It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Honestly I would like a chip that has all my rewards cards and membership cards rolled into one package. That way annytime I go rent a movie, get a book form the library, or go to the local theme park I only need to scan my arm. Or when I am at he theattre, cvs, grocery stores and use it for the rewards points. But those all in one options have not been put into place yet, and chip implants are still relatively new. This is my voluntary desire only.

If anyone decides that they would like to force me to have a chip foor any reason, than they can talk to my little fast moving 7.62 friends.

Again, there is nothing in the bill mandating, dictating, forcing, or requiring implanted chips in covered patients. Can we tag this as hoax?

Honestly, do people not use the instincts that are inside everyone anymore or don't read between the lines at all...?

In a perfect world i suppose a implantable chip might be more convienent, but look around, everyone, not just Dyepes (nothin personal) but loook, what has our government been doing to us citizens for the last 30 years? reducing our rights/more control, trying to dictate everything people do more and more... and you honestly have to look at it and say summing it all up, have they really been there for our best interests considering we supposedly employ them and they listen to us? It's like people forget everything the government is doin and has been doing that are totally agaist our best interests and say " oh doesn't for sure say that in the bill, are you actually reading it?" "c'mon you guys must be afraid of your own shadow." ummmm no, actually we just learned how to open our eyes and look at the actions that speak for our govt. and go if they did that, why in the the hell would they stop? Also it seems pretty damn conveinent that almost every bill is wrote so it can be interpreted in at LEAST two different ways, why not just write it so it can be discussed intelligently instead of an argument that just continues because all anyone get get from these crazy ass bills is an interpretation sorry about the rant.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
WOW I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING.

Second line.

-Psychonaught

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Now hand all this wondeful (and it is wonderful) transhumanist technology to a group of super elite eugenecists and depopulationists. The ability to transform into literal superhumans surely will not be diffused evenly to the masses if todays power structure, and human history, are any indication.

Will you and I have access to radical life extension tech? Or will people like us be cordoned off into low tech reservations and killed off by the new cybernetic elite, like the Neanderthals at the hands of Homosapiens? Will humanity 'diverge' like so many futurists and scientists have said?

I agree the positives could be incredible. But those of us who have looked at history, and rightfully distrust centralized power, loathe the thought of giving the control of their body over a group of elite who have proven themselves psychopathic on many occasions. They simply cant handle the power.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Right on Man! It's funny as heck how some people see want they want to see and not what's really there.

And then to see all those that follow along like sheep believing what someone has posted

This site has turned into a circus

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thats nice annd dandy, but it still does not say anywhhere, nor can it be interpreted as saying that thhere is a required chip implant for those under the health care plan, nor does it even mention about implanting people with anything for any purpose.

So the title of this thread is still a hoax, and it has already served to put fear and spread ignorance. Whhat wonderful strategy.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I really cant say i'm surprised on this one, good find, I hadn't heard this.

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
redorbs you should be surprised, because it is not true! Are you actuallly reading anything, the passage the op cited has clearly been posted in the first thread, and if you want to read it for yourself, click on my sig and look for it at the end. Nothing about putting microchips in people.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Baby steps folks, Baby steps. If you want to see how far baby steps will eventually get you think back to 1990. Cell phones were almost non existant, only Doctors carried pagers, almost no one owned a personal computer and even if they did there was no internet perse to gather information at the pace we do today. If you had a Sega genisis you were
a serious gamer and cars were still being made with tape decks from the factory.

That wasn't even 20 yrs ago. Where the # do you think we are going to be 20 yrs from today?
Think about it.

Actually, I think you made one of the best cases for it. 20 years from now we might be talking about how paramedics had to spend time diagnosing issues with people before treating..heart attack, stroke, choked...whats wrong with the person on the ground...oh, lemme just swipe their chip here.
20 years from now they will talk about how people didnt have a immediate and quick way to measure blood sugar, bodyfat percent, vitiman deficiencys, etc.

20 years from now they will talk about how people looked 40 when 40 and died from heart disease at 60-70 in wonderment of how people existed in such primitive conditions.

Personally, I will accept a chip that emits no signals but is scannable for up to the minute reporting on my health...so long as I am the one holding the scanner, or someone hovering over me...is it possible to abuse this? sure...but so are ole school medical records of today.

And can you trust people like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds to NOT abuse this technology???

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Excellent point! I do believe that it's true, the whole purpose is to desensitize us into feeling comfortable with the technology. The masses will accept it as normal and good, while the rest of us will be... who knows what... maybe my mind doesn't feel like going there today.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So this means 1 of 3 things I suppose if this isn't just some sort of fear mongering by those that are against this health care reform which in my opinion isn't gonna happen anyway but here it is:

1. Barak Obama is the antichrist and this is his way for all to receive the mark of the beast. This is not likely in my opinion unless he indeed manages to get a mideast peace deal done and well we know what happens 3 and a half years later.

2. Barak Obama and the current people in our government are working with the aliens and this is part of the final stage of the alien agenda in which case I don't see how we can do anything about it. If the aliens are in fact here and have been here for some time then we have been in trouble for a very long time. Their technology would be far superior than ours and well this ain't Independence Day so we are screwed.

3. If this is indeed in any health care bill then maybe this is just meaning implants of the medical kind such as a pacemaker. I think this is more likely as in this age we are going to see more and more implants to help monitor and/or prevent certain diseases, body functions, eye sight, etc. I am sure there are many implants coming in the future which could be a very good thing for lots of people or a very bad thing if these implants being spoken of are just of the mind control, gps, and indentification sort.

So I am leaning toward my third idea since I don't believe the second coming is at hand and well I fully believe the aliens are not our enemy and will show themselves when they feel we are ready. Right now would be a very bad to time to show up in force as the world is in a fragile state and our reaction to any alien presence would be to kill it anyway.

These are just my opinions and if you have other ideas I would surely like to read them. I also want to state for the record that I am a registered liberal of the independent kind and am 100% against any health care bill that doesn't start with tort reform which is the reason why health care costs are increasing so much anyway. I believe there is a reason why we have more lawyers in this country than doctors. You CAN"T reform health care if u don't get rid of the things that make it cost so much. So right now i say to congress "NO YOU CAN'T"

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well i've got my first child, my son, due in about 3 weeks... surely this won't be in action before then, right??

my son isn't gonna have to get implanted, is he?!!

...i don't have health insurance, but my wife has Medicaid i believe...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
there used to be a time when people believed that taking one's picture would take their soul away. then there were those who refused any medical help on religious grounds. then came replacement organs and transplants, antibiotics and trauma care...

the truth is humanity and technology is evolving exponentially and nothing will stop progress. microchips and "obamacare"? i hardly think so. but it certainly sounds good when some preacher or radio host spews it out to the blind (mostly white) followers.

microchips will eventually come, maybe in the next 50 years when you'll implant your bio-computer directly into your brain. you'll probably get a nano-bot injection depending on which model you want and in a few days your bio-computer will come online. our grandkids will have these just like most kids today have netbooks and internet.

but hey... good luck being afraid and paranoid about something that isn't even written in the draft bill.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Read those sections people....... the excerpts from the document are taken out of context. It says NOTHING about the implanting of a "radiofrequency transponder" it simply talks about implanted devices that are

"3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining."

I can't believe the instant stars and flags when it is obvious that people did not read this for themselves.

H.R. 3200

[edit on 30-8-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

First of all Lasheic, I would like to thank you for being the first one to post something rational in this thread. I firmly believe that bio-technological integration is fairly necessary, as society is only going to become more advanced. Those who want to turn innovation into a witch hunt should just step out of the way.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So then, Swine flu pandemic microchips are already being developed by verichip, according to this source www.wnd.com...

so meaning under Obama-care people without chips wont get vaccines or free 'health care' ?

well, why would anyone need vaccines or poisonous health-care anyways if there are homeopathic clinics, and homeopathy wont be banned anytime soon, as zombie queen uses it themselves

or will they then will force everyone for the chip and in case of pandemic and refusal will put you in quarantine camps ??? doesn't sound real to me.. (a thought Ive seen that Massachusetts bill)

wha wha wha - living in conspiracy land is like a living in zombie movie, how boring was life before ??

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
three links sums it up all

www.healthlinkinfo.com...
www.verichipcorp.com...
www.youtube.com...

and now obama-care bill ??

can anyone ask them under that freedom of information act, is this devis is really Chip ? i got no time...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If they put the chips in the vaccine, what you could do is get some vaccine should not be hard, wash away all the vaccine, retrieve the chips and then inject them, then you will have been chipped, without the poision, mind control drug.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Honestly I would like a chip that has all my rewards cards and membership cards rolled into one package. That way annytime I go rent a movie, get a book form the library, or go to the local theme park I only need to scan my arm. Or when I am at he theattre, cvs, grocery stores and use it for the rewards points. But those all in one options have not been put into place yet, and chip implants are still relatively new. This is my voluntary desire only.

Until they start compiling every tidbit of data they have on you.

Then, when you go to the library, theme park or theatre and they see that you're late on your credit card bill they say, "sorry sir, we can't sell you a ticket - it looks like your money would be better spent paying off your debt."

Or when you go to order a pizza and they guy on the other end of the line says, "sorry sir, you've been flagged. It appears your cholesterol is off that charts and PizzaShack can't be held liable for selling you a pepperoni pizza - may we offer you a salad instead?"

It may sound outrageous now. Maybe not today, maybe not in 50 years, but someday - if we allow "chipping" to occur it WILL happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Then, when you go to the library, theme park or theatre and they see that you're late on your credit card bill they say, "sorry sir, we can't sell you a ticket - it looks like your money would be better spent paying off your debt."

Or when you go to order a pizza and they guy on the other end of the line says, "sorry sir, you've been flagged. It appears your cholesterol is off that charts and PizzaShack can't be held liable for selling you a pepperoni pizza - may we offer you a salad instead?"

It may sound outrageous now. Maybe not today, maybe not in 50 years, but someday - if we allow "chipping" to occur it WILL happen.

last time i looked this is still capitalism and companies are still running by selling you their product. the theme park will never hesitate to take your money and the pizza place won't force you to eat a salad just because they're afraid of liability. sorry it was tried before with people suing mcdonalds because they couldn't control their urges and turned themselves into fat pigs.

the future will be exactly as it is today. and people will continue to die or become fat pigs as long as they won't care what they put into their bodies. you are what you eat! no matter how many chips you implant, people will get their deep fried "goodies" one way or the other. look how well the war on drugs works...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
Read those sections people....... the excerpts from the document are taken out of context. It says NOTHING about the implanting of a "radiofrequency transponder" it simply talks about implanted devices that are

"3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining."

I can't believe the instant stars and flags when it is obvious that people did not read this for themselves.

H.R. 3200[edit on 30-8-2009 by nonnez]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a "radiofrequency transponder" fall under the definition of a class II device?

Has anyone read this?

www.fda.gov...

[edit on 30-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join