It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Specific Involuntary Quarantine Orders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I had the feeling that people will barricade themselves in their homes and will rather die fighting that allowing some government official take them out of their homes.

This will cause a civil insurrection that will may turn into a full blown confrontation, I don't think that our government will want this to happen.

People will not take this type of mass segregation very kindly.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They wont let you stay in your home, you will be forced into internment camps, if you dont except vaccines...imo

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think this says a lot...

"It shall not be a defense to a prosecution for this offense that the commissioner or the local public health authority erroneously determined that noncompliance would pose a serious danger to public health, if the commissioner or local public health authority was acting in good faith under color of official authority."

So even if you're not sick and they force you to leave your home and you get sick in a facility, providing they're not just death camps, then you have no recourse. Seems similar to the vaccine immunity. They're gonna make sure we get what we "need" for our health regardless of if we want it or not. They were just looking out for all of us and you stood in the way of that so sorry...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gaborn415

This is a no win situation, no matter how you look at it, we are not

being given any OPTIONS here, its their way or no way!!! imo and

im a nurse

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They will have to shoot the guns out of my hand before they put me in an internment camp. If they want me I will sit right on my front porch, behind my sandbags, with a s*** load of ammo for everyone of my guns. But if they are gonna try, they better be ready to loose some people in the process.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. nameless

Heres the thing with that, tptb know that a lot of people and families are armed to the teeth... I would wager that they are prepared for that with god only knows what types of weapons. This truly is alarming...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hello all,

The key here is to NOT panic....fear is what drives the elite.

Ever since I found out that 9-11 was an inside job, I started to understand how the game was played.
I realized that I was participating in THEIR game and therefore I was partly to blame. I was feeding into their fear, by spreading fear myself.

STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME...

So....now I am creating my own game, my game is full of truth and love and peace and joy. If anything does not fit in with my game (like fear), I simply reject it.

I find what works for me is to not pay attention to any of the fearmongering stuff.
I am a sovereign individual with the right to live my life in peace and harmony with the ways of Mother Earth. If TPTB infringe on my sovereignty, they will have to deal with my 2nd amendment smith and wesson. (I'm not a pushover)

If you want to start to free yourself from fear, you need to be self sufficient......know that you can survive for long periods of time if the grid should happen to go down....
I have a little experience after being through 8 hurricanes in 2 years in south Florida. (2004-2005)

keeping plenty of storable food and water can do wonders to make you feel empowered..

NO MORE FEAR.

PEACE and LOVE....

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Yeah, this is getting pretty scary when you think about it, but not much that I can do about it. Forcing me to go to a FEMA death camp!!!! Hell's no establishment. I aint falling for any more tricks. If I go down I guess I will go down fighting, with honor, rather then be stuck in a FEMA death camp and getting gassed.

When they bust down my door, most likely theyll find me with my bottle of vodka blasting ACDC, lol preparing to knock them out.

I am ready when you guys are to round me up!!!! But I tell you I am going down fighting. HAHA

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Communities will get together and will fight back, it will turn very ugly in a very short amount of time if they see the national guard walking or the military down the street.

Here in the south nobody will allow anybody to take them out of their homes without a fight.

Right now people are very aware of the government plans we have been aware for a long time.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The scariest part of al this stuff is the level of cooperation they will get from local authorities, some of whom will know that this whole thing is a bunch of crap , perpertrated by the government. The government is hoping fear will take hold, and sheeple will demand their shots.

Does everyone realize the level of cooperation that it takes to pull this scam off?? as already posted, upwards of 30,000 people a year die from regular flu, and it hardly makes the headlines. What's with the excitement over a few hundred deaths??

They are setting us up to get rid of as many of us as they can. The planned de-population of the world has started.

I'm waiting for the questions as to why the vaccine hasn't been tested. The MSM is obviously in the tank for the government. There doesn't seem to be much of a protest by local authorities as to the forced vaccinations. WE are all obviously screwed.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I teach my students (martial arts) that you don't wait untill you've been punched in the nose to fight back.

He is at a disadvantage who is in a fight but doesn't know it whilst his opponent does. The sooner you realize you are in a fight the better off you'll be. For Most that isn't untill they have been punched in the nose and then it's too late. Most fights are won by the peson who throws and lands the first puch. Why? The psychological damage sets in quick when you have been hurt and it is very easy to allow yourself to go internal.
Assesing damage while you are in a fight is a sure way to lose a fight.

So the question is, when are 'we' going to realize that we are in a fight?
Cuz',I gotta tell ya, if you are waiting for them to come and get ya,......It WILL be too late.

The time to fight back is yeaterday. If we don't act pronto then don't bother fighting back down the road, It WILL be too late.

In my humble uneducated opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This should help alot of you who have not done research on the H1N1 virus. This explains how Baxter the company that is making the vaccine registered a patent a full year before H1N1 actually suposably was first found in mexico.
BAXTER PATENT ON SWINE FLU VACCINE OBTAINED IN AUGUST 2008(Patent Number: US 2009/0060950 A1) The adjuvant called MF-59 Contains SQUALENE which can cause: Lupus
Multiple Sclerosis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Very assuredly MF-59 WILL damage your immune system so that you cannot fight future illness. Animal studies show that this ingredient MF-59 has killed animals only 1 in 14 animals survived in a study. The ingredient is not approved by the FDA but the N1H1 is approved by the FDA. Does this make any sense in a rush to get billions of dollars sold to the US government in a fear campaign. Most people know by now that these vaccines contain harmful ingredients namely: Mercury - destroys brain cells
Aluminum- toxic and destroys immune system
MF-59 - kills animals and remains untested in humans SQUALENE is linked to the tests done in the Gulf War Syndrome where the Veteran Affairs Department admits that soldiers were inoculated with the ANTHRAX VACCINE just for one year from 1990 to 1991. These soldiers developed deadly auto-immune diseases in great numbers and the ALS, Lupus, Transverse Myelitis, Blindness and other major illness from those very vaccines that were predominately tested on the US soldiers as guinea pigs for science. Every soldier and every mother of a son -who came back after being vaccinated with these deadly vaccines should be writing to their congressman, senators and the President to stop these vaccines from being even produced by corporate greedy drug companies now. The President has greatly under estimated the damage these vaccines will cost him in health care costs which will be massive and into the billions of dollars. WHAT THE SWINE FLU VACCINE WILL DO TO YOU BODY Once it is injected-there is very little you can do to protect yourself from death, disease and a very damaged immune system. You also will not be able to blame, sue or get compensation for your medical bills, hospitalization or detoxing the chemicals in your body. Once these chemicals are floating around damaging your : Organs, Brain, Eyes, Stomach, Liver, Lungs, Heart, Bowels All your major organs and the most important part -your immune system will be damaged forever. The insurance companies will stop covering Swine Flu Vaccine related claims because there will be too many of them. The Obama Health Care program will be over burdened with Swine Flu vaccine damaged patients and the whole system will break down eventually with the numbers of diseased vaccine recipients.
www.PoliticolNews.com August 12, 2009

This is your brain on the truth! Any questions????

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by orderedchaos
Internment camps keep coming to mind, and they have for a while now. It was proven by the 400,000 troops they wanted here at home, and the job recruitments online.

Yes it is all fitting together like a puzzle, making one giant ugly picture. Seriously...is there anything missing that would need to be there for this to all turn from a bad dream, bad feelings to a very real nightmare?

No...nothing missing...so it is like a ticking time bomb...
Just waiting to go off.

the only thing missing in what has up to this point been posted is the bill that some guy is trying to get out that would give obama the unlimited power to suspend the internet under the so called issue of a cyber attack...

There is the missing key.. if he gets that power there is no way people are ever going to know what is actually happening to any of us... wewould have to depend upon state controlled MSM...and lord knows they are not going to tell us anything....

he could shut down the internet and declare martial law and suspend the constitution... and then millions would have to be at the mercy of all these crooks...

well the only other thing like someone said is run or fight... so we shall see

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Notice the date on the order?

1 may 09

4 months old.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just make sure you have perfected the art of making Molotovs, and such. It's hard to round up people with the sniffles if you're on fire!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I hope a government agency reads this post. I will warn you, if you do threaten these actions against me or my family, you will be met with extreme prejudice from one of several weapons. I hope you are willing to lose a good amount of your "scouts" as I am a very good aim. And I am more than willing to kill to protect my family and my rights.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
I teach my students (martial arts) that you don't wait untill you've been punched in the nose to fight back....
.... So the question is, when are 'we' going to realize that we are in a fight?
Cuz',I gotta tell ya, if you are waiting for them to come and get ya,......It WILL be too late.
The time to fight back is yeaterday. If we don't act pronto then don't bother fighting back down the road, It WILL be too late.
In my humble uneducated opinion of course.

So, if what you say is correct, what did you do to "fight back" "yesterday"?
Sorry, I see these type posts urging unspecified actions against TPTB but in the media I don't read of anything happening. Me thinks, many talk tough and do little.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigshow

I hope you are serious but the time to act isn't when they come to take you away, It is right...............NOW!!!!!
I do understand that it is easier said than done. We all have families and it is very hard to step outside of our comfort zone until we absolutely have to. I applaud and stand in awe at the size of your balls and am glad to hear that there are some of us who are willing to die for freedom rather than live as a slave. Because that is exactly the choice we will all soon have to make.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think they'll have plenty of cooperation when they come to haul people away to the camps.

Born of fear, how many people won't turn on their neighbor when they think it's for the best? Even now, the WH is encouraging people to turn their neighbors in.

The ones that get the shot will turn on the ones that haven't.

Division is a weapon in their arsenal. They're already using it, and it's already working.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Man-oh-man.

Second line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join