It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't See The Point!! Help me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have a question! Or a few questions perhaps...

What are the ptb thinking?

Firstly,
We have the "swine flu" hanging over our heads...supposedly this is going to kill a lot of people.There is talk of interment camps and large burial places and crematoriums...a horrid picture to imagine!

Secondly,
More and more people are losing their jobs, their homes, their way of life, and yet prices continue to rise, while wages remain stagnant. Energy bills are skyrocketing, heating fuel, groceries... This is only going to get worse and we all know it.

Who are they going to loot when none of us have anything else that they can steal from us?
Do they care?
Are they all planning on hauling ass and living somewhere else?
Were the bailouts a scheme to hoard money for themselves?

I am serious when I say I do not understand what the purpose of any of this is. Do any of you have the answers?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, it goes something like this.

Take away everything that you have, reduce the population, then you create absolute terror in people.

Think about it....Can you think of a population that will do anything to have security and get all the good things back more than this?

Those that think we are sheeple now...just wait,,it's coming..

No freedom of any type and absolute control over you..

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's all part of an elite agenda causing so much fear and hatred in Americans that eventually they demand a new world order. that's what it's starting to look like.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The idea is that they want control.

Money is just one type of control.

The NWO conspiracy idea is that we will all be global slaves to a power hungry elite, if we aren't already.

It goes deep, really deep, but in reality I wouldn't worry about it.

If you read all the conspiracy stuff it makes you scared as hell, that is exactly what the powers that be want. They want you afraid of them.

You have to be a person of love if you wish to survive spiritually.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I must say, your avatar put me in a "Stayin' Alive" kind of mood!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And you won't even have to think for yourself, it will all be done for you..

what a wonderful world we live in...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

This is much broader than just the United States. I don't think that any of us can truly fathom the depths to which this goes or even what we are all in for in the coming days...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's all about power and control. It's been done before, and so they follow the same playbook.

The problem is, they've never tried it "en mass" with americans.

I think they're in for a rude surprise.

They've also never had this much loss of control when it comes to the internet. Too many people like us, who deny EVERYTHING until it's been disected twice, and even then a new thought will arise, requestioning it all over again.

Nope, I think they are going to be sadly disappointed, when/if they ever try anything.

Just my humble little -ray o' sunshine-opinion...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I like your opinion!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

They've also never had this much loss of control when it comes to the internet. Too many people like us, who deny EVERYTHING until it's been disected twice, and even then a new thought will arise, requestioning it all over again.

Until they shut the Internet down, then we will not know what is happening. Most of this is all in place or very nearly. Scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think something very serious is about to happen and TPTB are taking everything they can, while they can. They're getting while the getting is good...and possible.

The more they take now the better position they will be in when TSHTF and the common folks like you and I are dying all over the place.

They know something that scares the hell out of them, so they are preparing and securing the survival of themselves and their families.

They will leave the rest of us to rot.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They may be able to shut down the internet, but don't you see? The damage has already been done. We already know.

Heck, we could shut off the computers now, watch MSNBC, and still figure it out. Plus, shutting down our computers can't take our guns away. They can talk all they want when the time comes, but the truth has already been spoken.

In essence, the toothpaste is already out of the tube. They're going to find it a son-of-a-gun putting it back in.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I have a question! Or a few questions perhaps...

Firstly,
We have the "swine flu" hanging over our heads...supposedly this is going to kill a lot of people.There is talk of interment camps and large burial places and crematoriums...a horrid picture to imagine!

Secondly,
More and more people are losing their jobs, their homes, their way of life, and yet prices continue to rise, while wages remain stagnant. Energy bills are skyrocketing, heating fuel, groceries... This is only going to get worse and we all know it.

Who are they going to loot when none of us have anything else that they can steal from us?
Do they care?

I am serious when I say I do not understand what the purpose of any of this is. Do any of you have the answers?

There you go, that's using logic!

Kind of tells you something about all these conspiracies!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
In my opinion, it goes something like this.

Take away everything that you have, reduce the population, then you create absolute terror in people.

Think about it....Can you think of a population that will do anything to have security and get all the good things back more than this?

Those that think we are sheeple now...just wait,,it's coming..

No freedom of any type and absolute control over you..

What is freedom though? Isn't there always going to be some type of control over you?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Ah yes, I can see the despair that you see Greenize. I can feel the fear in what you've wrote. It is at times like these that I pull out my trump card and gaze at it in admiration. It is what will keep me and mine safe and secure through the storms that are on the horizon. It is what drives me and I can handle anything that those who think they are in power can throw my way. I laugh at them. I know you have one these cards too. Did you forget where you put it?

Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Star and flagged Greenize! I suggest you read something that has encouraged me recently as well. The person who wrote it is very good at encouraging and uplifting others and is very respected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

There is literally a network of what we would call cities hidden underground

and not known about to most citizens on the surface. Elected officials will be

scurried into these protective underground shelters and connected small

cities at the first sign of trouble. The underground network has food and

water supplies with a central command center that can last for years and the

tunnels have hyperspeed transportation systems that are all connected

throughout under the U.S.

They have a contingency plan and the Weople do not and the Weople will be

hung out to dry. Remember the banks who own congress and the evi

empire were taken care of first financially by bailouts and the Weople were

not, well sorry about that, fend for yourself. ^Y^

[edit on 29-8-2009 by amari]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I makes you wonder,"Why" do they want to control us?
Logistically, it's easier to let us make our own way.

So what reason could any agenda have for controlling the Earth's population?
Either they know something huge is going to happen to make them loose control totally, "Awakening en mass" or we are to be utilized for another purpose. Your guess is as good as mine.

I feel though that the intentions are not to make a better society.
I will leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

S&F

They are mad/insane, at the same time they are brilliant, and sold down the river of self envy. They think their lineage goes back to something special; they believe themselves physically superior than "We The People". They view us as the vermin, and truly use the phrase Pond Scum to reference the average Person. As in the People being the Scum around the edge of their pond.

Firstly, We have the "swine flu" hanging over our heads...supposedly this is going to kill a lot of people.There is talk of interment camps and large burial places and crematoriums...a horrid picture to imagine!

I truly believe they are Luciferians, and quite possibly being controlled, or channeling the desires of literal Evil from another dimension. They need everything You mentioned above for one purpose; that purpose being to create a complete atmosphere of FEAR. I believe the Elite, most of them are Evil incarnate, and it is necessary for their energy patterns to have an influx of negative energy.....

This can be shown, or proven in a degree. All throughout the World the Elite have built their buildings whether religious, or govt. buildings on the ruins of ancient power centers. They in essence usurped the ancient lay line, or CHI areas with their negativity, and energy harvesting machines.

What else can they steal? Our very Right to exist. They have had complete control of the economies, and all the money they needed for a very long time..

Do they care?

Absolutely!!! They need their agenda fulfilled, and soon. There is mounting evidence that 2012 will be a rising in consciousness. There very well might be DNA activation; leading to literal supermen, or women. This has been written in ancient texts; that the Elite have known about, and used in fact to control us. They do care about their agenda, as they are in a race against the clock.

It's been speculated through the ancient Occult knowledge; which they've hidden from us that they full on expect something bad to happen around 2012. Hence the reason for creating all the Deep Underground Military Bases, or as I call them the Elite getaway. There is also talk of them building up the Space Station as a means of getaway, or out of the way, for some of the prominent Luciferian families; during the 2012 event.

There was a recent thread on ATS that covered the fact that the Space Station has had a new shuttle every month for the last umpteen months...

The PTB are building it for something big coming.

Again, they already have all the money they individually need. This gets into something a little darker. I believe not all PTB are Evil, or else We'd be dead already. Some are in fact good. I believe the bailouts are part of the unseen war between Elites...Good, and Evil. I believe it has gone underground as long as it can, and soon will surface for us all to experience. Of note, there have been many strange occurrences over the last 8 months with various People in power. I think that it is the tell tale signs of the hidden war.

It's a literal war for control of the Earth. Considering what I wrote above, and this I believe there has been a battle since the beginning of time as We know it.
It has nothing to do with modern religions, or beliefs as such. It's something deeper, and most will never understand, not even to the day of their death.
I think it is in a hurried pace for 2012.

Hey, just my two pesos.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Meh, control is an illusion though. The interactions and reactions of societies and technologies and economies and biologies and cultures and mergers and memes and personalities and weather and chemistry and religion and sex and thousands of other factors make for level of unpredictability that precludes control. What we often perceive directed control is really just a projection of linear and social hierarchies that we're used to dealing with over a cascade of competition, debate, backstabbing, inspirations, fears, and other multiple factors influencing various management strategies on an inherently non-linear chaotic system.

Ever see a flock of birds change direction in flight? Who in the group decides which way the flock should move? When people cross a busy intersection during a red light, and two crowds meet in the middle - who decides what paths the people should take to keep from bumping into each other? Nobody. How is it that traffic jams can just happen on open roads without apparent causes, like slow drivers or accidents?

So what are THEY trying to do? They're trying to keep the whole S-house from going up in flames... and trying to make a decent buck while they're at it.

Ever heard that Bad Religion song; No Control? It's remarkably spot on.

Questions that besiege us in life are testament of our helplessness. There's no vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end. When we all disintegrate it will all happen again, yeah. If you came to conquer, you'll be king for a day,
But you too will deteriorate and quickly fade away. And believe these words you hear when you think your path is clear... We have no control.

Reality is more reminiscent of a fractal than a pyramid. Trends emerge, propagate and interact throughout a system. Trends that can be simultaneously both highly resistant to change and alteration - yet fragile enough to be sent into collapse at the smallest interaction. Like the human body, which can endure severe shock and trauma - such as Phineas Gage blowing a railway spike clean through his brain, tearing out substantial sections of both frontal lobes, and living to tell the tale - yet a small clot in a blood vessel in your brain can kill you.

There is no control, only probability.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

I makes you wonder,"Why" do they want to control us?
Logistically, it's easier to let us make our own way.

So what reason could any agenda have for controlling the Earth's population?
Either they know something huge is going to happen to make them loose control totally, "Awakening en mass" or we are to be utilized for another purpose. Your guess is as good as mine.

I feel though that the intentions are not to make a better society.
I will leave it at that.

Why do they want control? Because they think there is nobody that will stop

them when it comes to the power grab. When they know something huge is

going to happen to make them lose control they will create a prior happening

to keep and stay in control. ^Y^

top topics

<<   2 >>

join