is true that some “skeptics” on this site are nothing more than purveyors of negativity and who are following their own – or someone else’s – agendas.

However, you cannot group every skeptic with them. You’re going to have to exercise a little shrewdness and begin to notice who is really trying to further the discussion- and the subject - as opposed to those who just want to turn the whole thing into a train wreck.

In answer to your question about disclosure; yes, I absolutely want it to happen. In that vein, think on this:

Cmdraleon is, in presenting the video under discussion, insinuating non too subtly and, indeed, quite blatantly that we are watching a real alien fleet.

So, in theory, we are looking at a form of disclosure; this video contains definitive evidence of alien presence here on Earth.

How does it feel for you?

Is it what you were expecting?

Or is it a just a little lacking?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't get it.......

Why is this cmdraleon guy allowed to keep posting on ATS?

He's a hoaxer who should be banned.

He's the sort of guy who makes people laugh at ufology & therefore us.

In his thread titled "From An ET On Earth Making Contact" ........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He claims that HE is the ET.......

He says:

I am with the Ashtar Command on Earth assignment.

I am with the Ashtar Command and many of us exist in the Human form now.

If ATS is to be taken seriously, he should have been banned for that hoax thread.

Instead of that, he has become a prolific poster of junk ufology.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I don't get it.......

Why is this cmdraleon guy allowed to keep posting on ATS?

He's a hoaxer who should be banned.

He's the sort of guy who makes people laugh at ufology & therefore us.

In his thread titled "From An ET On Earth Making Contact" ........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He claims that HE is the ET.......

He says:

I am with the Ashtar Command on Earth assignment.

I am with the Ashtar Command and many of us exist in the Human form now.

If ATS is to be taken seriously, he should have been banned for that hoax thread.

Instead of that, he has become a prolific poster of junk ufology.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Sam60]

Greetings Sam60,

The 1952 event was real and I had checked every possible video the same one on many sights dealing with this event .

How did in 1952 color come into this film that I can not tel you .

I also have a DVD of the same footage from the book on this somewhere that I will also look at .

Those that say this is a faked film its a fair question do you have proof of this ?

Its a big jump to say the 1952 film is a hoax when you have noway of proving it to be so .

I am as serious as you say that you are regarding this subject .

My approach to it might not be the same as yours which its not.

If we had only one way to view things then the only answers would come from one way of thinking feeling etc.

Unless after all these years someone can who is a real investigator within Ufology come's out and say's that the film of 1952 is faked from my perspective its not .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just wondering has anyone ever seen a legit "UFO fleet" video or a legit video comming out of south america? I have not.
And why does every time travler and alien HAVE to come to ATS when they get here? You would think they would have something very importiant to do.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

reply to post by Sam60

I agree with you Phage.

That is a dramatised simulation from a TV Documentary - its not real footage.

Greetings neformore,

I have checked Jonathan Frakes on youtube and elsewhere .

He did host some UFO programs a few years back on the Fox Network .

Nothing with him connected to any show on this event in 1952 in Washington D.C. .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I actually believe the cmdr is who he says he is, however I have less faith in the footage and the spelling & grammar, I'm letting you off on the spelling and grammar because inexorably, I myself, am infact dyslexic ;-)

dyslexic aliens, that's a new one ;-) but.. I'm new here, so I'm game..

thanks for sharing the vid chap
much appreciated!

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7redorbs
I actually believe the cmdr is who he says he is, however I have less faith in the footage and the spelling & grammar, I'm letting you off on the spelling and grammar because inexorably, I myself, am infact dyslexic ;-)

dyslexic aliens, that's a new one ;-) but.. I'm new here, so I'm game..

thanks for sharing the vid chap
much appreciated!

A

Greetings 7redorbs,
Glad to meet you aswell.
I can understand the video being debated and discussed and each having a different view of it .

Again good to meet you here.
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Greetings all,

This documentary also goes indepth regarding the 1952 Washington DC Sightings and a few others with some high profile people within the UFO Community .

The UFO America team travels to Washington D.C. to meet with former Air Force One engineer, Wilbur Allen who claims to have photographed UFOs flying over the US Capitol Building on July 16, 2002. An investigation conducted by the Capitol Police and a report made by Renny Rogers, another D.C. resident claiming he witnessed two F-16s chasing a UFO within days of Wilbur's sighting, add to the mystery. A nighttime reenactment is conducted by the team at the capitol to recreate Wilbur Allen's photographs. Video footage of ground and air traffic is also captured for analysis.

The case becomes more intriguing with its uncanny connection to a historic UFO event which took place exactly fifty years earlier. On the night of July 19, 1952 the phones in the Pentagon rang nonstop with reports of flying saucers hovering over the U.S. Capitol. The objects, witnessed by pilots in the area, were tracked for hours by both military and commercial radar personnel. Howard Cocklin was in charge of the control tower at Washington International Airport that night to witness the events first hand. Now at age 82, Howard is ready to share his personal account of the UFO encounter that made newspaper .lines around the world. UFO America also uncovers a little known story about Secretary of State Cordell Hull showing his cousin Rev. T. H. Holt alien bodies in the basement of the Capitol.

credit :UFOAmericaTv

I hope this will help with the 1952 UFO film footage that I added to make a point regarding fleets of Intelligent UFO Space Craft from the beginning of this thread.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Did you notice the date stamped on the "1952" video? July 12th. Whoever ripped it off from the TV show blew it, they put the wrong date on it. There were no sightings reported in Washington DC on July 12, 1952. None of the eyewitness reports bear any resemblance to the video. The video is not real. It is fake and stolen from a TV show.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Phage]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join