It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Board fights to keep its secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Federal Reserve Board fights to keep its secrets

www.wnd.com

The Federal Reserve Board, despite being ordered to disclose to whom it awarded roughly $2 trillion in discount "stimulus" loans, is fighting to keep the information under wraps as a protected "trade secret."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve keeps stonewalling the disclosure of $2 Trillion in " stimulus loans" bailouts. As banks toughen lending practices and now are raising credit card rates or even terminating credit cards on a whim of a late payment. The American public is being taken to the cleaners by these very same banks that were recently bailed out with our taxes. Quoting Dr. Ron Paul " They ( The Fed) have been given the power to create money, by the trillions, and to give it to their friends, under any terms they wish, with little or no meaningful oversight or accountability. "

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I smell civil dissent.

I smell civil discord.

I smell a civil revolution very soon. Once people in general start to realize what these banks are doing with YOUR money, people will be up in arms.

The signs are already starting. Once the Audit The Fed Bill passes (probably by January) it's gonna hit the fan and people will not be pleased by the report.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I smell civil dissent.

I smell civil discord.

I smell a civil revolution very soon. Once people in general start to realize what these banks are doing with YOUR money, people will be up in arms.

The signs are already starting. Once the Audit The Fed Bill passes (probably by January) it's gonna hit the fan and people will not be pleased by the report.

~Keeper

The collapse will most likely happen earlier. Look for an action packed October/November.
The recent MSM spotlight on Militias has helped increase membership and cross networking 10xfold. Things are getting organized and people for the most part are ready.

The writing has been on the walls for several decades. Those who bothered to read the signs have been preparing, teaching and spreading the word.

The momentum is growing and I'm not sure what if anything, could possibly stop it now that it's started to build strength.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It kind of reminds me of when you catch a kid doing something like hiding something behind their back. They tell you time and time again there is nothing behind their backs but you know there is. The Fed is just kicking and screaming because it doesn't want to show us what's hiding behind its back because they know once we see what they are hiding they will be in BIG trouble! And I'm guessing it isn't a pre dinner cookie.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The FED disgusts me

Huge massive crooks

And when Obama gave Bernanke another term, the marketing of Bernanke accross the msm was nauseating!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The senior leadership and guiding members of the Republican and Democratic cabal are just as responsible..... make no mistake about it.

This is organized crime people. It's SUPRA-national and 'next-level' stuff.

I mean, if people have been paying attention at all they must have been noticing exactly who gets in trouble for disregarding the spirit of the law and who doesn't.

Immunity. They want to 'negotiate' their way out of this.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
It kind of reminds me of when you catch a kid doing something like hiding something behind their back. They tell you time and time again there is nothing behind their backs but you know there is. The Fed is just kicking and screaming because it doesn't want to show us what's hiding behind its back because they know once we see what they are hiding they will be in BIG trouble! And I'm guessing it isn't a pre dinner cookie.

Excellent way to paraphrase the story.

I am really worried though. I mean everyone is all excited about this like, "YAY! We're free from the tyranny of the Federal Reserve!"

But I am going, "OH NO, general chaos and fighting and civil war are looming just ahead of that!"

What the Fed is hiding is not a cookie, but I bet it's alot like that AIG bailout and how AIG gave huge huge bonuses out with it to their top people.

I bet alot of families who prosess last names like Rothschild and Rockefeller and Bernanke have gotten quite the bailout recently, and I doubt the Fed wants that information known to the general public, imagine the outcry!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
It kind of reminds me of when you catch a kid doing something like hiding something behind their back. They tell you time and time again there is nothing behind their backs but you know there is.

Leave it to an "AngryMomma" to come up with the perfect description of what is going on.

I'd expect this will be tied up for quite some time as it goes through any appeals or even the SCOTUS.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just goes to show you have ridiculous and power hungry the fed really is. Yet another reason to open up the books and see whats really going on. I mean we did just give bernanke the greenlight to go ahead and continue to his job...we mind as well see whats really been going on. It's only a matter of time before the ball of yarn they created around secrets unwravels. Plus this government is pissing off people more than the bush administration did...which is a good thing I suppose because we're one step closer to knocking down their walls and seeing whats really going on.

It's sneaky actions like this that the fed takes that only instigate more problems and comments about it.

new topics

top topics

join