It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Nazca Lines" near Pine Gap, Northern Territory, Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Depsite it being the desert, there are a few things around that area by the way. There are the Henbury meteorite craters, the Santa Teresa community, Virginia camel farm and also rainbow valley. I wonder if any of these have something to do with the markings?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by zorgon
Yes... seems to be the consensus... just curious no one has explored it. I wonder if they can be easily seen on the ground? As you say, its not a place someone can just pop over to look at it, unless we can find someone living in Alice Springs

Im actually probably the closest person on ATS to this place believe it or not. I dont think its would be that wise to go around snooping that area thought considering its close proximity to Pine Gap...

Nah. You'll be fine. Just wear something that fits in with the desert locale and you'll blend right in. Perhaps something like this:

Of course, the RPG is optional, but the roos do get pretty big out there

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
Of course, the RPG is optional, but the roos do get pretty big out there

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mckyle]

Hey, I do live in Woomera

Im no stranger to big roos

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Hey, I do live in Woomera

Im no stranger to big roos

Haha. I can imagine. You would get the big reds down there, wouldn't you?

By the way, are you staying in Woomera, or just there on a post?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Maybe you could pop over and check it out?

Kind of dangerous....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee1d67b200a7.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Email sent. Knowing Des, he'll answer straight away if his near a terminal. If not, then he might be conferencing.

I'll post back as soon as I get a response

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen an explanation for these circles, but I can't recall where.

As I think about it, I wonder if that was here on ATS. I recall there was a rather silly thread about a "cloaked" or "buried" UFO in Oz, as seen on Google Earth.

If I am thinking correctly, the "cloaked" or "buried" UFO was shown to be circles such as these, under & around vegetation. I'm sure I recall an explanation as to the nature of the circles.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
As I think about it, I wonder if that was here on ATS. I recall there was a rather silly thread about a "cloaked" or "buried" UFO in Oz, as seen on Google Earth.

Sam
Hi ya mate.

I can't believe for a minute that there would ever be a silly thread on ATS!!!

Say it ain't so!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Im actually probably the closest person on ATS to this place believe it or not. I dont think its would be that wise to go around snooping that area thought considering its close proximity to Pine Gap. If its not far off the Stuart Highway then lots of people have probably driven past it..

Well its right on the corner... and I see no fences...

I doubt you would see them driving by. Not sure I would recommend the burnoose and roo stopper
but perhaps a phone call or letter to the PR department of the Gap...

Last update I had on that is 2002

Commanding Officer
Det 11, ESD, Alice Springs
Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap
Northern Territory, Australia P.O. Box 2477
William M. Totten
Chief, Supply & Services
(61) 8951-2046 FAX: (61) 8951-2062

But I am sure they are in the phone book

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Sam
Hi ya mate.

Say it ain't so!!!!

I'm sorry, but it's true.

You'll just have to deal with it in your own way.

My way was to post a picture of Valiant Thor going for a spin in his Valiant with Billy Meier & some space rods.

Commander Raleon is not happy with me.

Nor are the mods.......they must be Holden men.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Sam
Hi ya mate.
Say it ain't so!!!!

I'm sorry, but it's true.

You'll just have to deal with it in your own way.

My way was to post a picture of Valiant Thor going for a spin in his Valiant with Billy Meier & some space rods.

Commander Raleon is not happy with me.

Nor are the mods.......they must be Holden men.
[edit on 30-8-2009 by Sam60]

I guess Commander Raleon Drives a Monaro - when he's visiting Earth that is. I don't think he likes me either after I quizzed him about a his alleged ET heritage. I guess on his planet that's a rude question to ask - a cultural thing ;-)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My first impression upon seeing the largest one was it looks like an Aztec calendar....but its hard to say....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hi guys

mckyle, Chadwickus,Sam60,OZweatherman,and everyone else

hoping you are all having a good weekend.

Zorgon I come across another connection to the Nazca lines here in Australia.

The link with the Wandjina drawings in Western Australia.

The Nazca

The Wandjina spirit drawings

they show some resemblance.
I will look at the Ewaninga Rock Carvings a little closer to see if I can spot a connection also.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I recommend taking a look at the sand-script. Perhaps those 4 circular shapes represent the volume of the `etheric` realms, as Ingo Swann mentions and steps through in the simplest form at the International Remote Viewer Association Conference 2006 - `Human Super Sensitivities and the Future`.

Ironically the smaller volume of the ball looks to be about 7% that of the total of adding all 4 up, also interestingly, if I recall there are many `etheric` plains, and the idea of entanglement and realms that do not exist in matter, or obervable reality (like that has been recently discovered in q physics) can be found embedded in the language of the sandscript itself.

i.e. the complexity of the language and meanings are more adequate for explaining quantum physical properties, and intuitiveness via motor cortex.

To summarise, if these drawings are as old as 3000 years or more, its likely the makers and/or their culture would have had contact with this advanced language and it may have had an effect in their actions... not many people would create big things like this unless they had a belief that there was more in the universe than just matter.. say intention & intuitivity, and causality, higher properties that apply to matter, but are not necessarily the matter themselves. i.e. holographic universe. Dr Edgar Mitchell work on PCAR, and universal evolution.

Including my own work on a General Theory Of Quantum Mechanical Properties in Observable Statistical and Evolutionary Systems. Which predicts that making these shapes could not only represent conscious proccesses but reveal to us as to the nature of consciousness, historically, culturally and perhaps scientifically.

To begin to understand this stuff I think it's important to understand the critical principia, of the vastly differing philosophy, mind and consciousness which is present in complex languages, a psychological result versus performing tests an inadvertently large number of repeats or times, this is interesting because q physics has rendered us the same set of interest, and i expect to find more signs in old literature from such older cultures; whats significant is the scientific process itself of working out q physics is far from the idea of independent conscious thought (overcoming chance), something that science, in quantum physics) can now accept as an 'existing thing', which is not 'defined or fully accounted for' which is interesting because if scientists had adopted a linguistical/motor cortex approach they'd have likely learnt the same thing, but have been about to account for it experiential-y, and thus drawn themselves to create these interestingly mathematical and dimensional arts.

So anyone looking at anything, based on any model, should consider that models constantly change based on language, culture, science. Thus, communicating an immaterial concept in a material language, makes for the most of long winded approaches. In any case, repeating a test in a lab under controlled conditions fails to meet the requirements of consciousness any way; so maybe the proportions of these rings is significant, maybe it represents something important enough to merit it, much like the sand script details of many 'plains' of existance so so long ago.

A

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Pine Gap is a grey/reptilian US evil forces base. Go from there. Look up grey/reptilian base at Pine Gap Australia.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
For me this is one of the best!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

G'day Imagir

What is that picture you posted?

Can you provide some details?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Giant of Atacama, Atacama Desert, Chile

19° 56′ 56″ S, 69° 37′ 59″ W

That is where NASA has a 'Mars on Earth' area

One thing I have noticed is that wherever I find strange markings NASA or the Military is close by...

[edit on 30-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thank you Z for posting these fine photos
Very fascinating and i´m gonna keep an eye out from now on for this.

But i have 1 q ? Zorgon ?? are you John Lear ? just had a hunch about that?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
To me, Friend,

They look very much like old, discontinued central pivot sprinkling systems.

However, the concentric circles are too many and too close together for that, imho.

Yet, their size and placement near each other also looks like that.

Quite puzzling. Please U2U me if you ever get a definitive answer.

Blessings,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join