It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeti in Poland video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The more i see it the more i think its not a hoax, i mean i can quite happily agree that it is one but im not sure. Its the goat thats throwing me, if its a fake vid i would lean to the goat being fake aswell. It would be hard to get a guy in a monkey suit up past the goat then come back down towards the goat without it being spooked, not impossible but hard.
If real it may of being stalking the goat, that would explain the hunched over look and the careful footing of the 'Yeti'.
Just throwing it out there really.
I dont really hear the giggling that others are hearing, maybe a Polish speaker can translate what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It doesnt even look like a suit to me, looks like a guy in a black hooded jacket and BDUs...
Hell I would have gone after it. Surely 45 seconds isnt enough in his eyes?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
cool Chewie suit! Harrison Ford would be somewhat proud !

Come on............... how many more of these guys-in-a-wookie-suit do we have to see..?

Love the way the camera turns away the first time, to kind of give a realistic look to the video....

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
))))))

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I can't say if it's real or not... but something I haven't seen mentioned is... is there TWO Yeti's in the video? It looks like the first Yeti filmed is in a different location than the second Yeti, judging by the rock formations around them. It looks like the camera films one Yeti, then there is the annoying shaking all over, and the camera goes in a different direction to ANOTHER Yeti. I only looked at the video twice but it appears, to me at least, that this is a video of TWO supposed Yeti's (or is the plural Yeti lol?).

Anyone else notice this? So, assuming this is a hoax and assuming that I am correct in my other assumption, then that means we would have TWO guys walking around in monkey suits. I'm not sure if that makes a difference but I think it would be the first multiple Bigfoot/Yeti sighting I've ever seen.

I watched the video back and its definitely the one "yeti". Look at the rock formation I underlined in these 3 stills, its constant, so the "yeti" is the same one throughtout the video.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hmmm. After viewing this several times and playing it frame by frame. The arms look pretty long to me. Also his body and limbs look pretty thick too. As for the creature being unsteady on the rocks.....so? What does that have to do with anything? It's rocky. It's uneven terrain. I've seen animals in the wild fall down and have trouble walking in the wilderness. I was born in Alaska and lived there for a while. I have seen alot of wild life. As far as it seeming to be too human. Well, that has been a description from alot of witnesses. They all said how human it seemed. Anyway, how can you say it's a hoax because it moves like a person....are you the resident hairy biped expert? Come off it. Every video gets dubbed a hoax because it moves too human. LOL. Bigfoot/Yeti are supposed to be very closely related to us. Hence, they move like HUMANS! Great find though. Any how that looks like a pretty dangerous place to dress in a suit and pull off a hoax. Pretty rugged terrain.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join