It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closer To The Truth...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yeah... you're getting closer to the truth...

Alot closer.

And by the time you disguard particle physics, and quantum measurements.... you will know alot more.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

First of all thanks for taking interest to my thread! Appreciate any views on the topic as I have never experienced any thing like it.

As far as consciousness... It felt like a dream but extremely vivid!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The moment I read your post the first thing I thought of was something I read recently about the idea of a holographic universe. I don't remember exactly where it was I read this article (I'll see if I can find it), but the way this guy illustrates a point really got me to thinking. His point was to show how things in the universe could be more connected than anyone ever realized. It had to do with an experiment done that showed possible evidence of subatomic particles communicating with each other instantaneously, which is a violation of Einstein's theory of relativity (nothing travels faster than light). While I think the experiment's results were controversial and perhaps inconclusive in regards to methodology, currently there is no fairly accurate way to see for sure. Some guy came along and developed a theory of a holographic universe based on these findings and made the following illustration:

Suppose you have a fish tank and in it is one fish. You have 2 cameras pointing at the tank from different angles, one facing the front, the other the side. You as an observer are unaware of the cameras and are only aware of the fish and roughly, the edges of the tank. From your perspective, there are 2 fish. However these fish have a certain relationship to each other that when one faces forward, the other faces the side instantaneously. This being quite odd from your perspective, you gather they are communicating in a special way. The reality of it is not that they are sending some sort of mysterious signal back and forth, but because their seperateness is an illusion.
As far as the dream in it's entirety goes, I'm not much of a dream expert....but I too have had some of the most vivid dreams that cause me to wake up and ponder my existance. ...dreams are also a funny thing in that everyone has them.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Can this pleased be moved to the short stories forum or something ....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You saw the Rainbow Man.
The colors of the oil slick verify this.

There are good ones and evil ones. So be very discerning about the information you receive.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The rainbow man
Care to elaborate more...

I have never heard of such a thing!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join