It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go AGAINST the sentiment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok, think about your general sentiment to the government, corporations and media.

Think hard.

Take a step back from your emotions and observe, what is your knee-yerk reaction to those institutions? Frustration? Hatred? Despair maybe? Something else?

Why? (I don't need an answer by the way)

The way i look at it is as follows, i could be wrong but as like everyone that is confident in his/hers critical thinking i doubt it.

What is the Media spewing as of late? What are they trying to accomplish with the tag-team dividing media world wide? Division, hate and rebellion. That is right, they are counting on a US rebellion and are confident they can crush you because they are better atit than you. Doubt that? Just look at the percieved PTB handlers that we can see and the experience they have in wanton destruction, wars and general misery, look at Africa, look at the Balkan, look at WW1 and 2, Vietnam, South America, communism, the Indians and indigenious non western civilizations world wide for the proof.

TPTB/TPTA(are)/TPOO(of old) do not like peaceful warriors, look at Gandhi, killed, Martin Luther King, killed and a lot, lot more. They are powerful and can kill every single person whenever they want. They did not kill the warlords, they did not kill despots, tirants or ruthless dictators that played by their rules, the one exception could be Saddam Hussein but he had to be killed because of his daft plan to trade Oil in Euros.

Just step back and think, what is the HARDEST thing you could do in a situation where your friends and family are slowly killed with poisioned water and food or through dismall circumstanses that did not have to happen in a civiliced community? Forgiveness and peaceful resistance, like Gandhi did, he forgave the actions and peacefully resisted Great Brittains occupation of India, he lead by example. Peaceful resistance is not only the only option left to us it will be the bane to the TP[whatever]. If nobody would do the bidding of these evil men it would truly be 1% against 99%. Who would win without even firing a shot? the 99%, without contest.

Even if i die because of it i will never kill another person, never act in hate against my fellow human even if it is a crazy nub, i do not care it goes against my very essence. If 'even' 50% wouold act like this the control structure would fall apart and more would follow.

It is cheesy like hell ( because of the media by the way. Just look at how the peacenick is portrayed in sitcoms, like a treehugging, bong lurking and out of touch individual that will not get anywhere in this world) but hate is not the answer. The only viable solution is peaceful resistance whatever happens to you or your loved ones. Yes, they have a LOT of tools to let you loose it. A lot of hoorible ways to get you into a blind rage and still you have to set it aside. Don't love them, don't forgive them, don't turn your other cheek. Just do not play their game. Like the saying says, do not let yourself be dragged down by an idiot, he will beat you with experience. The same goes for hatred, do not follow where you are being led because they have presents waiting for you when the world goes all out.

The media is steering you to hatred and violent revolution, do not follow, even if they kill Ron Paul, Alex Jones or whichever person you hold dear, do NOT retaliate in violence, retaliate in the only way that will have any chance of working when critical mass has been reached, in peaceful resistance. That is the only option that they cannot handle. Do not do it because it 'is the right thing to do' or 'because Jesus did it ( or whoever)' Do it because it will be the only way for humanity that could possibly lead to freedom.

It will be hard and everything will be done to get you riled up, do NOT play that game.

For inspiration, look at this Ex KKK guy talk about how the KKK got wiped out by one person.

www.youtube.com...

What would happen if the black reverent lost his cool?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow. For some reason, I have been thinking a lot about Martin Luther King Jr. lately.

His assassination crushed us even more than JFK. - it crushed our future, as people, and robbed us of peace. Not the kind that the UN spouts, or any politician in the world - But real peace.

If he'd been allowed to live and carry on, we would have an entirely different world today.

Now, he cared, about people, about unity, and everyone from every race knew it - that he was the man who could've brought all people together for a better world.

I think he may have been an angel snuffed out before he could change the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Wow .. what a post

You've put a lot of thought into it

and you'll prompt others to think hard and re-evaluate

You've done a lot of people a valuable service

Advice to 'step-back' and weigh things up is almost always good advice

and imo, it's particularly valuable advice in a forum such as this, where the endless conspiracies can tend to cloud judgement and encourage paranoia

S & F

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've always thought something is different...the time we live in it is different. There will be no civil war in the USA but their may be a popular uprising to return to the fundamentals of the constitution. I agree with the OP. Media is trying to split opinions and deflect from the issues. The media station FOX isn't interested in individual liberties. The Republican party isn't interested in individual liberties. They want you stand against government intervention into large monopolies, that have shipped jobs over seas, and continue to wreck the middle class of America. They say you must stand against government intervention in mega corporations, as our constitution mandates it. I say, those mega corporations have put countless small businesses out of work, and pump dollars into the politicians pockets that support changing the laws to benefit these corporations. The time we live in right now is a takeover by big business, don't let them fool you that they want the constitution.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

S&F

I've got to say tho that when a person has been trained from the youngest age to not only compete, but over-compete & scorn those they feel they have bested in life, the chances of that person trusting others enough to resist the divisive bait pumped out by MSM are virtually nil.
The foundation of our understanding of others is comparing what they might do that we ourselves could think of doing in their situation. Truthfully then, if we are bastards, even if we have a fully justified reasoning for being the way we are, how can we expect anything but the same from others? Simply, we cannot. Not unless we take a leap of faith.
How many of us look to a higher goal when we are frightened? Very few. Instead we fall back on our core beliefs.
In the USA therefore, & elsewhere to a lesser extent, it will be everyone doing their damnedest to avoid being "a loser". Even tho, as you say, the only way to prevail is to stop playing the game.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the reactions so far, it's appreciated

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by Harman

S&F

I've got to say tho that when a person has been trained from the youngest age to not only compete, but over-compete & scorn those they feel they have bested in life, the chances of that person trusting others enough to resist the divisive bait pumped out by MSM are virtually nil.
The foundation of our understanding of others is comparing what they might do that we ourselves could think of doing in their situation. Truthfully then, if we are bastards, even if we have a fully justified reasoning for being the way we are, how can we expect anything but the same from others? Simply, we cannot. Not unless we take a leap of faith.
How many of us look to a higher goal when we are frightened? Very few. Instead we fall back on our core beliefs.
In the USA therefore, & elsewhere to a lesser extent, it will be everyone doing their damnedest to avoid being "a loser". Even tho, as you say, the only way to prevail is to stop playing the game.

And the only way to deal with that is leading by example, even if you are the only one in your block. When you are truely at peace with yourself and commited to your cause people take notice, they will ask themselves how it is possible to stay content or happy in the midst of all that trouble and mayhem. That is because your posture in all this is of pivotal importance, be like that reverent in the youtube, do not take yourself to seriously, take what you believe in seriously. There is a very good reason why the word 'sheeple' is so very correct, think about that. The peaceful ones can LEAD the rest into critical thinking and individual progression, making them non sheeple
. And non sheeples are the ones that can destroy a rotten society. It sounds like a paradox but it isn't. If it doesn't feel right then it isn't, no matter how many words people throw at it.

Why is it that every single branch has his own specific language?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Harman]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

When you are truely at peace with yourself and commited to your cause people take notice,
Well, I think there are paradoxes. People only follow religious leaders for the reasons you mention, but imo, the major religions are part of the problem.
Then again, if one does not compete in the "game" & thus have status, one is considered "a loser" & ignored, especially if someone with status is saying something else. But to play the game is to be a hypocrit & thus be ignored...
Personally, now my kids are both @university, I've seriously cut down on my participation in the rat-race, but I'll tell you, I dont see anybody respecting me for it. Quite the opposite in fact

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Don't ask me, I really know nothing. Alas, I did help - a little - with the lyrics to this song back in 2000. I put the songs from the failed project up a while ago so my online musician friends could get a laugh out of them, so you can listen to it if you choose. It sounds like dog poo, you are forewarned. Pay no attention to the pics in the "video", they are just there to fill up space.

Hear The Call

Synthetic Insanity
Machinations and greed
Severance from nature
The raping of the earth and all living things
Change fate
Transcend
Listen closely for the voice within

HEAR THE CALL
LOVE IS ALL

Reaching harmony is not just a dream
It prevails on the wings of nature
And transforms the spirit of true human beings

HEAR THE CALL
LOVE IS ALL

Search your heart
Reveal
Love will heal
Releases your thoughts

LET YOUR SPIRIT SOAR

It is time to be born again once more

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by Harman

Don't ask me, I really know nothing. Alas, I did help - a little - with the lyrics to this song back in 2000. I put the songs from the failed project up a while ago so my online musician friends could get a laugh out of them, so you can listen to it if you choose. It sounds like dog poo, you are forewarned. Pay no attention to the pics in the "video", they are just there to fill up space.

Hear The Call

Synthetic Insanity
Machinations and greed
Severance from nature
The raping of the earth and all living things
Change fate
Transcend
Listen closely for the voice within

HEAR THE CALL
LOVE IS ALL

Reaching harmony is not just a dream
It prevails on the wings of nature
And transforms the spirit of true human beings

HEAR THE CALL
LOVE IS ALL

Search your heart
Reveal
Love will heal
Releases your thoughts

LET YOUR SPIRIT SOAR

It is time to be born again once more

Melikes
, but couldn't listen to the actual song because you just linked youtube but not the song

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Bloody hell, I keep doing that.

Let's see if I can do this right.

www.youtube.com...

I listened again to this last night while I was supposed to have been posting the link. For a digital recording it sure sounds like crap but that's the way the whole project went. We failed miserably but at least the song ideas are down. Maybe someday we can get it right.

top topics

join