It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Brainwave Entrainment Meditation Track - "LoveVibeDNA"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is making a binaural beat as simple as using two tones and getting the difference? If thats the case what happens when you use two solfegio tones to get 435hz?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ahh, was and still am a big fan of your bach to the future and compassion meditation tools. Will be sure to try this out as well!
Although memorizing the affirmations for this one might be a bit harder then the compassion meditation

Nonetheless, I look forward to trying this. Thanks once again omegapoint!

S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by OmegaPoint

bach tuned to 440hz which resonates with 8 of your chakras, mozart with 432hz which resonates with all 12.

This is a difference of 8 hz.

4+3+5=12 also if youre into that.

Now a difference of 5?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
Ahh, was and still am a big fan of your bach to the future and compassion meditation tools. Will be sure to try this out as well!
Although memorizing the affirmations for this one might be a bit harder then the compassion meditation

Nonetheless, I look forward to trying this. Thanks once again omegapoint!

S&F

There is no reason to memorize anything.

The reason it has subliminal affirmations in it is that your subconscious picks up these affirmations. You have no need to do anything, other than just be.

If you want to memorize them and say them to yourself that is all fine and good, but there is no need. Omegapoint just wrote them here so you would know what is on the recording, so you know what your subconscious is picking up. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Once you've been using it for a while, say for at least a month or two, I do believe that it would be entirely safe to run all four in succession, for a combined meditation session of two and half hours, but that that would be about the maximum you would want to do on any given occasion or on any given day. And I think it would be best done before bedtime. And if you find that the next day, some stuff is surfacing (unconscious material presenting itself in an discomforting way), don't worry about it, don't resist, but maybe leave it on the shelf for a day or two. But at least one track used every day, is very good for you, and for that I'd suggest the Love Vibe DNA one, which in my experience has the greatest all around health benefits, including increased vital energy accompanying an increase in awareness.

But every once in a while, you might want to give yourself the full treatment, to accelerate the process, so that you can clearly notice what it does and is capable of in terms of overall health benefits. Combined with daily excercise and good nutrition, and I'm telling you, anything is possible. You could recreate yourself, and become whatever you want, physically, mentally, and spiritually. It is truly imho, nothing short of the philosophers stone.

1) Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

2) Transcendence
www.zshare.net...

3) Love Vibe DNA
www.zshare.net...

4) Compassion Meditation
www.zshare.net...

Right there is what would amount to a 200-$500 program, or more, and represents the best of the best you can get in binaural beat brainwave entrainment tracks.

I'm not looking for thanks. My "thing" I guess, is that I really like to have a big time impact on the well being of others, and I know full well what this can do for people, when used wisely, and with awareness and understanding, as part of a "life transformation" program, or even as a curious explorer in the "alchemical rarefaction and evolutionary complexification of human conscious awareness" (said like Terrance McKenna).

In other words, you get to be your own Shamen, your own Alchemist, and the substance you are working on, evolving, and purifying, if your own awareness, and isn't that what it's all about - the evolution of conscious awareness?

So it's my honour to be able to share this with everyone.

Seems that some are beginning to understand and experience for themselves, just how amazing this stuff really is.

Best Regards,

OmegaPoint
aka Rob

[edit on 17-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Oh one last thing.

For those who are interested in utilizing this technology as a tool for their continued and accelerated evolutionary growth, I highly recommend reading (or listening to) Bill Harris' blog entries at Centerpointe. And, if you are REALLY totally into wanting (like me) to make some big time changes, and alter (by taking on responsibility with awareness) your entire POV and worldview - to recreate for your benefit (and for those you love), your own internal map of reality, and harness the full latent potential inherent through the use of this technology, then I would highly recommend his LPIP (Pife Principals Integration Process) course, which contains perhaps the most advanced and in depth "NLP-type" course for personal growth and transformation that you could possibly find anywhere. And it is designed specifically, to go with a daily (or regular) brainwave entrainment meditation practice, in his case, "Holosync", which you do not need to buy, having what amounts to the same thing with our tracks.

Note that whever he mentions "Holosync" just sub in BB Entrainment, and in particular, your four tracks, which are entirely sufficient to bring about the very same effects and benefits as Centerpointe's "Holosync" ie: you don't have to pay, unless you decide to sign up for the LPIP course, but in that case, I'm telling you, that, provided you actually DO the course, you'll get WAY more than you pay for, and it really goes hand in hand with this as a tool for evolving one's own consciousness, and thus generating much greater overall well being and fully self-expressed, highly effective living.

Blog
www.centerpointe.com...

Articles
www.centerpointe.com...

LPIP Course
www.centerpointe.com...

Bill Harris' book, "Thresholds of the Mind" is also highly recommended
www.amazon.com...

All the information and support, that you would ever need, in making use of this technology, would be contained there, and not, in my experience, as much through the Monroe Institute, which would require you to go on a retreat to their facility, but for those hung up on trying to have an OBE using BB Entrainment, Monroe is the way to go. Centerpointe is all about using this to bring around a transformational shift in one's own awareness and state of being in order to realize personal growth and Harris uses an evolutionary model, as well as a lot of NLP type information (+ Buddhist teachings and understandings), combined with the daily use of Holosync (BB entrainment) as the primary tool for increasing awareness.

So as Bill Harris likes to say at the end of all his messages..

Be Well.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

and harness the full latent potential inherent through the use of this technology

And what latent potentials have you inherited through the use of this technology thus far?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Here's my testimonial, posted earlier in this thread

post by OmegaPoint

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

Here's my testimonial, posted earlier in this thread

post by OmegaPoint

I think this is the relevant portion of your testimonial (a suspiciously religious word to me) :

And I'm getting younger. Lost the beginning of grey hair, facial wrinkles are disappearing, my skin is smoother, eyes nice and sparkly (and loving, happy and fearless), and deep down, in the core of my being, I am having some of the same overall "impressions" about life, which I haven't experienced in many many years, so inside I'm younger. And my mind and awareness is sharp - I can really SEE everything around me now, everthing is crisper, sharper, more VIBRANT, and I can evaluate people and situations at LIGHTING speed - before I was lucky not to get hit by a car when crossing the street at times. And then there's the "enlightened" and spiritual growth aspects of increased conscious awareness, a unique and highly personal subjective thing which cannot be described in merre words.

You claim to be getting younger. Do you have any objective proof? Before after pics of the wrinkles maybe? Before after of the gray hair? The next part I would say is how most people see things. Finally you are enlightened, how? Surely it cant be that subjective. Latent abilities sounds like something objective to me. You should be able to name them at least.

It seems to me you are describing nothing more than an elevated mood. A good thing in itself, but its not a latent ability.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Basically, my awareness has increased, along with my cardiovascular health, and I have greater self control, peace of mind, yes, a better mood, fear is gone, compassion and love for others has increased (people say I'm a nicer person), my memory and thinking ability have improved, I feel more connected with other people and the world around me, I sleep better, and I seem to be more influencial in my work and dealings with others (there's a deeper, more resonant quality to my voice now), and yes, I look and feel younger, and am able to be much much more active. The only before pic I have is from my drivers liscence, which I'll need to scan, and since I just got a new camera I can tale a pic of my face now. I look totally different. It has basically helped, combined with more excercise, to shave 10 years off me.
Latent potential, is creative potential imo, not things like psychic abilities, but the power to create by choice, and the power of choice is a function of awareness.

How is all this possible?

Read this for more info

Scientific Research Validates Holosync's Benefits
(a revolution in neuroscience: tuning the brain)
www.centerpointe.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Finally you are enlightened, how?

By recognizing, at the deepest level of my being, that I am included, in the whole of it all, and that it is possible to love as we are loved, and be love itself, which is the most fundamental building block of creation. Included, in the eternal sea, of which we are already a part, but rejoined in love, and in loving mutuality.

When we can smile, because we come to realize that there is nothing to fear, ever, and that we ARE loved, yes by God, who, though the first and last cause of existence, remembered, from the beginning, to the end of time, HIMSELF - through us. That's the enlightenment.

And since it's all inclusive, and non-local and holographic in natujre, occuring through the eternally unfolding present moment of now, this moment here and now, is IT, or at least a part of it's enfoldment through an eternal creation, which is forever actualizing itself in potentia, from universes to universe, forever.

And if it's to last, it can't take itself TOO seriously either.. that would be absurd!

So we must laugh and love, since there is nothing else to do and because it's the only thing worth doing.

No fear only faith.

Light and Love,

OmegaPoint

Edit: It must be an ordinary non-excelled enlightenment, or it has no humour and therefore no value.

To be enlightened would mean being the most beautiful person in the universe - so in answer to your question I would have to say that I am only coming INTO enlightenment, but I'm not, and probably will never be there, unless I were already. And I sure hope not, or there'd be no more surprises waiting in store.

Love. Anything less is insane.

Therefore, me must have the courage to love, and to recieve and express our love to one another. It's the answer.

I love you. I really do. And we're all the same at bottom I think, if only there were more love, but there is. There has to be, and I know there is.

I have known and know God's love. May it be with you all, now and forever. Amen.

How's that? Did you get the vibe I'm sending right now?

I love you.

Feel the power in that.

And I know you love me too.

So the end is always a new beginning, into a new realm of knowledge and awareness, from one POV to the next.

What BB Entrainment helps realize, is to bring about more awareness, more light, to shine directly into one's unconscious mind, while synchronizing both hemispheres of the bicameral human brain and nervous system.

May the light of enlightenment rise and give birth to something new, that is my hope and prayer.

It is better to pray for enlightenment I think, than to be enlightened.

And the light of life is forever shining anyway..

It's a relief, and a place of peace and rest.

We all know it, or knew it at some point.

You can get it back I think through regular meditation and contemplation.

That quintessential childlike wonder, amazement and awe, with enthusiasm, when life was really fun and amazing.

It's hard to find. Good BB tracks can help you find it, and mine the treasure. For mining, you need a good strong flashlight. I like to think of it that way.

Be well.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Oh one last thing.

For those who are interested in utilizing this technology as a tool for their continued and accelerated evolutionary growth, I highly recommend reading (or listening to) Bill Harris' blog entries at Centerpointe.

For example, read Bill Harris' description of "emptyness"

Where are you going? And, why? (Pretending like crazy that what you’re doing really matters)

www.centerpointe.com...

Or, you can listen to it here if you like

www.zshare.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Rob thank you for posting these, I do have a question though, I first tested the waters with the lovevibe DNA, a bit earlyer this evening( I'm at work now) and it was very relaxing, but I only listened to about 10 minutes of it. So then I was curious about the compassion track so I listened to 21 minutes of it here at work, can I safely listen to the Bach track as well tonight even though it's out of order and does this exceed the one hour limit posted further back in the thread? Let me know if this is safe please.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Oh it's safe, but if you are a newbie, just go slow, no need to do it all at once. You might try just the first two Bach songs, they are so nice.

And the order doesn't really matter either.

The test is how you feel the next day on waking and throughout the day, and it does sometimes surface unconscious material which may have been down in the basement for a long time, and so certain emotional responses can crop up, but that's actually a good thing. When this happens sometimes people will "turtle" or try to escape by briefly going even harder into escapism behaviors, but that's just resistence and it only makes transformation more difficult, but these ways of being and behaviors they don't go easy sometimes, if only they knew what they are really made of and what they will turn into..

But I'd say no worries, the only cautionary note is if you are just starting out, to go slow, to allow your system to adjust to the new stimulous.

So far nobody has reported any major problems, but if any crop up, there are numerous remedies. Safe it is, physically, but challenging it can be sometimes emotionally and psychologically, to fully integrate, and reach a new level.

In this regard you tend to reach these thresholds, so you might have a fanTASTIC day or two, and feel just wonderful, and then along may come a depression or an old unwanted behavioral pattern cropping up, as a fear based reaction, but as Bill Harris likes to say, it's JUST your internal map of reality falling apart to be spontaneously replaced with a new and better one, but YOU are not falling apart.

Which is why I was referring people to his blog entries, and encouraging them to get his book and even sign up for his LPIP course, to gain greater insight and awareness into the whole process and how it works, what to except from it.

Suggestion also plays a role, so now that I've indicated that there may be certain emotional and psychological hurdles which may need to be surmounted, some people might begin having difficulties where there wouldn't have been any otherwise, but it's only fair to point out what can happen as the unconscious is made conscious, and as the mind moves toward a new order of complexity, whole brain synchrony and re-integration.

And if seems to effect everyone differently, depending on their own unique psychological makeup.

People who experienced childhood trama may have a more difficult time with the process for example, and well adjusted and balanced people are not likely to encounter any problems at all, but such things are rather subjective so it's hard to say.

I realize that was a rather long winded reply, but I always want to be helpful, and I guess I am kind of responsible to try to do so to the best of my ability, given what I've made openly available here.

If you're into it - please order Harris Book, read his blog (or listen) and if possible, sign up for his LPIP course - then you've have access to everything that I have access to.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
For those who use these on an almost daily basis, or who may have begun to do so, then trailed off (as I have of late, unfortunately), it is good to consider binaural beat brainwave entrainment (with positive, high quality audio tracks) as an alchemical process for the mind, body and spirit, and thus, the final essence of the philosophers stone, your own increasing conscious awareness, and vitality, and the stone itself your own ability to raise it (conscious awareness) up to increasingly higher heights by the regular use of this technology.

To that end, it might be helpful to acquaint one's self with The Secret of Alchemy, and the following series, introduced to us by ATS'r Neo Christian Mystic, is the best that I've seen on the subject.

Just an FYI for those who may be interested, or intrigued by the notion of making use of this technology to be their own personal shamen or alchemist.

Here are the four tracks, for those who might have missed them

1) Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

2) Transcendence
www.zshare.net...

3) Love Vibe DNA
www.zshare.net...

4) Compassion Meditation
www.zshare.net...

Coming soon...!

just one more new track, called "Star Trip" (and if you like these you will just LOVE this new one also)

Best Regards, Light and Love.

OmegaPoint.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

you might enjoy the following books on alchemy,

Armand Barbault - Gold of a thousand mornings
translated by robin cambell

Fulcanelli (master alchemist) - les mystere des cathedrales
translated by Mary Sworder

The alchemist of the golden dawn (the letters of reverend W.A Ayton to F.L Cardner & others 1886-1905)
edited by ellic howe

John Read - From Alchemy to Chemistry

neil powell - Alchemy, the ancient science

Sean Martin - Alchemy & Alchemists

& finally I suggest sighting some duplicates of the 'Ripley Scrowle' I own Adam Mc'Leans version + study course, quite good.

also Mineral Alchemy Vol.1-4 & The Acetate Path 1-3 can prove useful later down the track.....

alternatively if someone isn't a big reader,
maybe they could start with the video u posted...
(I've seen it too, quite a good introduction to alchemy I thought)
and if that's not enough to get someone to open a book maybe he/she might enjoy

Lost secrets of the Ark - The real power of gold (video),

which introduces to the topic (alchemy) some interesting speculations regarding ancient Egypt's mono atomic gold & the arc of the covenant among other things.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 5/10/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 5/10/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Thank you so much that's very helpful! There's definitely something to this I think, since conscious awareness is the fulcrum or the crucible within which reality has it's being, and therefore, any process which would aid in the evolution of conscious awareness could then be said to be an alchemical process.

And, without further adeiu, I would like to introduce a new binaural beat mediation track, one which, after repeated personal use, I have deemed entirely safe and therefore worthy of introduction to our ATS community.

Here it is

Star Trip, a Journey
www.zshare.net...

Enjoy!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Where are you going? And, why? (Pretending like crazy that what you’re doing really matters)

i don't know what context you're talking about here, emptyness u say, but i fail to see how the above sentence works in that context, what has where i'm going & why got to do with emptyness? I've experienced pure stillness of thought, its very euphoric.

now lets puts the above sentence in the context of life, as thats what it sounds like it is about.

where are you going? (in life) and why?
whilst simultaniously 'pretending' that it really matters (what you are doing with your life)

I have to disagree with this idea, everyone dies and so its easy to think, why bother? whats the point? but thats just it, everyone dies, reject death and you reject life. Life is precious BECAUSE you only get one, what you do is important once you realise this, because when you do, everything you do, you do it for 'life'. and life is precious, life really matters, what you do for life, really matters.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

btw, you threw around the word 'love' in a reply to watcher a fair bit, you cartainly didn't love me when i first joined this post....sometimes you can want something so much you begin to believe ur own smudgings of truth...
put it this way, enlightenment is an ongoing journey, it never ends. I'm glad you feel good, but why claim to achieve things, have finished things, that you haven't? you might be very enthusiastic to reach certain heights & gain certain abilities, but if you 'decide' you have these now already just from listening to a bb's regularly, you are kidding yourself & denying yourself the opportunity to learn more, that is to say that by deciding you know it all already, there's nothing left for you to learn.

how can u age backwards with bb's alone if you can't even control your own chi?

Thats such a ridiculous claim.
I love how you react to my challenges by being honest and saying
"hey they're just bb's they're a great meditation tool & helped me achieve wonderful things that without its help I feel i couldn't have done otherwise"
then do a complete backflip & claim to be ageing backward & all sorts of rubbish from bb' alone when someone else ask's with perhaps less insight into the topic....

read back through the blog, you keep changing your story, irratic plot changes & wild claims don't speak of enlightenment. they speak of someone so grateful for the helpful tools they own, that they would spin the truth anywhich way they choose, if it would mean more people would awaken to its helpfulness & power. surely you can see this man. imagine you were writing about the bible in the same way as you write about bb's, you'd have your own early morning tv show by now....

have you ever tried that youtube experiment with the chi wheel?

make a little chi wheel with paper, do ur bb meditation ritual or whatever it is u do, then in a draft free airtight-ish room, start the experiment. try to spin the paper wheel with the chi flowing out of your hands, its possible, I've done it once, only once, it kept spinning for 10 min or so, then I was exhausted & went to sleep. after that I kept thinking too much during it to let the chi out.

But please, do it, try it, achieve it, feel special, feel progress.

Chi, spirit, ether, etc many words for the same thing.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S. I have no problem with the idea you are getting younger, but i think of it more as slowing the age rate because you stop paying attention to birthdays, you forget how old you are on purpose, you stop paying attention to the passing of time, you know this stuff works because you see the people who don't look any different to how they did at 30 and now they're 50. but ageing backwards? bull# man. you are not benjamin buttwipe, and to reject your own mortality is to reject life itself.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Can I get the the audio with only the subliminal suggestions in it? I want to mix it with my own music so I can listen to what I like.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

hey man, you're most welcome & thats a very good point, any conciousness expanding activity could be defined as alchemy. That reminds me of how sifu shi yan ming talks about meditation, hes a warrior monk, one of the last authentics, he says any action performed with focus, concentration, stillness of mind, is 'action meditation', I really like that idea.

I appreciate that you are considering my safety concerns from earlier when informing the ats community about BB's...

also perhaps my beef from the other post about crazy claims & such were a bit irrelevant as the posts in question are reasonably old and you aren't saying these things anymore? sorry if I came on a little strong...but i still made some good points worth considering.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join