It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Of Clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Keep in mind i'm just thinking out loud here

But as of recently, clouds just don't look like clouds anymore

I don't mean ALL clouds, but still many

I've been noticing this lately

And today walking outside I saw clouds that looked like greyish fumes move way too fast to be clouds.

So.. again, thinking out loud.... Maybe they are moving something and masking/cloaking it with clouds.

I swear, if we ever get an alien invasion it will be u.s. military created spaceships.

Maybe large ships or something are behind these clouds.

Who knows really, maybe satellites
I don't know

But many clusters of clouds just don't look like clouds at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh thank goodness. I thought I was going crazy the other day. I was standing out on my porch watching the cloud filled sky. It was about to storm that day so the sky was filled with massive clouds and the wind was blowing. But there was one patch of clouds that kinda hit me funny. It was blowing in a different direction than the rest of the clouds in the sky! This was the only patch of clouds doing so and it was going almost in the EXACT opposite direction than the rest of the clouds. Good to know I'm not the only one seeing something like this
. It's no fun being crazy alone

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

And I bet the clouds going the opposite direction were noticeably lower in altitude than the clouds above right?

Nothing unusual there.

I recommend getting educated on things you don't understand.

Here's a good place to start:

Link

This goes for the OP too.

Happy learning!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That's funny you should say that. My father has been having neurological problems which the Dr's can't figure out. Not alzheimer's, dimentia, schytzophrenia, paronoid and yet they claim he probably had a minor stroke in the last year or so (great health care huh?)

Anyway he is always telling me the cloud cover is "them spying on us". As if the clouds are actually in essence some sort of surveillance device.We were just writing him of as paranoid, dillusional or schytzophrenic due to his neurological condition. Maybe he isn't off his cracker and has some insight.

This is a man who was totally rational and self reliant his whole life.He would've thought of conspiracy theorists as fruitcakes. yet out of the blue he is "not himself anymore" but they can'tcome up with a medical/scientific solution as to what the problem is.

Maybe there is something in the clouds after all.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The cloud I am referring to was at the same altitude as all the other clouds. That's what made it so odd for me. I'm not as ignorant as you may think
. If it had been at a lower altitude I would have had nothing to report.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Altitude and perspective can be deceiving.

Here's an example:

Related article:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i was thinking the same thing today. i haven't seen cretin parts of the sky in a long time, always chem trail clouds. look like normal humongous clouds, but at the ends and edges you can tell there are lines sticking out. they may be hiding something.

and don't be afraid to say what you think

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Altitude and perspective can be deceiving.

Here's an example:

Related article:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Good point, but that is why people have one set of eyes and not just one
. Dept perception.

By the way, not adhering to the postulated theory just making a point.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Harman]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You guys mind posting some pictures of these clouds so we can have a look at them. Its not that I dont believe yiou, its just that I look at clouds as a proffesion and I bet I can tell you what type of clouds they are, and wether they are abnormal or not

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
clouds used as disguise/tools sounds pretty creepy.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You said :
But as of recently, clouds just don't look like clouds anymore

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/291ec99164a8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149e03e682c4.jpg[/atsimg]
I am thinking you may be on to something !

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You might want to watch/re-watch the movie The Forgotten with....what's-her-face from 9 Months....Julianne Moore!

There's a spot in the movie where she's hiding behind a building and looks up at the sky and you see the clouds sorta "shift". It's maybe a split-second (I rewound it back like 3x to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing)...but I think that's similar to what you're talking about.

Just my 2 cents!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm kind of with you on this one. I don't know about things hiding in or behind the clouds, though anything is possible, but I've definitely been noticing unusualness with the clouds for the past several months, at least.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah, I have been noticing this effect too. I have seen ET craft, and am always looking for them. Just yesterday I saw two clouds about a mile apart that looked almost exactly alike. Same shape, same everything. I stopped the van to watch, and thought, well, here it comes, bot no, they dissipated. Got me thinking hard about Project Blue Beam though....

The Hoaxed Alien Invasion Scenario
UFOs will fill the skies, and government leaders will appear on television, along with friendly "aliens" who will say we are under an invasion scenario. The friendlies will help us if we give up all of our weapons immediately, no time to lose!

The Coming "Official" Announcement of the Alien Presence on Earth

Today, the government is on the horns of a dilemma. Too may sources are releasing alien information. The public could get angry at continued secrecy. So MJ-12 plans soon to make an "Official" announcement, under controlled conditions, probably Area 51. Network TV will be called to meet the staged 'landing' of the aliens, these being the Greys. They will come bearing gifts, technology that supposedly will heal Cancer and AIDS, retard aging, etc. They will tell us they are 'saviors of humanity' who have come to defend the earth against an invasion of man-eating aliens called Reptoids.

This story is a LIE, they already work for the Reptoids [reptilian aliens]! Their plan is to unify the world into a One-world Government, a 'New World Order' with the argument that only this can defeat the invasion by Reptoids. This is a trap to enslave the world's population. Control will be accomplished through the money system, a universal currency controlled by certain international bankers, who for years have been lackeys of the aliens, who seized upon their greed and lust for wealth and power as a means to bring about their evil plan to control the earth. (This also being the scenario predicted in the Bible's 'Book of Revelation' wherein only those who accept the Mark of the Beast (the aliens being the 'Beast' and the 'Mark' being some sort of laser tattoo or Credit Card they will use, which will allow people to buy and sell goods). Those who do not accept this 'Mark' must live outside the money system and survive somehow on their own, through barter etc.

SO BE AWARE! ONLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FAKE INVASION AND FAKE RAPTURE CAN PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING. DEMAND THE TRUTH FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT. TELL THEM YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ALIENS AND THAT THERE ARE GOOD ALIENS AND BAD ALIENS AND THAT MJ-12 IS PROMOTING THE BAD ALIENS AND THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT THEY HOPE TO CONTROL.

educate-yourself.org...

Cosmic Deception: The Hoaxed Alien Invasion Scenario
educate-yourself.org...

Alien Invasion & Fake Rapture
hardtruth.navhost.com...

British Schoolchildren Traumatized by Fake Alien Invasion
io9.com...

THE COMING "OFFICIAL" ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ALIEN PRESENCE ON EARTH www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Knowing our American government as I do, something like this would not surprise me one iota. All of us who are in the "know" about aliens know there are many of them already here, living in underground bases scattered all over the US. People have come forward and told us about these things, but we laughed at them, and called them liars, and worse, and have even killed them for talking too much. You all know the men I am speaking of here, so don't pretend you don't. The Rich Elite, all inclusive, have held the reins of power for many years now. They fund wars, (both sides) change the weather, and are building a weapons platform in orbit. they have their very own UFO fleet, and perhaps even a star cruiser, and anytime you see a UFO that is triangular, it is one built by humans, and flown by humans. they have even planned to escape this planet to their base on Mars until they found out Mars will suffer a pole shift too, and then there was that accident that killed a lot of them up there... baseless allegations, you say? Perhaps, perhaps not. Research it yourself, and see if you don't come to the same conclusions as I did. Thanks for listening.

top topics

join