It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know and remember this goes into effect no later than March 2013. That marks the 36 months after it was enacted.

We MUST get this out to everyone so that in November people can make INFORMED choices at the Polls.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
There's a pretty starling thing in the bill that 95% of Americans won't like.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see...

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency
transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

So will everyone be covered by the public option eventually??????

And does that mean everyone will be chipped?????

SOURCE: www.opencongress.org...

I call BS on the whole post. The PPACA does not contain any language of the sort. I want you to provide the specific page and text to support the whole OP. Otherwise, this is totally bogus and should be moved to the HOAX bin.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

From a close personal friend and fellow Patriot.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. A nd get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Some links:

www.dailypaul.com...

polidics.com...

www.newworldorderwar.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

www.snopes.com...

www.helpfreetheearth.com...

There are so many more, but this might awake you to what I understand as the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This issue is SO MUCH bigger than Heath care.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have requested this thread be moved to the HOAX bin. There is no such requirement in the language of the PPACA.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The links I found above were from a simple google search, I am just bumping this back up again really because it FLEW to the bottom of the front page...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The links I found above were from a simple google search, I am just bumping this back up again really because it FLEW to the bottom of the front page...

It flew to the bottom because it is a HOAX, always been a HOAX, and always will be a HOAX.

Bumping this garbage for the sole purpose of trying to spread false information should be a bannable offense.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oh my...and you have known me for long enough to KNOW I never do that. I keep finding credible info that says other wise. You should not be so snotty to me because I am TRYING to bring some awareness of an issue I have not seen proof of not existing. I am surprised at you outcast!

Back on topic, this is a very scary video that I KNOW has been implemented in many ways already in place!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The video posted above is really worth a look at. Many of the issues are the very same I am dealing with on a personal level and discussion topics with my family Dr.s. Interesting stuff worthy of a thread for sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join