It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FLEET OF 43 ORBS LargestFleetFootage in USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Greetings all,

This video you are about to view was taken in 2007 .Some of the persons language is foul in response to what he is video taping in a sense excited and cannot believe what he is seeing in the skies above .
Its dated augest 21st 2007 .I am not cettian if that was when it was posted which it might have been.

The video itself of the objects above I found very impressive to see .

Many of these Spaceship fleets within the Earths Atmosphere have been also recorded in Central and South American and Mexico aswell in India and a number of other countries around the World.

This is a full res. clip from UFOs over Merced. Slowed down slightly. recorded on 3/7/07[ex/]

If this video does not appear on my thread which for some reason its not go to this link for now to view it I will see if it can be fixed .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

Mod-Edit: Link Fixed.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think your you tube link is broke.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Broken linky my friend.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You would think an Ashter Commander would know how to embed a youtube video.

Or have you finally come to the realisation that you're not an alien commander posted on earth?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Opinion later on.

Being advised of cursing in the video.

Edit to add: Arrrgghh SD, I must of clicked moments after you!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Greetings Schrodingers ,
Thank you for helping here .

I have added many videos without problems .
For some reason it did not work on this end .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The footage looks fairly consistent with Chinese Lanterns to me.

enjoy. G.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There was absolutely no need for that. Respect has become more and more rare on this website as I have been discussing in private with many individuals now.

On Topic: Thanks for sharing, have seen this before but it's always fun to ponder over such sightings!

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The objects are stable, not speeding off at astronomical rates, and seem to be in a formation. I think it could be a bunch of parachutists. You know how they make those big formations. This one appears to be dropped by two planes along the same route. It's hard to get any height discrimination between persons on the drop from a ground perspective.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
they look like balloons or something;
possibly being released at a near by party or graduation...
its hard to tell how big they are without a reference point....

and why is the video 43 seconds long and 43 balloons?
and why is it in black and white?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Bugger respect, this person has in the past claimed to be an alien commander.

I'm merely asking a question that someone in their position should probably know.

Also if the OP is full of the proverbial then I'm going to keep reminding them that once they claim they're something that they can't go back to the status quo without being called out on it.

[edit on 30/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
I am not cettian if that was when it was posted which it might have been.

Ummm..... let me have another go at that....

Well, I am not cettian if that was when it was posted which it might have been

OK.......I'll give it another go.....

Well, I am not cettian if that was when it was posted which it might have been

Sorry Commander Raleon....

I cannot be cettain if that is when it was you posted might which have been, is what you are saying.

Regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Many of these Spaceship fleets within the Earths Atmosphere have been also recorded in Central and South American and Mexico aswell in India and a number of other countries around the World.

Please supply definitive proof that the objects in the video are, as you state quite categorically, alien space ships. Anything will do, apart from blind faith.

They could, could they not, be balloons; geese; Chinese lanterns?

And before I get accused of being a complete disbeliever; I accept that they may also be – by some strange and magical chance – the self same “orbs” we see in the Tether Video, plunging into our atmosphere for reasons unknown.

I am permitted to accept this as a possibility as until these objects are indentified, they are unidentified and therefore their reality is open to the whims of a universe the intricacies of which we have yet to fully comprehend.

It does interest me, however, that you, Cmdraleon, can explicitly and confidently state that they are indeed alien craft with a total absence of any moral or ethical responsibility in that you decline to offer any supportive knowledge to back this claim up.

If you know they are, surely it is in our interest to be told how.

reply to post by Asmus

I’m afraid I’m with Chadwickus on this. Respect, in many, many ways, has to be earned.

Cmdraleon continually insists on promoting the formative religion he belongs to – and the Ashatar Command is just that – in such a way that he seeks (and I dare surmise expects) to acquire respect simply by offering insubstantial evidence as proof of creeds and tenets he has been indoctrinated into. Respect, it has to be pointed out, does not automatically follow such a course of action.

Strong argument and rationalized, persuasive conversation may well help his cause.

And as we all know, we do not get that; instead, we get the ineffectual repetitive words of a convert.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Greetings ,

two the skeptical I want to share a few video that are similar but from other countries that depending on your believe system that you have .

You will understand these are not baloons,Lanterns,Swamp Gas or anything that is of a logical conclusion .

The first one is from South India and one of the what I call Lightships or Crafts decides to decend and I believe that it landed or hovered at near ground level out of the sight of those video taping it at the time .

This video was taken sometime in May, 2007 on my friend's phone and I got a hold of it now. This is an unmistakable UFO sighting, although most people around didn't believe it. This was taken in Annaikatti close to Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. You can see the "lights in the sky" split and rejoin and even one apparently making a landing. You can also see the traffic passing by and hear my friends' comments. This video was taken by Sanjana Soman on her Sony Erricson phone. [ex/]

On June 10, 2004, the city of Guadalajara witnessed undoubtely the most spectacular UFO fleet sighting in known history. The sky over the city became filled with hundreds of sphere-shaped objects grouped together in a massive formation and all moving in unison - like a spectacle straight from a major Hollywood Sci-Fi film. The number of luminous spheres was in the hundreds, and among them, in a certain spot within the formation was a much bigger craft, disc-shaped, which might have been controlling the whole armada. [ex/]

UFO Fleet passing over Whitehouse July 12th,1952

If sketpics have more then just words to discredit these events then please come forward with them.

Post the smoking gun video that will once and for all disprove that any of this seen here is real ?

I believe all these video posted that I have shared to make a direct point.

That is all of these are Spacecraft not of this world now i understand someone will use the logical mindset and say its Baloons ,shopping bags or something that the mind can accept .

Sometimes the truth one seeks is right in front of you and you still do not see it.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Blind faith for the loss...
along with trying to argument that it's not something logical by showing other clips of something we don't know what is, but could be something benign.

I've had the pleasure to see laterns in the sky and they looked very similar to this little clip. Too bad it's in black and white... why is that anyways?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Asmus

Bugger respect, this person has in the past claimed to be an alien commander.

I'm merely asking a question that someone in their position should probably know.

Also if the OP is full of the proverbial then I'm going to keep reminding them that once they claim they're something that they can't go back to the status quo without being called out on it.

[edit on 30/8/09 by Chadwickus]
This is why I love this site , great videos, truths exposed , excellant investigating and allways the occasional slams, which are usually deserved/earned. Im sure Im due

On topic I say they are orbs that we have yet to define. I haven't seen this one. Nice to know these are not just in South America.
Star for yousa

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Aleon, you seem to think a group of lighted objects wherever it is seen, is always "intelligently controlled craft." Aside from your obvious bias, do you have any facts to back this up? I've seen all these discussed prior. Lanterns, flares, etc., these have been explained. I've not seen a thing to think they are other than what people surmised they were, and I DO believe in ufos.

Not everything in the sky that looks round is an alien. I hope you realize that.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Aleon, you seem to think a group of lighted objects wherever it is seen, is always "intelligently controlled craft." Aside from your obvious bias, do you have any facts to back this up? I've seen all these discussed prior. Lanterns, flares, etc., these have been explained. I've not seen a thing to think they are other than what people surmised they were, and I DO believe in ufos.

Not everything in the sky that looks round is an alien. I hope you realize that.

Greetings flea,

I am glad that you at least believe in UFOs .

The otherside to your coin not everything is Intelligently controlled but at the very same time Intelligence is controlling some of these very same objects that are called UFOs .

Some are unmanned but controlled by a larger Ship with people or beings within it .

I do not feel all lights in the sky are Spaceships .

I have seen Ships over the years alot close to my vision that if I had that video cam back when one of these sightings happened it would have proven to all that people have come here from other Worlds .

I still am open to someone providing a video that shows and can prove that Intelligent Beings in if you will UFOs ,Flying Saucers,Orbs,Merkabah's etc are not real or coming to Earth then I will look at that video .

I have yet to see that smoking Gun from the Skeptics .

You can post the Lantern video that are put up on youtube ,google etc.

and try and compare them to real UFO Craft .

Many can tell the difference viewing these video's what is not a UFO Craft verses a Lantern ,Trash bags in the sky ,Baloons etc.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Blind faith for the loss...
along with trying to argument that it's not something logical by showing other clips of something we don't know what is, but could be something benign.

I've had the pleasure to see laterns in the sky and they looked very similar to this little clip. Too bad it's in black and white... why is that anyways?

Greetings flice,

I have also seen many of the Lantern videos here from Youtube that have been posted .

Not all are Lanterns .

These video's are not nor if you view the three others I posted you will see what I am expanding on within the context of this discussion.

Not sure why its in black and white .

The greatest possibilities here are that from my perspective all these Craft are benign Intelligence .

If they were not .

The Planet would have been taken over already and that is not the intent of those above in these UFO videos.

Thanks You for sharing your insights and I hope that those who blindly accept logical conclusions will start to question those who continue on that path to nowhere .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join