It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they want us to think we shouldn't take the vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay, please try to follow my logic. What if TPTB are spreading the (dis)info that the makers of the H1N1 vaccine are refusing to take it (and all of the other things I am reading) so the conspiracy theory community doesn't take it. Maybe they don't want us to take it because they know that we will most likely die if we don't. Wouldn't they want us dead so they are not questioned? Just a thought. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I've been kicking around that very same idea . . . sort of. I always let my intuition on conflicting subjects guide me . . . but, with this one, I'm wondering about the dis-info angle and the fact that I have a son. I'm still sticking with not getting a shot for myself or my son. But damn . . . if I'm wrong on this one . . . I'm also hurting my son, right.

Anyway . . . thanks for validating my dis-info fears. As if this wasn't stressful enough already!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Same here. I just don't know. There is just so much in the way of lies and mistruths that I can't filter anymore.

So many people don't say what they really feel, or mean what they say. So many people don't care about who they hurt, and they hurt who they care about. Politicians, Pharmas, Corporations, Hollywood, just feed and feed us with so much propaganda and BS that no one really knows who to trust, who owns what, who is responsible, and who is just in it for the almighty dollar.

I think too that intuition is all we've got left,. Try as I might I really can't mentally map out the agenda possibilities anymore. My intuition is telling me to never get the shot.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That would mean that TPTB would have to calculate that by being non-transparent and shady that ONLY the 'paranoid' theorists would refuse the shots.

This requires a belief that TPTB are intelligent enough to consider a double/double cross that would affect the thinking of only one segment of the population. But then, why all the coffins, FEMA camps, mass cremation plans, etc., etc.

No, these people are acting exactly like those who 'know it all' and are thuggish in the sense of Chicago politicis and stormtroopers.

One thing I have noticed in my study of dictators - they all tell the truth about what they want to do to you and those they hate - even before they take power. And the people say 'comrade!' or Hail!

It is not just dictators who are evil. So are the people who vote them in - and do nothing to oust them when their evil intents are known.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i agree, its a possibility.

I discussed a similar idea a while ago on here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

glad it has been brought up again though. Imagine who would be the most likely people who would die through not taking the Vaccine???

.......conspiracy theorists !!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, please try to follow my logic. What if TPTB are spreading the (dis)info that the makers of the H1N1 vaccine are refusing to take it (and all of the other things I am reading) so the conspiracy theory community doesn't take it. Maybe they don't want us to take it because they know that we will most likely die if we don't. Wouldn't they want us dead so they are not questioned? Just a thought. What do you think?

Following your logic, IMO if you don't catch the virus in the first place you shouldn't have to get the vaccine, period! If your suggesting that ths is a airbourne virus that will only attack those who don't get the shot then your logic makes scenes and that is possible when it comes to TPTB...

I just hope EVERYBODY Fights for their right to say YES or NO when it comes to getting the shot...

What TPTB and the MSM is not talking about is that it's not about weather you feel vaccines are good or not.... It's about OUR right to say NO THANK YOU if we are not even inffected!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Always a possibility!. Great way of thinking things through, but at the same time, it is also your own fear playing tricks with your mind.

First of all this whole H1N1 hysteria have bee blown wayyyy out of proportion. People should know better than to embark on the fear bandwagon..
Sec. of all, whoever behind this mass forced vaccination are doing it because they think they can.. If people have been more concern about healthy nutriments and ways to keep their immune system high, all these vaccines wouldn’t be needed.

And third of all, forcing suspicious vaccines on people will cause more panic than the pandemic itself.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Alright, if this is so, and everything else we are hearing (forced vaccinations, quarantine, etc.) is correct as well, then here's how it could go down:

Mass vaccinations occur, before there is any outbreak. Anybody who doesn't take the vaccine is tagged (pretty much wearing a scarlet letter, so everybody knows who didn't take it). It starts out with just this, but then comes the "need" for quarantine. Those who didn't take it are put in the FEMA camps. Mysteriously, all those who didn't take it end up being infected, and die. In reality, it was released within the FEMA camps, but that information is never made public. Since all those who question TPTB are now dead, there is nobody to think it is a conspiracy. In the eyes of everyone who is still alive, our leaders are heroes for getting the vaccine out to them and saving all these lives. They don't really know the truth, nor do they believe anything else, because the ones left are the sheeple. Now, they have more faith in our leaders, and strong amounts of gratitude, and they trust TPTB even more. They do not question anything, since the government knows what they are doing. After all, the government saved all their lives. Clearly, they were acting for the greater good of everybody. In fact, they should be given more power, since they are so effective at making everything better...

If this swine flu pandemic and vaccine are really an attempt at population control, what I have just laid out is probably the most likely scenario TPTB would follow. Eliminate all the undesirables, and leave only the ones they can manipulate. If they kill all the sheeple, then the ones who are already aware will know exactly what went down, and fight back. They would spread the truth, and there wouldn't be many ignorant sheeple left to comply with TPTB. It would be a nightmare for them.

However, I do not think this is an attempt at population control. I don't believe that this is an attempt to kill us all off. But, I do not think the hype is real for one second, either. IMO, it is probably manufactured fear-mongering in order to make the big Pharma and politicians money, and to make them look good that they were able to "avoid certain disaster." It is also possible that there are even more shady motives behind it, such as RFID chips, or a plan to implement Martial Law because of a nationwide "emergency." IMO, those last two are probably the extent of sinister motives - not killing millions and millions of people. But, like I said before, it is probably just an attempt to fatten pockets and provide future propaganda.

Personally, I don't see myself getting the vaccine. I can say one thing, though: I will not be forced to take it. If this happens, then I will fight back. The only way that I will take the vaccine is if I do so voluntarily. Perhaps if there really is an outbreak, and it starts getting bad, then I'll entertain the idea of getting vaccinated. But for now, I'm not gonna take my chances, and I'll wait it out.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
With H1N1 around, I've not heard anything on globull warming. So refreshing.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Just a thought - why not get up a petition to say that you will get the vaccine as soon as you see a powerful person get it? Government, Council or whatever - make them take it before everyone, with the press there.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Oh, that's easy. First, don't take the vaccine. Then you wait until someone dies (yeah I know it's horrible). See if the person is vaccinated or not. Do the opposite.

Meanwhile, stay away from the crowd and any gathering.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skycopilot

So they are intelligent enough to con countries into war, con an entire nation(s) out of its wealth while the people just sit around and talk about it, but they are not smart enough to use a bit of reverse psychology or double-think? You also assume that the reason for the double-think is solely to target the bearers of the foil when the figures show there is massive doubt, not just amongst the fringe. If the plan was to create doubt, it has worked.

Also the coffins? Come on, does anyone still believe that bullcrap. Tens of thousands of people die every year, a good proportion of those will be buried meaning their graves are going to require liners. I'm so tired of hearing this myth about stacks of hundreds of thousands of coffins, its like having someone standing in front of you just making crap up to your face. There are not hundreds of thouands of "FEMA coffins". The story was made up, and all the morons bought right into it. If the government was planning to bump off a few million of its citizens, why bother being nice enough to bury them, just throw them in the incinerator. Of yeah I forgot, FEMA has those too. Geez.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Just a thought - why not get up a petition to say that you will get the vaccine as soon as you see a powerful person get it? Government, Council or whatever - make them take it before everyone, with the press there.

Why not create a new virus and unleash it on the public?? Then distribute a compulsory vaccine to all and sundry, rich and poor alike, with the real vaccine to the upper classes (elite) and a placebo to the urban slum dwellers (poor)

Job Done.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Get this in your head, my friend, nobody is stopping you or anybody else from taking the vaccine.

What people are doing is showing valid and factual information on the history of vaccines and their deathly side effects that has affected many people before us.

The ingredients on the vaccine are well known and they are available for anybody to research.

Any vaccine like any medication comes with a very wide array of their "possible and deadly side effects" from the manufacturer themselves.

So still is up to the each individual to weight their options and see what they feel is in their best interest, with propaganda or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
the vaccine contains mercury thats enough for me to say no no matter what happens
plus the people who made it wont take it ... and theyve admitted its pretty much identical to the previous version of the vaccine

[edit on 30-8-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Eat too much tuna and you get mercury poisoning.

Insect bites kill some people.

There are so many everyday things we ingest and do that are deadly to some people.

I have thought all along that the vaccine deal could be a dis info program.

And don't for one second think the PTB are not smart. They didn't get and stay where they are being stupid.

If my doctor says it's a good thing to get the vaccine then I'm getting it.

It should be a personal decision and not mandatory.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Reply regarding a politician or high profile government person being televised receiving the vaccine to show people it is "safe".

Response:

This wouldn't work because you would have no real way of finding out what they were being injected with. Probably Vit B12 or what ever. Everyone watching would think they were vaccinated when in reality they were not.

Bush himself stated that he never received a flu shot nor does he have any intentions of ever doing so. He stated this while he was president.

I don't think this H1N1 flu hoax and vaccine thing is going the way they intended it to. Due to the fact that in the first place the virus was created in a lab and then secretly first released in Mexico, this indicates that the vaccine made is a part of something they want to unleash followed by the fabricated virus. So in my books that means stay away from the vaccine. It is part two in this depraved agenda of theirs, definitely not designed for the benefit of helping mankind.

If you think for one moment that they are interested in keeping us alive, well and healthy just think about the pharmaceuticals they are pushing for everything under the sun. The media control and the fact that they only tell us and allow us to know what suits their purposes. Think of the toxins and cancer causing chemicals like msg and hundreds of others in our food.

Think of the genetically modified foods and seeds that they have designed so that they do not regerminate. Just think of the flouride they push and the fact that they have been keeping cancer cures from us including B17 and a host of many others.

Just think of the chemtrails and all the previous vaccines they injected us with that have compromised our immune systems and have caused new immuno deficiency disorders as well as things like fybromyelgia and chronic fatigue syndrome to name but a few.

This list goes on and on.

Does anybody wake up first thing in the morning and feel amazing. Are you filled with great energy all day long? Do you feel balanced and strong throughout your entire day? Or is the norm in our brave new world to wake up feeling tired and sore. You have to push some energy into your body to get through the day so you drink coffee, or try and take supplements, or so called energizing foods and drinks?

Truth is that you really don't feel that great but you have become accustomed to the aches and pains and the feeling of being tired alot.

Most people seem to be functioning even though they are suffering from one disorder/illness or another. Cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, gastro-intestinal disorders, chronic pain, head aches, allergies and countless other illnesses are becoming common amongst our population. It is now the rare person who doesn't acquire some physical dis-function or illness or symptoms. Many times there are symptoms but no diagnosis.

Well I don't think people felt like this 100 years ago. I don't think the way we feel today is what a healthy body feels like. I think we have learned to live with so much dis-ease and so many toxins that we are simply living a life-style of pushing ourselves.

This is an indication that anything that the government is trying to push on us is something you should stay away from.

We are being systematically poisoned. Even if they were using this tactic to weed out those of us that are not the sheeple, the remaining population will be even more incapacitated and sick.
My 2c.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why don't the creators of the anti-virus want their families to take it then?

This vaccine is noted already to contain traces of mercury which can cause autism in children. You have antibodies in your body to fight off disease and infection- I say let them do it.

I will not be taking that vaccine. Thats just what they want. Its not just one simple shot either...They are recommending 3 total. 2 swine flu shots, 1 normal flu. The facts still aren't out on whats in it 100%...Why risk putting those substances in your body?

How many of you get flu shots? My point exactly.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by AceOfAces]

top topics

join