It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by maybereal11

lol read again Europes MDEG was only the people to bring it up... man READ THE DOCUMENT They endorsed a guidance document Nowhere does it say that it is specific to the europeans...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by conspiracyrus]

WTF....Are you saying that the European Commission dictates to the FDA how they classify their devices?

Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices was issued in August 2005, at the behest of France and the United Kingdom.

As in EUROPEAN UNION COUNCIL DIRECTIVE

EU Council Directive 93/42/EEC
Medical Devices

www.ce-marking.org...

You are posting crap from the European Union's council classifying Implantable Devices...

As opposed to everything I have posted from US sources defining FDA (An American Regulatory Agency) to the contray.

I am genuinely undecided about whether you are just full of it or VERY confused and lazy about researching.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Class II - Special Controls

Class II devices are those for which general controls alone are insufficient to assure safety and effectiveness, and existing methods are available to provide such assurances. In addition to complying with general controls, Class II devices are also subject to special controls.

A few Class II devices are exempt from the premarket notification. Information on Class II exempt devices is located under the heading What are Class I/II Exemptions?

Special controls may include special labeling requirements, mandatory performance standards and postmarket surveillance.

Examples of Class II devices include powered wheelchairs, infusion pumps, and surgical drapes.

Class III - Premarket Approval

Class III is the most stringent regulatory category for devices. Class III devices are those for which insufficient information exists to assure safety and effectiveness solely through general or special controls.

Class III devices are usually those that support or sustain human life, are of substantial importance in preventing impairment of human health, or which present a potential, unreasonable risk of illness or injury.

Premarket approval is the required process of scientific review to ensure the safety and effectiveness of Class III devices. Not all Class III devices require an approved premarket approval application to be marketed. Class III devices which are equivalent to devices legally marketed before May 28, 1976 may be marketed through the premarket notification [510(k)] process until FDA has published a requirement for manufacturers of that generic type of device to submit premarket approval data.

Class III devices which require an approved premarket approval application to be marketed are those:

1. regulated as new drugs prior to May 28, 1976, also called transitional devices.
2. devices found not substantially equivalent to devices marketed prior to May 28, 1976.
3. Class III preamendment devices which, by regulation in 21 CFR, require a premarket approval application.

Examples of Class III devices which require a premarket approval include replacement heart valves, silicone gel-filled breast implants, and implanted cerebella stimulators.

Class III devices which can be marketed with a premarket notification 510(k) are those:

* postamendment (i.e., introduced to the U.S. market after May 28, 1976) Class III devices which are substantially equivalent to preamendment (i.e., introduced to the U.S. market before May 28, 1976) Class III devices and for which the regulation calling for the premarket approval application has not been published in 21 CFR.

Examples of Class III devices which currently require a premarket notification include implantable pacemaker pulse generators and endosseous implants. what sounds more like a hip replacement?
this is verbatim from the fdas website ... what you linked was a 510k application so what does a hip replacement sound like to you?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

THe EU (European Commission) wrote a guideline to reclassify SHoulder and Hip replacements....

You posted a link claiming that this supported your agument that the FDA classification "II" for implantable devices is "almost exclusively" RFID.

I am begining to suspect that I am debating with a Juvenile...or at least someone who doesn't understand the difference between the FDA and the European Union.

THen you post this junk about 501ks...Without ever addressing the litany of BS I have called you on.

Since you have chosen to continually post unrelated crazy stuff and ignore when I call you on "errors" in sources, logic, veracity etc...

And you seem to be prone to rambling insults when proven wrong...

I am done here...Keep posting gibberish and BS though and pretend it supports something...I am sure it entertains somone.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This may be one of the dumbest....nah, let me rephrase that...

The stupidest threads....ever.....

It's like a herd of cattle....one cow on the edge is spooked by a harmless rabbit, prairie dog....whatever....

And suddenly there goes the entire herd....blindly crashing across the terrain with absolutely no idea why they are all white-eyed and panicked...

This is friggin' hilarious and sad at the same time. Shakespeare couldn't write this kind of entertainment......

[edit on 3-9-2009 by cranberrydork]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

In short youhave no proof of what i said is inaccurate .. you scream a whine and cry but still u offer no proof
and i mean take a look up a little from this post then read this post... cuz im sure your going to whine again

exact link to Your class III hip replacement classificationwww.accessdata.fda.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

This made me laugh...

For a brief moment I had a vision of a herd of googly eyed, half-mad, screaming sheep leaping from a cliff en masse...

But then again I am the idiot yelling at them not to jump as if they were capable of understanding plain english...or sources...or facts...etc..

Done with this thread

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Awww overwhelmed with facts? man im sorry i didnt mean to make you feel inferior or anything ... i mean i provided facts you provided denied applications to the fda...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what this thread is, it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

The national medical device registry has nothing to do with putting a chip in you. Do you recall that model who was murdered in California? Her fingertips and teeth were removed. They were only able to identify her using the serial number on her breast implants.

The registry this section is referring to a database of these serial numbers. They not only ensure that the physician installs a genuine and approved implant but also can be used to identify the person should they die. Have you ever heard of hip replacements, pacemakers, metal rods for the spine, metal plates for the head, and Laparoscopic bands for the stomach? These are all commonly used implants - those yet to be implanted would have to carry a traceable serial number to conform this this statute, should it pass.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Maybe Im forgetting the lyrics
New kids on the block

Step by step, ooh baby
gonna put a little chip in your arm
step by step, ooh baby
dont worry itll do you no harm

Step one
False flag on 9-1-1
Step two
Invade a country or two
Step three
Make a villain of George B
Step four
Elect a guy we adore
Step five
YOU NEED A CHIP TO SURVIVE!!!

Wow cartman was right about pop music that only took me 2 minutes to write

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
omg... ridya, why do you even keep it going if its already a proven hoax... why why please explain why?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Cancerous tumors grow around implanted chips. Please educate yourself on what they can do in animals and people. Visit and read what Katherine Albrecht has to say. She is an authority on RFID's.

Click on her site:
www.antichips.com

and read her reports on:

MICROCHIP IMPLANT FAQ
"Microchip Implants: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions" by Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.

Answers 85 of the most commonly asked questions about chip implants, including damning evidence that the VeriChip Corporation misled reporters, regulators, and the public about studies linking chips to cancer.

MICROCHIP-CANCER REPORT
"Microchip-Induced Tumors in Laboratory Rodents and Dogs: A Review of the Literature 1990–2006"
by Katherine Albrecht, Ed.D.

Implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchips cause fast-growing, malignant tumors in animals. Our study examines the research.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Let `em try to enforce that one...just let them try.

One: an underground business will emerge to remove them.

Two: the clinics where these supposed implants will be done, can expect to be bombed and burned to the ground.

Three: the clinicians who are hired to do this, can run, but they can't hide!

Four: any court or judiciary official who imposes imprisonment on those who refuse or remove them, can run, but cannot hide as well!

Sometimes I wonder if the idiots who think they are in charge, want everyone to stand around like ear tagged cattle in pens awaiting slaughter? Everyone but them of course!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% C and D, im on board the same wagon. The only issue thoug is, there is no legislation on the ballot, in the house, or on any bill that is legislating this. It is pure fiction at this point. it is a HOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

You serious?
There are faaaaaaaaaaar more 'alien' hoaxes out there and no one tells the believers to stop
Even if this is a hoax I think sooner or later it will happen

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well fortunatelly for us, we aint recorded no alien craft vaporizing a house, or city, or for that matter landing at the capitol and introducing themselves and bringing pound cake.

Niether has it been written anywhere except fiction that a population will be required to have a form of electronic implant, body modification, or mutilation on any specific part of the body for whatever sinister purpose "they" have for us.

Here is a theory for ya, what if the mark of the beast is your birth mark? Doesnt most ppl have one? Maybe satan has instructed doctors to slap us on the bottom at birth in order to indoctrinate us with v iolen ce?

I take this topic so unseriously, i will not even bother editing my post oor any grammar or punctual errors, as it is really that silly.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
Microchip implants ready for use with swine flu vaccine

Verichip partnered with Minnesota (Minnesota again?) to develop swine chip
REUTERS www.reuters.com...
Next step in H1N1 scare: Microchip implants
WND www.wnd.com...
Full programme:
www.receptorsllc.com...
(personal opinion: if they even mentioned this in the bill- its coming)

I see alot of folks labeling this thread as a hoax, and I didn't know if you guys had read the links that angelx666 has posted or not, if you haven't you should at least read the first one to Reuters. Verichip... The name should clue you in on something right away.
IMO, the chips are inevitable, it may be 'obamacare', Insurance Conglomerates, DHS, or it may be your friendly neighborhood HMO, but the technology is very appealing to some very nasty and very rich people and you can bet your marbles on that.
A farmer thinks nothing of tagging or chipping his herd, and 'they', whomever you've convinced yourself 'they are, won't blink an eye to pushing legislation to make their herding more efficient and cost effective.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am assuming this comes from the title under your username, DYepes.
Being the psychologist I would venture that you take the emotional approach to Obama and are just defending him because he seems nice on the surface...

And you can not call me a hater or republican or democrat because I am none and not even American, and I and friends actually went drinking when the votes were tallied we were happy for him. Only at inauguration did I realise he is just an reincarnation of Bush and his speech was pretty much IDENTICAL. So forgive me for thinking under his seeming good intentions there is something more sinister.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by TravisT

But it was a down fall for the companies, many of the pets that got the first implants developed cancer and tumors in the areas where the chips were implanted.

Then once the manufactures figure how to Fix the problem, they were offering volunteer medical chips for people at a price.

Visit antichips.com for research about RFID's used on people and animals (pictures included). Also, Kathryn Albreight wrote a book (fiction) called "SPY CHIPS" which is a peek into how tracking devices are used in our society.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My posts and accusations of hoax are based on the fact that this in fact a hoax, as there is no text supporting the claims in the accused legislation. And regardless of what companies are utilizing chips for their products or what company manufactures them, the fact remains that you will not find anywhere legislation makign mandatory the human implantation of the chip.

It is a fabricated accusation for the purpose of pushing ones agenda. It does not matter that Verichip makes these things. The fact is the thread title is a complete hoax, a fabricated lie. That cannot be denied. The theory of the eventual forced impanting of chips is irrelevant, because the legislation is not either in proposal or in writing anywhere.

There are more states taing pre-emptive action to quash your fears in fact, writing legislation banning the forced or mandatory chipping of a person, requiring a ppersons written consent to even allow it.

So if you lived in one of these state and actually wanted a chip for whatever reason, you still could not get it without your signature anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join