It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor admits euthanizing patients during Katrina

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Who authorized the euthanization of these people? govern ment or dcotors professional decission? USA, land of the weath, and they couldnt get anyting in thier? The fed made a HUGE disatersous mess thier. they sealed off the strets so no one could get in or out, trapping everyone in their,k especially in cancer alley..a well known mobil gasoline company refinery. i cant belive, they coudnt do more, .they chose NOT too.
IM gunna label this DOc, mengeles ressuraection**8 or the new dr.kevorkian. all to get the nurses off the floor>? geesh, gimmie a break here.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ok Untill Any of you can state that you were actually there during the event. None of you can say what did or didnt happen during the aftermath of Katrina.

I for one live in the outskirts of New Orleans. I voluntered to assist emergency officials after the storm i.e Police and national gard with rescue opperations. The first thing they told me was that they hoped i had a side arm. If not they would give me one. wich i didnt so they did give me one. I asked them why and to put it in a quote i was told "the monkeys have all gone ape." now im not a racist or anything but the things that happend there were not as it was reported on tv. yes ppl were dying yes there were innocent victims.

On the other hand the looters and criminals had no boundries. As far as why they couldnt bring enough supplies and equipment is because the idiots were shooting at the rescue hellicopters. so they were forced to turn away. eventually they were called off. as far as why they wouldnt let them cross the bridge into safer grounds. some of them had already got across the bridge and went into a shopping mall gathered all of the clothes from the stores piled them in the middle of the mall and set fire to it and set the mall on fire. out of fear that they would damage homes and buisneses that werent bad off. they set a blockade to prevent them from entering that area thereby forcing them to stay where they were. it was hell and the ppl who needed attention had to suffer for the idiots its just they way things are the good have to suffer for the bad. its one of lifes lessons. we had to protect the lives and property of what could be saved and salvaged. as far as the doctor goes i know why he did what he had to do. he had to make room for ppl who could be saved. if not then the ppl who could be saved would have also died. i was there i know first hand.

so like i said in the begining unless you were actually there keep your bashing opinions or what you think you know to yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

that refinery is well out of the way of the city of new orleans

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Im so sick of TMSM, and NEVER being told the TRUTH about anything!!

When will the lies stop!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I dont know man they will probably never stop. You cant stop ppl from lying. Although if you look at it, This is an odd scenario for the government to be lying about. They were actually on the good side of things this time. The police the national guard and everybody was trying to help. its just all the criminals and idiots that were making the rescue opperations more dangerous than it already was. So honestly i dont see why there was a need for disinfo it just made themselves look bad and made it seem like all those "poor poor people" were being mistreated. Negative i say if they were mistreated it was by the very people we were trying to save. All them people packed into the superdome the pedofiles and rapists were having a field day in there. dont get me wrong there were some crooked cops doing some looting and mistreating as well but they were far outnumbered by the criminal civilians. thats why they took so long to rebuild the housing projects because they didnt want all the criminals to come back most of them were all transported to houston.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
if it needed to be done. so be it

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join