It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure we all have a grasp on the chip impant thing.

Apostle John did not predict the mark of the beast thru automatic writing. He was taken thru a series of visions by Jesus, of what the end of the world would be like and told to write it down. So think about when John saw whatever he saw to cause him to write "all were caused to receive a mark in their hand or forehead, could not buy or sell without it" (my quote may be slightly off). John saw people having something checked in their hand or on the forehead; it is my opinion that what he saw happening to people having foreheads scanned was actually iris identification. The hand of course was where a chip would be implanted. And the technology is already, in fact IBM is just itching to have it made mandatory. Please look at the IBM video.

It is true that hospitals are using chips in all sorts of things to track them. But that isn't the same mark John saw in his vision. When bank cards and credit cards are eliminated, and in their place you take a chip in your hand, or they use iris identification, that will be the mark of the beast. It is already here, it just isn't mandatory yet. But it will be and it will be in your lifetime.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am shocked, but not surprised that this is actually in the health care bill. People are going to march in Washington to oppose this bill, but I feel it is too late. They are going to try to ram it through without the consent of the people.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

So you are saying you are shocked, but not yet surprised by the fact that the Health Care bill is creating an oversight panel for products that are placed within a persons body to maintain accountability of the manufacturers and monitor efficiency of the product?

Because if you are referring to mandatory chip implants, once again, you will not find that in the bill.

And frankly, again, please mark of the beast is rediculous. Before RFID, the fringe groups were calling the UPC the mark of the beast, some still do.

Every decade that a new technology comes out in common usage, it will be called mark of the beast. Thats right, even credit and debit cards were called mark of the beast. No sorry, none of it is true. The bible is a semi-fictional narrative with historical documentation in it.

This is not a topic of religion in any case, and these fringe theories just do not apply to the health care bill, because again there is nothing in the health care bill that mandates any kind of implant. Nor willl it require any kind of forced implant as a precondition to coverage.

The entire Health care bill is linked in my siig, you may freely click it and go to any section in question.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

The sores could be Magellons from the Chemtrails

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bombeni

I agree some what but I believe it will be a actural physical mark, for all to see not only the one with the readers.
A person would have to be taken in to check point, or what ever to have eye scan, or would have to have scanner, I don;t think they will be scanning every person walking down street.
But if you don't have physical mark, or do something strange they will scan you and see what's up,
I see things in dreams I don't under stand, so can only expain as I understand.
I am still wondering if I am correct that ( l ) in Hebrew is ( 6 ) in english, and I don't believe mark would be elaborate, just a mark one mark ( l ) for one shot three marks for three vaccine shots ( lll ) english ( 666 ).
A Hebrew would see ( lll ) as ( 666 ).
some one please tell me I am incorrect.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Vaccines are not given in the hand or forehead. Your great grandchildren, if you ever have any, will not live too see anything that ccan actually be certainly deemed mark of the beast. So we definetly will not.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

I read my own sources...both explain what a class ii implantable device is.

IT IS NOT an RFID chip like you claimed.

I chose wikipedia for it's neutrality and the Cato institute. Confused by what you mean "skimming"??

[edit on 2-9-2009 by maybereal11]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The link to your source does not seem to be working. If you have another way for me to see this bill it would be great. I am reserving my judgement till I can see it for myself.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

VeriChip defends its implantable microchips, promises they're safe

"Man, that was quick. Just two days after reports hit the net about RFID implants being linked to cancer, VeriChip is lunging out to vehemently defend its own implantable microchip. Interestingly enough, the firm cites phrases from a number of studies to suggest that all is well and we've nothing to fear by getting one of these bad boys inserted into us, and it also makes darn sure we know the thing has been "cleared by the FDA as a Class II Medical Device." Lastly, the company has promised to continue looking at the "veracity and credibility of the studies," and noted that it would "take the necessary steps to ensure that our products remain safe to the end user." Phew, good thing, eh?"

linkwww.engadget.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

[SEAL] DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES Public Health Service
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food and Drug Administration
9200 Corporate Boulevard
Rockville MD 20850

Re: K033440
Evaluation of Automatic Class III Designation
VeriChip(TM) Health Information Microtransponder System
Regulation Number: 21 CFR 880.6300
Classification: Class II
Product Code: NRV

"FDA has determined that this device, and substantially equivalent devices of
this generic type, should be classified into class II. This order,
therefore, classifies the VeriChip(TM) Health Information Microtransponder
System, and substantially equivalent devices of this generic type into class
II under the generic name, Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for
Patient Identification and Health Information. This order also identifies
the special control applicable to this device, entitled, "Class II Special
Controls Guidance Document: Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System
for Patient Identification and Health Information.""

linkwww.spychips.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Microchip implants ready for use with swine flu vaccine

Verichip partnered with Minnesota (Minnesota again?) to develop swine chip
REUTERS www.reuters.com...
Next step in H1N1 scare: Microchip implants
WND www.wnd.com...

Full programme:

www.receptorsllc.com...

(personal opinion: if they even mentioned this in the bill- its coming)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Aaron Russo warned us about what was to come as he heard it straight from the devils mouth. Many didn't heed his warnings but some of us listened.

We all knew it would come one day but never knew how it would be implemented until now. Take the chip and get free health care. Soon it will be take the chip and get your government support check. Then it will be take the chip or lose your citizenship.

Many of the sheeple will take it willingly, putting blind trust and security above common sense and personal freedom. The rest of us they will simply cut off or excommunicate.

I will make it clear that I will never EVER under any cirsumstances willingly take any form of foreign chip or implant underneath my skin. And if forced upon me it will be subsequently cut out and removed by any means necessary.

And anyone here who says the chip will be harmless and that the rest of us are over reacting, you are either severely misled, horribly naive or working toward an agenda.

People should feel horrible outrage at what is being attempted against them and their families. This is a declaration of war by the government against the people.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I'm with you.

I guess those of us who refuse the chip/mark will be put on busses and carted out to the camps that don't exist. No I will never take a mark, a chip, a bracelet, nothing. They can take my life but they can't take my freedom.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Orite, no forced chip - voluntarily then

Bill Prohibits Forced Implantation
HDM Breaking News, July 6, 2009

The Pennsylvania House of Representatives on a 195-0 vote has passed legislation to mandate informed consent before an individual is implanted with an identification device. The legislation, H.B. 1175, now moves to the state Senate.

The bill defines an identification device as "any item, application or product that is passively or actively capable of transmitting personal information, including, but not limited to, devices using radio frequency technology."

VeriChip Corp., a Delray Beach, Fla.-based vendor of an implantable microchip to provide access to an individual's medical records, supports the bill. "In general, we are supportive of legislation that prohibits forced implants," said Scott Silverman, chair of VeriChip, in a statement. "VeriChip, like any other medical device, should be an election by the patient or his or her physician, loved one or guardian."

Under the legislation, "no device shall be implanted or incorporated into the body without the fully informed written consent of the individual. The consent of a guardian, parent or attorney shall not constitute consent. An individual must be at least 18 years of age and of sound mind to undergo implementation of an identification device."

That language would suggest such devices could not be used to track the whereabouts of persons with dementia.

The bill's provisions would not apply to individuals ordered by a state or federal court to be implanted as part of a sentence or condition for parole or release. It also would exempt military prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay.

The legislation authorizes civil penalties of up to $10,000 and gives victims the right to bring a civil suit.

Text of the bill is available at legis.state.pa.us. Under Find, click on Session Information. Under Bill Information, enter HB 1175. Then select Printer's No. 2239 for the House-passed version.

source
www.healthdatamanagement.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sometimes I'm ashamed to even admit I come to this site...because of posts like this.

Seriously people...you can't take a part of the bill that is talking about pacemakers and other medical implants and start saying it is a mandatory RFID chip for everyone.

It doesn't help the ATS community at all...it really makes us all look crazy...and thus any reasonable conspiracy theory that is discussed here is discredited because of things like this.

Sad!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
Orite, no forced chip - voluntarily then

Bill Prohibits Forced Implantation
HDM Breaking News, July 6, 2009

The Pennsylvania House of Representatives on a 195-0 vote has passed legislation to mandate informed consent before an individual is implanted with an identification device. The legislation, H.B. 1175, now moves to the state Senate.

The bill's provisions would not apply to individuals ordered by a state or federal court to be implanted as part of a sentence or condition for parole or release. It also would exempt military prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay

www.healthdatamanagement.com...

With prison thing is interesting, but simple.
Question do you want to get out of Prison? Well sign this paper , let us implant this Chip, tracking device in your body, and you are a free man.
Sign on dotted line.

As for the dementia, they are the ones who need it, has anyone seen Gand Paw, well get on the computer and see where he is before he gets into any trouble.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's a pity you are so nieve Strawman, you have not a clue as to what is going on.

When I was child I thought as you, but I 'm all grown up now, still stupid but awake and aware.
If you are interested I have nice tower in france I could sell you real cheap.

Try to look a few steps in front of you, if you don't you are about to have a great fall.

The writing is on the wall, it says wake up all is not as it appears, quit watching the tube, is all lies or most of is.

Do you even know what REX84 is?

Example
" On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture "

As to your statments about the ATS community I think you need a bit more input of your own to start making statments of this sort.
Some of the members are quite possibly crazy, but I do not believe you have enough clout to make this determination, as to where ATS is and are is going.
You need to remove your blinders, for it seems you have not a clue as to the real workings of the world that is about you.
No offence intended but you need to wake up, the time is at hand.

Read and research before you put foot in mouth.

I was thinking maybe you belong in BTS, This is ATS .

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join