It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Specific Involuntary Quarantine Orders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well here it is in black and white specific to H1N1 this is Iowa's pdf.
So far this is the only State specific send you away quarantine order i have found.

www2a.cdc.gov...

The Iowa Department of Public Health (Department) has determined that you have had contact with a person with Novel Influenza A H1N1. Novel Influenza A H1N1 is a disease which is spread from person to person and is associated fever (greater than 100.0 F), cough, sore throat, rhinorrhea (runny nose), nasal congestion, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Novel Influenza A H1N1 presents a risk of serious harm to public health and if it spreads in the community severe public health consequences may result.

The Department has determined that it is necessary to quarantine your movement to a specific facility to prevent further spread of this disease. The Department has determined that quarantine in your home and other less restrictive alternatives are not acceptable because [insert the reason home quarantine is not acceptable, the person violated a previously issued home quarantine order, the person does not have an appropriate home setting conducive to home quarantine, etc.] The Department is therefore ordering you to comply with the following provisions during the entire period of quarantine:

This is getting Scary.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Massachusetts
Mass.gov PDF

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease and to prevent the spread of communicable or possibly communicable disease, provided that any vaccine to be administered must not be such as is reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual; and (2) to treat individuals exposed to or infected with disease, provided that treatment must not be such as is reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual.

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction. (c) Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health, the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority:

(1) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any individual; provided that decontamination measures must be by the least restrictive means necessary to protect the public health and must be such as are not reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual; and (2) to perform physical examinations, tests, and specimen collection necessary to diagnose a disease or condition and ascertain whether an individual presents a risk to public health.

Whenever the commissioner, or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction,
determines that an individual or group of individuals has or may have a disease or condition dangerous to the public health or is or may be infected with an agent of such a disease or condition, which disease or condition is transmissible between people and poses a serious danger to public health, the commissioner, or a local public health authority may order such individual or group to be isolated or quarantined. An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public
health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health. The order may be a verbal order in exigent circumstances, and in such case it shall be followed by a written order as soon as reasonably possible. The written order shall be delivered personally, but if that is not possible, it shall be delivered in a manner that is reasonably calculated to notify the individual or group of it. In the case of a group, this may include delivery through the mass media and posting in a place where group members are reasonably likely to see it.

An officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order for isolation or quarantine and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order.

Law enforcement authorities, upon order of the commissioner or his agent or at the request of a local public health authority pursuant to such order, shall assist emergency medical technicians or other appropriate medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such person to the treatment center. No law enforcement authority or medical personnel shall be held criminally or civilly liable as a result of an act or omission carried out in good faith in reliance on said order.

It shall not be a defense to a prosecution for this offense that the commissioner or the local public health authority erroneously determined that noncompliance would pose a serious danger to public health, if the commissioner or local public health authority was acting in good faith under color of official authority.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluecuddle

C'mon! This is getting stupid. They want to quarantine other than your home?

This is not about swine flu. They are using it as an excuse. Seasonal flu has a death rate much higher.

What kind of bullpoop are they trying to pull?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Internment camps keep coming to mind, and they have for a while now. It was proven by the 400,000 troops they wanted here at home, and the job recruitments online.

I'm thinking different kind of extermination. Who's to say the only killer has to be in the vaccinations?

Camps in previous years were used as eugenics genocide.

I'll be the vaccinations will be used against the groups they want done away with.

The insolents will be tortured, abused, forced to conform, or outright killed as examples in the detainment camps.

I can ramble on and on with theories, but I won't.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just be ready to run and or fight. There is a diffinit smell of bs in the air with all these bill being passed at record pace.
I would also think that whatever they are planing will start at night when most are asleep. So be aleart young Jedi's

ps. if you don't know who Jedi's are , you are on the wrong site.

peace

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

What indeed.

Read the main text above again folks, then again, and again.

Sit quietly...if you partake, have a drink or other drug of preference perhaps..
and read that lot a few more times...

Have you come to realize yet, exactly what that document actually is saying?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The best I've heard about H1N1 is that its just like any other flu. The worst is that its twice as bad. And suddenly for this typical to somewhat bad flu season the government has to go nuts and lock us all up, and force a vaccine upon us that is equally or more dangerous as the flu itself as all the previous flu vaccines have turned out to be?

This is what happens when insane authoritarians in government make vaccine companies their constituents instead of the public.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It makes me wonder what they have in store for the masses if this doesn't go according to plan... Death by flu may not be so bad... I know....just saying....

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The S. Flu is simply a catalyst.

It has a purpose -

To pose a PROBLEM

PROBLEM causes a REACTION

- reaction is ... fear? division?

SOLUTION - is it control? population reduction?
maybe sacrificing the public to garner control?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its been on and on the local news lately...different stories about local companies holding meetings about how to handle work loads when a lot of employees are out sick... I don't know...I think they are about to unleash something that is disguised as flu...mimmicks flu...but is NOT any type of flu...of course everyone will scream swine flu because we have already been conditioned to think along those lines...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The "special facility" is a Fema camp and they have no facilities for long term residents but they do have gas chambers and incinerators. No one is able to investigate the Fema camps because they are top secret. Missouri legislature is investigating MIAC report, they should be investigating Fema camps in Missouri. One in Missouri is shown on a Youtube clip to have an immense gas tank in the middle

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know how to tell something is up with this? You had to pay attention when they FIRST started talking about the swine flu (before calling it H1N1)

Here on the local news in Dallas, people were tlaking about a pandemic, so the news had some doctor come on who made it quite clear that the swine flu isn't even as bad as the regular flu, so there is no reason to worry....

Now all of a sudden people will be quarentined if they don't take the shot?? I've never been quarantined for not taking a regular flu shot... so why should I be for not taking one for this flu? Which is less severe?

Something isn't right. At all.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
Internment camps keep coming to mind, and they have for a while now. It was proven by the 400,000 troops they wanted here at home, and the job recruitments online.

Yes it is all fitting together like a puzzle, making one giant ugly picture. Seriously...is there anything missing that would need to be there for this to all turn from a bad dream, bad feelings to a very real nightmare?

No...nothing missing...so it is like a ticking time bomb...
Just waiting to go off.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind

Here on the local news in Dallas, people were tlaking about a pandemic, so the news had some doctor come on who made it quite clear that the swine flu isn't even as bad as the regular flu, so there is no reason to worry....

Now all of a sudden people will be quarentined if they don't take the shot?? I've never been quarantined for not taking a regular flu shot... so why should I be for not taking one for this flu?

The H1N1 vaccine has the live virus in it, maybe it's this new lung attacking strain. This may be how the virus will be spread, through virus shedding and the M59 Squalene adjuvant. The bottom line is when people take the vaccine, they are getting the living virus injected right into them. Maybe the virus will be spread using the vaccine.

This is what an avian flu vaccine looks like:

# Biological Index:
chicken embryos (eggs)
influenza virus, H5N1
virus culture
# Chemical Index:
alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix
disodium phosphate
formaldehyde
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene
thiomersal (mercury derivative)
vitamin E

[edit on 29-8-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I too believe that the flu story is a false flag so to speak. It enables tptb to compile a list of objectors. those of us that refuse the jab are most likely the ones they are most concerned with, think about it, a very easy way to separate the sheeple from we the people. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Looking on the bright side of this, at least in Iowa you can't get fired from your job for being under quarantine.

You should inform your employer that you are under quarantine order and are not authorized to physically come to the work place, although you may work from the facility via electronic or other means if appropriate. You should be aware that Iowa law prohibits an employer from firing, demoting, or otherwise discriminating against an employee due to the compliance of an employee with a quarantine order issued by the Department. (Iowa Code section 139A.13A).

I make text bold.

As a side note... I think this gives way too much leeway for how they determine if you go to their facility versus staying at home. They are sugar coating this fairly well though. Can't be fired, can bring your cell phones, etc.

If I ever get sick I would rather keep clean and isolated from others with plenty of drink and sunlight in the room or out in the backyard. I always seem to feel better that way that day or the next. Being put in a place with a lot of other sick people would seem to just serve to keep you sick longer.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was watching the news in the last couple of days and there was a storey about how people up to age 40 are now considered high risk. The elderly and children are not specifically threatened by this flu.

I have always had a problem with the fog surrounding this new flu. The fact that it targets the healthiest segment of society, the segment that coincidentally is our main breeding stock feuling the paranoia over population control through steralization.

Furthermore, has anyone else noticed that the Native populations are being hit especially hard? Here in Canada the most seriously ill have been from Native groups, I have posted previuosly that this is not a phenomenon unique to North America.

Finally, it is very disturbing to me that those supposedly most susceptable are the ones who 1) are most likely to refuse the vaccine due to good general health and 2) are the one segement of society that is healthy/fit enough put up a fight/resistence to any secondary motives.

Numerous people on other threads have posted that they cannot believe that our militaries would willingly go along with such an atrocity. Many soldiers will question thier orders but it has been proven time and again that AT LEAST 2/3's of any population will follow any order given by a superior.

The looming nightmare will be justified as preventative measures; containment to help save lives.

I think people need to stop and think about one cold hard fact about the good (and I do mean that) men and women who serve our nations: Every service person carries photos of thier loved ones for various reasons...

You can point a gun at me and I'll try to talk you first, you point a gun at my family and I'll try to kill you. If the decision NOT to take the vaccine is seen as putting the lives of these soldiers' families at risk, how do you expect them to react?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's getting scary alright.

It's prompted me out of boredom to make some joke quarantine posters. It would be terrible to see these for real though :\

i29.tinypic.com...
i30.tinypic.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I if you cant read the writing on the wall...especially when in bold print

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bluecuddle

Has anyone verified this? this is a word doc, that was created the day of signing........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join