It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor admits euthanizing patients during Katrina

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by jd140

"This doctor should be hung until he is dead.

....Just as America did to the other doctors which came into our hands and which perpetrated such actions. "

So now you disagree with punishing criminals as we have done in the past?

When did the laws change?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

You know as well as I do I was pointing out you calling for his execution after you posted that nobody was doing that and that he should have a trial jury.

I dont think he is a criminal. Him doing what he did to get the nurses off the floor was a call he had to make. Sources were running low and he had to concentrate on those that could live.

It sucks but stuff like that happens.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Sources were running low and he had to concentrate on those that could live.

No.

He wanted to "get the nurses off the floor"

...nothing about compassion or saving resources.

‘‘I gave her medicine so I could get rid of her faster, get the nurses off the floor.’’

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Whatever you say.

Enjoy the rest of your time on this thread trashing the guy.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Enjoy the rest of your time on this thread trashing the guy.

I will.

I am doing everything I can to get this doctor as much coverage as possible.

The next step is to have some doctors call for his prosecution. After that happens, I have to send the quotes to reporters, bloggers etc.

It can be hit-n-miss sometimes, but it works.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I have this for you, I am not sure what euphonize is , but this here is about killing prisoners...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

"Exuberant1" Your awesome for picking up the fight where I left off but a peace of warning for ya "Jd140" is known for going against the grain, pushing bottons and instigating and provoking other members into getting defensice so that maybe they'll say something "name Calling" so that it can be reported to the Mod's to have something happen, possibly a warning who knows so don't waste your time in the future as you'll find this happens all the time with his username. I can't honestly speak from experience with the other user but it's abviios that they don't get the OP what so ever so blow it off.

Thanks again and keep up your postings....

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Great post and thank you for your support in this matter. Now, it will be those two that will attack you as it was Fox News report this false disinformation prapaganda lol in they're point of view. It's not about who is reporting it, it is about the fact that everyday people are being killed and euthanized lol by those without your say.
Star for you

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

Great post and thank you for your support in this matter. Now, it will be those two that will attack you as it was Fox News report this false disinformation prapaganda lol in they're point of view. It's not about who is reporting it, it is about the fact that everyday people are being killed and euthanized lol by those without your say.
Star for you

Well, I am basacly against any killing, dont see the purpose..
And these atrocities must come to light, if what she say is 100% true, one can only take into the consideration 'why would she lie?'..

I dont think she gains any thing but bad rep. by saying this on tv, so it might as well be true.
Wasnt this woman and Gov. official or some thing.. ??

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
What would you rather had happened to those poor people there who could not get out?

Yes, by all means, there was just no transportation available that Mayor Ray Nagin or Governor Blanco could have used to evacuate those people when the Hurricane was seen bearing down on them...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfe86add365c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Triage is not the same situation as this case. The point of triage, as I am sure you know, is to get the sickest and the most heavily wonded patients who can be saved in to see the Doctor first. If nature takes its course with the patients waiting then there is no fault. That is far different than pushing an extra 100 mcg Fentanyl, IV to finish the job quicker.

The problem is with choice. Every person should be given the choice for the manner of their death if there is a choice to be made. If you want to die under anesthesia and I want to drown from the hurricane it is not your decision or the Doctors but mine alone.

The third problem is that this practice allows medical staff to play God and read the future. For example, You may decide to euthanize 10 patients because within the hour they will be suffering. However, 10 minutes after you push the drugs, enough choppers land on the roof for a Medivac. Therefore, because the medical staff has no way to fortell a future improvement of the problem the euthanization is wrong.

Finally, this is also wrong because it encroaches an absolute that should never be broken in my opinion, namely that another human has the right to take the life of another human. What this means is that basically if you can justify euthanasia in this situation or similar situations then it is easier to use in other situations. For example, today it is the poor Katrina patients but next it might be the poor autistic kids of America since they really are going to have a lot of suffering from life due to their condition. Once the absolute of a Doctor only saving lives is broken the same logic can be used to target any group under the auspices of 'mercy'.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 30-8-2009 by GTORick]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yes, she was a congress woman and she is also a 9/11 truther, she also was on the commity investigating voter fraud in OH during the 2000 and 2004 elections and lastly she was detained in another country recently for trying to bring medical supplies to assist the poor.

She spoke out against the left/right crap so much that she lost her seat last election. She's awesome, Opp's so much for me being called a racist since I am not for anything our Government s doing lol....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

I love it, great post and thank you for posting that image which shows that they didn't use all means to get people out but instead kept everybody trapped and surrounded by dead bodies.... It's coming again to your nearest counties. Take the Vaccinations!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

I truly appreciate your assistance in making a better arguement about the silly statements supporting this doctor and the mass murdering that took place during Katrina. You added so much to my thread. Awesome!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Isn't it amazing how the Redicule Factor' works when people are telling or speaking out of what they know .? .

That goes for every topic you can think of, if you are on the side of truth, it is OKEY as long as it don't mess up TPTB's agenda...

[edit on 30/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey

Originally posted by uplander
What would you rather had happened to those poor people there who could not get out?

Yes, by all means, there was just no transportation available that Mayor Ray Nagin or Governor Blanco could have used to evacuate those people when the Hurricane was seen bearing down on them...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfe86add365c.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course it would have been better to get them out of there. If you had read my post you would have seen that I said that. But that didn't happen. Of course there were screw ups with the evacuations. DUH! But since that didn't happen this Dr. was put in a terrible position and he did what he thought was right. Some may not like his tone when he states this, but I admire him for stating the facts and not lying about it or just flat out ignoring the inquiry.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
reply to post by truth/seeker

Then tell me what you would honestly do if they were laying there gurgling for 2 hours trying to breath but cant because the power is off?
Just stand there and watch them suffer?

That, imo, is torture.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by blangger]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by blangger]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I do not have time to read the whole thread, so please forgive me if this has already been brought up - but regardless of what the government's intention is and if the public still think there is a case to answer - do they not have the right to petition for civil action?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

If I was 80 years old or crippled and couldn't get out on my own, I would tell that doctor to fill me up and let me go. I had lived my life and that staff needed to go save younger people and themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I don't think this person is speaking the truth.

This sounds like a religious person, not a nurse.

Nurses of all people know that many seniors at the end of life are ready to go and end their suffering.

I have watched to many grandparents crying to someone that they want it to end.

My grandfather had parkinsons. It was a long horrible death. He was a skeleton by the time he died.

But because people can't choose when their lives end, it bankrupted my grandmother and we had to watch him suffer on a ventilator where he couldn't even move for three more months.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
And I am going to add that it is pretty pathetic that we can't have a discussion about anything without the anti-obama squad making a mockery of it.anything
Seriously, we know your agenda, your not adding anything useful, your spewing your own emotions to make you feel better. Quit ruining what can otherwise be a decent discussion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join