It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Threaten To Make Up Phony Charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

I honestly believe that the police have been briefed daily on keeping a better eye on the streets for people particapating in these contest like the Obama Joker Poster Contest but now the contest is about the vaccinations. So this patrol car comes across two guys with a huge banner right next to the overpass and assumes they are going to hang it there. That's my answer.

No law had been broken but the cops decide to threaten them to comply is all. It happens everyday.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Are you a doctor or a lawyer? Do you think I'm stupid? I do not appreciate your comment, I already know that!! I have a brain ya know. And I also know that it depends on the person that knows when one is intoxicated or not. I am 54 years old and never, never had an accident, never, never, put anyone else in danger!! Actually all these years, all my friends in the partying mode always asked me to drive because I always, always, kept my # together. It is mind over the alcohol or the drugs. I have never driven when I didn't need to be. Slept it off! So you need to understand that no matter what, it is the individual, not the god*amed opinion of someone that doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

So are you saying that I am wrong in saying that 4 beers in 2 and a half hours means that you are tecnically drunk?

You can have one beer, immediately get in your car and drive and be found intoxicated. You don't have to be a doctor or a lawyer to know this. Its fairly common knowledge that it takes 1 one hour for 1 drink to leave your system.

If you feel drunk or not doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot, no matter what your age.

How are they to know what your past antics involve? Next time you feel like going to a park, do so without your alcoholic beverage and you won't get into trouble.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join