It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Nazca Lines" near Pine Gap, Northern Territory, Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We don't want to get into Pine Gap and the people who worked there
and the one that escaped.
I think the last name is Day and might have videos up and web site
and a few books and a tour once in a while perhaps.

Told you right off it was ancient irrigation ditch.
We don't do that now because the Illuminati fear that symbol.
Like the coil behind the sitting Tesla.
Yes indeed the spiral is to be ignored.

And the space men rock carvings are tombstones.
See "America B.C." by Barry Fell for examples.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Zorgon, nice thread.

I am also looking for the coordinates of the spirals, I didn't see them on your website. Did I miss them somewhere?

S & F

Thanks!

Also, there is a lot of strangeness found on GE around that entire area. No wonder they call it Alice in Wonderland.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Julie Washington]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hi Julie

I initially had the same problem finding them. But they're actually staring at you, if you look down to the bottom right of the large spiral photo that Zorgon linked to.

Anyway, to save you time: the coordinates are: -23 49 17.57 +133 49 58.83
Just punch those digits into Google Earth and presto!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Zorgon, tell them you were possessed or something..

'Psychological Experiment'

Things are not always as they seem or as we would like them to be

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Thanks,

I'm not buying the irrigation theory yet. Irrigation circles are usually "circles" not spirals and usually farther apart in their lines. Also, wouldn't these be located in several places rather than just this one spot? (or are there more around here that I haven't seen) if this was a usual irrigation practice?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Julie Washington]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
About the UFO Landing Site, what do you think of this?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nevermind, did not see the newer posts.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That is off the Tonopah Test Site the 'new' area 51. If you look at the airfield you will see all the airplanes are under metal covers

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Imagir

That is off the Tonopah Test Site the 'new' area 51. If you look at the airfield you will see all the airplanes are under metal covers

Right, Zorgon. Tonopah S4.
But that is an enormous trap door of metal?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

But that is an enormous trap door of metal?

Well how do you think they launch their giant star cruisers?

On another note I think that this thread as been extremely helpful as to general information about Pine Gap, as well the proper identification of what could appear 'anomalous' at first glance. Great thread Zorgon.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I'm not buying the irrigation theory yet. Irrigation circles are usually "circles" not spirals and usually farther apart in their lines.

One MAJOR problem with the 'irrigation' theory...

There has to be a reason to irrigate the area

There is no farm here... its the access road to Pine Gap which has been there since December 1966

And I am pretty sure Australians don't irrigate the desert without reason.

I really wish skeptics would take a minute to apply logic to a situation before just calling overlapping spirals of various sizes 'irrigation' when there is NO irrigation equipment, NO sign of any farming and that 'irrigation' areas have few lines left by the wheels of the sprayer. Also if they overlapped the machines would crash into each other

Irrigation near Area 51

[edit on 30-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is it possible they are used for some type of satellite targeting purposes? They also look similar to inactive bombing targets, although I see no evidence of why they would be there. I dunno, I am just trying to throw out some alternate explanations since some do not like the irrigation explanation.
Although I must say that the irrigation explanation seems more logical.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Although I must say that the irrigation explanation seems more logical.

Most logical to me is the Aboriginal rock art explanation

Is it possible they are used for some type of satellite targeting purposes?

Why would they have a bombing or any other type of target within feet of a main highway? Most targets I have seen are well within military preserves, not next to a road where a miss might take out a road train or tourist

[edit on 30-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nairda
20° 0'24.42"S 69°39'22.20"W
Anybody has an idea what they could be?
Nairda

More here...
bbs.keyhole.com...

Pre Columbian settlements related to the Incas is all I have found so far... But dang that area you found is VAST... Farm terraces maybe...

Might have to look more closely into that area...

Lots of land scribbles in Chile

Pintados Geoglyphs
-20° 37' 29.93", -69° 39' 45.26"

Chiza, Chile
-19° 12' 14.02", -70° 0' 29.82"

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator
The circles you see have been put in place on top of an old airstrip. They are made with a tractor, ploughed into the ground to trap water, helps stop erosion.. sorry to dismantle your thread.

Not a problem
Have a name for that old airstrip?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You know in my honest opinion I think gold is gonna be important when we all learn the truth of all alien and ufo activity.. I think that is why the government is really buying it all up... That is just my opinion..

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL, I was talking about a much older bomb run, BEFORE any roads were around there possibly. Hey, I was just throwing out ideas since you weren't happy with the main explanation....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The circles you see have been put in place on top of an old airstrip. They are made with a tractor, ploughed into the ground to trap water, helps stop erosion.. sorry to dismantle your thread. I live in Alice Springs. The Spiral rock carvings where used by the Aboriginal people to indicate there is a water hole close by. Hope this clears things up for you all..

Damn came in to slow to this thread.....As above...100% case closed.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I am completely blown away.

I know a lot of stuff - but this one - first time hear about it. It makes me wonder what else is out there?

SF

They are about 100 something meters to the left just off Stuart Highway just before the Hatt Road turn off(left).

They aren't some big conspiracy, I've seen these things before, and there is a legit reason for them, nothing 'secret' or related to aliens or ufos. Unfortunately it's not coming to mind right now.

In fact the more I think about it, there really isn't anything all that strange or out of the ordinary about those lines...

edit - I should mention I've seen them on GE near Pine Gap before, but also that I've seen similar stuff in real life out in rural farming areas.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by BLV12]

edit 2 - I was just about to add again that if you look closer on GE, you'll notice vegetation growing in the circle lines..but it seems the matter has been addressed above and I missed it.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by BLV12]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The rings in these photos look like ancient Healing Circles to me, or Bora Rings as they are called here

Edit to say:- Having read the thread through I can see it is possible for them to be tractor made as suggested

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Tayesin]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join