It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting photo, please examine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey all, been a long time since I've posted here. I've got an interesting photo to share with you all.

Before I post the image I want to make a few things clear. I make no claims whatsoever as to the authenticity of this photo, I did not take it. It was sent to me some time ago by a former co-worker of mine. The story he gave me is that it was taken by his brother in-law at their cottage last year. The people in the photo are his brother in-law's kids. I've never met his brother in-law or the kids, so I can't confirm or deny any information about them. The apparition with the yellow haze in what appears to be a suit, well, I have no idea who he is.

As for my take on it's authenticity, I really have no clue. I'm nowhere close to experienced at judging photos and videos of anything paranormal. My level of expertise is pretty well looking at a photo and thinking it looks cool or not, heh. Yes, I'm a complete amateur.

So anyways, here's the photo in question. Oh, and just in case...yes I have been given permission to post it.

Photo.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe they're testing out a new deodorant?

I so couldn't resist. I tried - but failed.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Lol...could be, I have no idea what the deal with the pose is.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
He is talking about the muppet character ghost on the right side of the photo.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh look it's Abraham Lincoln!

Either your co-worker thinks you're an idiot or you think we're idiots in trying to make us think this is real.

[edit on 29/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
looks like photoshop.

Color Dodge > 60% Opacity > Color Balance > Yellow. + some blurring and fading.

my 2 cents

[edit on 29-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh look it's Abraham Lincoln!

Either your co-worker thinks you're an idiot or you think we're idiots in trying to make us think this is real.

[edit on 29/8/09 by Chadwickus]

Please quote where I label it as real. I stated clearly that I made no claims to it's authenticity. It's generally a good idea to read a post before replying to it.

It could be Tom Cruise copied and pasted in there for all I know. It was sent to me, and I thought I'd post it. Like I said, I'm by no means any sort of expert, I literally see a picture like this and go hey that's cool...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ToxxiKall

I did read the whole post, I did say either in my reply.

So if you've been taken for a ride by your ex co-worker I apologise...but my thoughts on it being a fake remain.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I did read the whole post, I did say either in my reply.

So if you've been taken for a ride by your ex co-worker I apologise...but my thoughts on it being a fake remain.

Fair enough, no harm done.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This photo was ment as a joke by someone. I just do not get th punch line. It is not even a ghost of a person but of a muppet character. Save the photo and enlarge it. It is a joke photo nothing more.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sadly, in absence of the original image the photo is NOT worthy to be discussed in my humble opinon; its valus, as evidence is the same of some drawing.
Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Be fair to the OP Chad, he has made it clear enough in his original post that it he is open minded about it, so no need to say that he has been "taken in" etc. I suppose that everyone would like to identify who the character is, and it ain't Abraham Lincoln...maybe the Sundance kid?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah Abe was the first thought but I doubt it's him either.

The 'ghost' does seem familiar though...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies all.

The general opinion seems to be that it is a fake/joke of some kind. Well in that case, sorry to have wasted your time with it. Glad I could have inadvertantly given you a laugh if I did though.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The 'ghost' def. looks like it was ripped right off of a photo. It's posing and looking straight at the camera, I would say its not real. It's nice to see one in daytime though. Most of the ones from the woods are dark and spooky looking.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by Chadwickus

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Edit: Mobiles suck for posting

[edit on (29/8/09 by RankRancid]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Got to agree. Looks like Ab. Just had to zoom to see the beard and old style clothes. HEY! Isn't Ab dead? This must be proof of ghosts...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just looks like three kids worshiping Satan who just happens to look like honest Abe.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join